Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300+ stats VL wings and VL auspice keep being used in pvp arena

**Updated pictures

wings and auspcie vl keep keep being used in pvp Sunday tournament in Eu Server .

We can clearly see the huge advantage that VL items provides in PVP. Today VL was using this items in PVP Sunday tournament. I would like to suggest to please not allow this items in PVP. It's ok if VLs use this items in PVE for their own enjoyment, However they shouldn't be allowed in PVP because it gives a huge advantage.
    Wings Stats are:
    7% physical Defense
    12% physical Attack
    All Base Stats +300
    Move Speed 12%
    Cooldowns 5%
    VL Auspice Stats Are The Same As Wing Stats

Players in this game love PVP and that's the main reason many of them started playing this game. Please make pvp more balanced so the whole community can enjoy the game and they game will be more active. This would also benefit the company, since more players = more rewards for the company. Here are some pictures that illustrate what I'm talking about. Difference in all stats and HP is incredible.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2i12loi.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/2renujp.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/r05hz4.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/244z71y.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/28bdwdk.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/15yac80.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/5u2tlx.jpg
    Last edited by David389; 14-06-19, 09:48 PM.

I totally disagree with the use of this wing in any aspect, in both pvp and pve. C9 has long mentioned that volunteers are players like other in-game people because then they have the right to have a wing that completely unbalances the competitive side of the game?
    If they are common people within the game, it does not make sense for them to have an item that is unique to them. C9 is competitiveness. Giving a wing that adds 300 base status, 12% physical / magical atk only makes players who spend fortunes within the game are frustrated by not having access to that content.
    Otherwise I do not see any work that requires this type of item for them: On the US server, I do not see any of them loading in sd spire, helping to evolve, which would be the focus of this wing.

Comment

• David389
      David389 commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, VL auspice gives similar stats than VL wings. This items are being used on fissure, ancient arena , master shadow (for valor points) , intrusion etc. So pve competition also got affected by this items same as pvp, I agree. However, pvp just got completely destroyed by this items since NO ITEM by far ever increased all base stats by 500+ + 20% phy def + 20% attack +10% cd etc if you count VL wings and VL auspice. Since stats in pvp are much lower than pve that’s why this items have an even greater effect in pvp, which eliminates all possible competition in pvp. Last week one more VL joined Sunday tournament so now there are 2 VLs using this items on PVP Sunday’s tournament. I don’t know why developers don’t see this issue? Sunday’s tournaments got completely unbalanced because of this items.
      Last edited by David389; 14-06-19, 07:54 AM.

as much as i hate metalsoul and his running style of pvp, he has a point, also vtl auspice only gives 150 base stats not 200 but is still better than any current auspice avaliable in the game, so that makes things quite unbalanced, i remember some vtl from my server told us that gm told to vtls that using vtl items is prohibited on pvp, so if what she really say is "truth" then maybe you should try to speak with the gm about the situation and that some actions/punishment should be take it, vtl should exemplify a player that follow the rules for rest of the community, you cant demand from players to follow the rules and have a proper behavior when the players to should represent webzen(vtl) are doing whatever they want, i wanna make clear i dont have anything against ganciov but if the use or vtl items is "truly prohibited" then maybe gm should consider his dismiss from vtl team, and like rydya say in US server vtl do barely anything, i have only seen a single vtl helping people on invasion, rest of then only help their friends and thats it, they dont even do hide and seek games anymore or ringout team matches, and there are rumors(is what i heard, not my opinion) that they are taking the prizes for themselves, i think gm should investigate if this rumors are true or not and in the case they are, should reconsider a dismiss from several vtl members, anyways thats all i have to say
    Last edited by LightBD; 14-06-19, 11:55 AM.

Comment

First of all - VLs are people chosen by GMs. Ofcourse they are normal players like us all without any special powers, but they have to spend some time for GMs on various things. The profit from their private time spent for things that Webzen should embrace is wings and legend - and no, it's not a thing that forces VLs to help to any random players in PvE content (like Chaos Spire carry etc.). That are the items, which let VLs do things faster in C9 - like for example searching for bugs (bugs can appear after every single update in various dungeons), and not every single VL has +18 weapon. So basically - VLs are the people which have direct contact with GMs, and have to spend every day / every few days some of their own time for Webzen. This is the only difference between them and normal players.
      Now about Ganciov and PvP - i did fight with Ganciov on arena many times and guess what? He never used VL wings against me, however - i saw many matches of Ganciov's and he also didn't use these items against other players. When i asked him "why do you use VL wings sometimes in pvp?" he answered "i'm only using VL wings and legend against laggers", and yea it's fact, becasue every single PvP veteran from EU knows that Metalsoul is using VPN to improve lag (he is from Peru, and basically to improve his lag in EU he is connecting to USA servers through VPN and then he can abuse lag just to win in PvP. So how does he dare to talk about "balanced PvP"? Playing class that only hit and run + wait for cooldown again and again.
      This all is not bs, just come tournament and watch how does he play maiden, or check his videos. This is real shame for EU PvP.
      Last edited by ABXF; 14-06-19, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• LightBD
        LightBD commented
        Editing a comment
        i do agree with several things that you say, like metalsoul using vpn, he was like that aswell on US server, but i think he is from argentina, not 100% sure but the few times i see metalsoul with a flag different from US was a flag from argentina which make me believe thats his real country, and he also has one of the most lame styles on pvp, if we can even call that a style to begin with it..... like you say vtls are "NOT FORCED" to help others players in their pve content however many times when i do invasion when i switching to my second 75+ lvl char and look in the party searcher i have seen many times vtls party with 1/4 and when i ask to join they never let me in, and i know you may say maybe they dont like you thats why they dont let you in, but guess what? they dont let in other persons either and i can show you screenshoots how others players complain about this situation, so i can tell you is not "only me", and dont come at me with "maybe is because you are not from their guild" because myself and i know many others players help others that are not from their guild, so deciding to not help others just because they are not in your guild is not a justificable excuse to be honest, like come on helping someone with 2 runs is not gonna cost you anything, anyways when you say vtls are players that were chosen by gms you make it sound like they were forced or dont have any option to refuse when in fact they were offered volunteers to be vtls.

So if they feel they could not make as much profit as regular players for their "hard work as vtls(sarcasmn)" why they offered themselves for the job? i will tell you why. Because they know the benefits that comes with it,which they alredy know what it is, no need to mention that, so getting 2 items that are so powerfull and any of the playerbase can have access to it unless they become vtls only creates a bigger imbalance in the game(like there is not alredy to much to begin with it...), vtls back in the day were a lot more active and probably have to do more work looking for bugs than the current vtls right now and they dont need any op wings or op auspice for that, the only thing they needed was the passion, the will and the love to see the game free from issues. Several of my friends that alredy let this game were vtls in the past at some point and they still have plenty of time to do their stuff and right now that are less bugs than before because a good part has been alredy discovered, i dont see how the current vtls barely have time for their own profit when the old ones could.

As for ganciov when you say he only use wings vs laggers then i wonder why if that is "true" why is he using wings here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPT9Otk-V40 check at 31:15 , if payback is not a lagger? my conclusion is perhaps because he know he couldnt win without it? is what i think, but if what the vtl on US told me about vtl items been prohibited to use on pvp is "true" then there is no justification to use vtl items regardless if the opponent is a lagger or not. Like i say vtls should exemplify the best behavior and follow the rules for the rest of the community to follow that example, if they cant do that then maybe they are not fitting for the job and should be dismiss from the team, anyways i dont have anything against ganciov but metal has a real point about those items been really overpowered and creating a big imbalance in pvp between the player that have those items and the players that dont( and yea i know if you are like really on the top of the high end gear you can still kill the players with this items, but that fact doesnt mean those items are any less overpowered just saying)
        Last edited by LightBD; 14-06-19, 05:09 PM.

Originally posted by ABXF View Post
      First of all - VLs are people chosen by GMs. Ofcourse they are normal players like us all without any special powers, but they have to spend some time for GMs on various things. The profit from their private time spent for things that Webzen should embrace is wings and legend - and no, it's not a thing that forces VLs to help to any random players in PvE content (like Chaos Spire carry etc.). That are the items, which let VLs do things faster in C9 - like for example searching for bugs (bugs can appear after every single update in various dungeons), and not every single VL has +18 weapon. So basically - VLs are the people which have direct contact with GMs, and have to spend every day / every few days some of their own time for Webzen. This is the only difference between them and normal players.
      Now about Ganciov and PvP - i did fight with Ganciov on arena many times and guess what? He never used VL wings against me, however - i saw many matches of Ganciov's and he also didn't use these items against other players. When i asked him "why do you use VL wings sometimes in pvp?" he answered "i'm only using VL wings and legend against laggers", and yea it's fact, becasue every single PvP veteran from EU knows that Metalsoul is using VPN to improve lag (he is from Peru, and basically to improve his lag in EU he is connecting to USA servers through VPN and then he can abuse lag just to win in PvP. So how does he dare to talk about "balanced PvP"? Playing class that only hit and run + wait for cooldown again and again.
      This all is not bs, just come tournament and watch how does he play maiden, or check his videos. This is real shame for EU PvP.
      Volunteers do not waste time off the c9 and do not stop playing, they make their own time within the VLT framework. The same time that he gets inside the game is the time they get into discord and skype, which is not a big deal.
      I say that because I have been a C9 volunteer for about 2~~3 years and I have contact with a lot of them still, even we did much more then that time than today, without those wing flies with status that are abusive to pve.
      As for your comment, do not be deceived: volunteers are chosen by other VL / SVL within the game, so much so that these surveys are the biggest fraud that c9 ever did, it's just to disguise, and I say this with priority: If I were not friend of certain volunteers that season, I would never have been chosen.
      No one needs a wing with 12% physical or magic atk and 300 base status to report bugs within the game. Nowadays all in-game dungeons are already closed with certain palladiuns, and none of them need a freaking wing like that.
      Stop believing what any volunteer says to you, because I've been, and I can assure you that VLT, despite doing their job, does not have that need to have such an item.

And another thing: c9 is a game of competitiveness for more than 5 years. Giving such a wing is unbalancing a person who spends within the game for someone who, just because he is a friend of VLT, can have this type of item. VLT are common people within the game, so they deserve the same kind of category of other items, and in the form system, makes it clear that the service is voluntary, so earn anything there that is exclusive to them and not to the server is a form of abuse.

Comment

As for the pvp lagger of metal, this only reinforces the idea that the game has no morals at all with players. The same has been temporarily banned and still, it continues using VPN, which among the rules of the game, is illegal. If it remains fixed as a regular in-game player, it only shows that c9 has no ability to command a team and punish abusive and toxic in-game players. He has trillions of videos against him, showing the kind of player he is, and nothing has ever been done. At least for fear of losing more players than they have lost during all this time.

I just regret that webzen does not have the minimum of management to direct a game. pff

Comment

Do you guys even leave reply for this thread ? really ? i guess i did too xD

Comment

Working...
          X