Updated Leveling Guide?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Leveling Guide?

Hello After more than a year i wanna go back and play again C9 and too bad i wasnt aware about the jump 50 event. I would like to know about the fastest way of leveling without buying anything from shop etc, i wanted to make new class but i can only play around 2hrs per day so i hope you could guide me the best possible way of leveling. I have searched the forums and i cant find some really updated guides on leveling because i wasnt around for more than a year. Thanks in advance!

BEST GUIDE EVER:
    DO QUEST!!!1111111

Comment

Originally posted by TeMaA View Post
      BEST GUIDE EVER:
      DO QUEST!!!1111111
      This. It should carry you just fine thoughout the first 3 continents. But if you need a list of best places for some questless grinds from Okapia onwards, here are my suggestions:

- Occult Temple normal: quick, big, stamina-efficient EXP gain. Grind there until lvl 52-53.
      - Knatos Gulag expert: gives more EXP than master, believe it or not, largely because you get way more enemies to kill. Should get the job done until lvl 55-56, which you carry you throughout the remainder of Okapia. Consider farming Acuba's Nest and Knatos Academy master for chance of dimensional boss.
      - Holy Kodes master: relatively quick for a Master stage and not too difficult with enough practice, plus chance for a dim boss. Alternatives are, well, any other stage besides Fire Shrine of Euphia because others are easier to solo, particularly Hollis Battlefront. I've been told Whitecap Coast is good to farm Soul Quartz, so go for that one if you want more of that item.
      - Blazing Battlefield master: again, for chance of dim boss and also a good legend if you are a STR class. Alternatives are Dabel Shrine expert (quick, easy, lots of EXP, good to farm Soul Quartz) and Moon Desert (a solo on master can be pretty difficult, but doable, plus legend for WIS classes).

For Raebin, it's that Logging stage or whatever it's called.

Comment

Working...
      X