Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Suggestion] Making PvP active through Guild Points!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Making PvP active through Guild Points!

Okay guys I have a new idea to make pvp more active and I want your alls opinions on it...

Okay firstly, everytime you win a ranked pvp match you gain 1000 GP

Everytime you lose a ranked pvp match you gain 100 gp

The top 3 Guilds with the most guild points in each server (Level of guild + gp) will have access to unique guild buffs that can only be obtained from this.
    (examples of unique guild buffs : Crit damage 5-10% buff, crit chance 5-10% buff, Move speed 5-10% buff, etc..)

Also in order for this to work properly, you will need to make it to where you can no longer farm GP (spam low level dungeons with a guild member) so that people will want to obtain gp from PvP and not only PVE.

Let me know what you guys think! (obviously the guild buffs could be changed but they need to be decent or it won't be worth while!)

"The top 3 Guilds with the most guild points in each server (Level of guild + gp) will have access to unique guild buffs that can only be obtained from this."
    aha, let me guess, your in one of these? bad suggestion.

"Also in order for this to work properly, you will need to make it to where you can no longer farm GP (spam low level dungeons with a guild member) so that people will want to obtain gp from PvP and not only PVE."
    another bad suggestion.

go sleep, bro.
    youre drunked

Comment

Increasing the amount of GP you gain in ranked is the only good idea in all of this... and even then I find the values overkill. 1000 GP in a win? Really? Half that value would be the limit if you ask me. Still overkill, yea, but not nearly as unreasonably so.

The rest of your ideas are, quite frankly, utter garbage. ESPECIALLY this bit of absurdity:
      Originally posted by KingNaSty View Post
      Also in order for this to work properly, you will need to make it to where you can no longer farm GP (spam low level dungeons with a guild member) so that people will want to obtain gp from PvP and not only PVE.
      There's not enough nopes in the word to convey how awful this idea is. Do. Not. Go. There.

Comment

I'm actually not in one of these guilds, I mean it was just an idea, the way I thought of it, was all guilds would have a fresh start on levels and gp, but they would all be able to keep what their buffs.skills and number of players aloud that they earned...honestly there is not even much reward for being a top guild...other than it looks good when recruiting...and you realise how easy it is to farm gp? I was in a guild where one player farmed over 2m gp just by creating alts and spending his time farming low level dungeons for gp, it's stupid...think with am open mind, I honestly can't believe you guys think this is a bad idea, I mean it might need tweaked some but damn...wow

Comment

• Tsuchiryu
          Tsuchiryu commented
          Editing a comment
          "and you realise how easy it is to farm gp?"
          As well as it should be. Amount of GP requred to lvl guild tends to get ludriculously high that even using alts to GP farm offer diminshing returns after the early lvls. Only benefits after that point are extra members slots and better positions in ranking... and only the first of the two actually matter from a practical standpoint IMO. No real benefit in making GP farming worse in any way.

And the only stupid thing is suggesting a change in PvP that would also change PvE for the worse.

Increasing GP in PVP is a good suggestion but letting top 3 guild to have unique buffs? No way!. This will increase the gap between rich and poor, strong and weak, and after a while, new players will have no chance to catch up.

Comment

We should get magic grade(which are bound) spell stone from pvp point (this can be separete with many kind tokens) or elements( air ,earth ,water,fire and any grade(I,II,III,IV, and etc) . I think this will be help to more people join pvp

Comment

Core idea concept is actually very nice, and I think with a slightly different approach to implementing this would actually solve all the potential issues people brought up.

Introduce another arena-point based system for guilds. This so called "Guild-Arena-Points" should be awarded for guild at the end of every ranked match.

The top three (or we could maybe extend this to 4-5) should get a so-called temporary unique buff which should reset every month. The buffs shouldn't be outrageously powerful to make things lopsided, but should be slightly better then existing guild buffs, or entirely unique in a sense that guild arena points are the only means of achieving this.

Problem with this is we need a reset-system, where the points are re-calculated to determine the top 3-5 guilds that have the highest points in the server, without allowing for complete monopolization of this system (fight without these bonus unique buffs)

Something like a two-week system, where for one week, the unique buffs are disabled, and is a competition period where guilds compete in the ranked matches to get guild arena points, and the following week, would be the award period where buffs are given. Rinse wash repeat (buffs would be disabled for the new competition period).

Figure I'd pitch in a few on the fly ideas, because the core concept, like i said is really solid.

Comment

i only agree with the winning more gp through arena idea... the other idea totally making other guild die cos...with those buff... all the pvp lover will join only top 3 guild////

its better like.... 1000gp for 1 rank win and max 1000 gp also for deathmatch win based on (APx5) for 15min above match ect....

200gp for team match and 500 gp max for relay based on kill

and maybe add beads/bags/chest after every match..and inside it contain random gp points and also vacant artisan crystals/artisan crystals//// and the rate is like normal expert beads and gp bags

Comment

This would be okay if said rewards were given only once a day at most.
                Pvp should never be rewarding for itself, you only do it for your own amusement and this is the most reward you should ever get from it. You want GP - go for it in pve or buy it from other players, easy.

Comment

whole idea is crap here.
                  do your rlly think this will bring ppl to play more pvp`? for GP ?
                  IF they do, easy way to farm GP: open room, invite only guild member and do fast round (selfkill) and hey there, GP GP GP.

what me get fcked up are these "PRO´s" with 30% player res. or better an shade-ele with mana shield, 30%player res and 15% dmg res.
                  just delete this sh!t and you will see way more player in pvp!
                  nowadays its almost impossible to go ranked pvp without player res

ok, 1-15GP from pvp is maby to low. but 1000 is way to much

Comment

• Tomyris
                    Tomyris commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You forgot to add ''Backstepping'' to this : an shade-ele with mana shield, 30%player res and 15% dmg res.

• ThyRebornethSmash
                    ThyRebornethSmash commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Add 10% dmg resist from souls, 3% crit resist and 3% valiance as random stats on rings, on top of that 5 evasion from 60 master gear and you got yourself a titanium-imbued glass cannon

Thank you TLB, I am glad somebody thinks like me, and yea I know the added buffs for being in top 3 shouldn't be outrageous, 5% crit damage wouldn't ruin the server compared to bless of cath...just something like that to make it worth your time being a top guild, a top pvper, and so forth

Comment

Working...
                  X