C9 still alive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C9 still alive?

Hello guys, i was thinking to come back to the game, is it worth playing again? is there a good amount of pvp rooms? or is it only 1-3 rooms? also what about lvling up to 80 like from 67 to 80 is it hard? or i can make it in a few days ? please let me know and thank you.

It's still here, the community is small(on NA) but still here. PvP rooms are 1-3 or whenever you ask in world chat. Lvling from 67 to 80 can be done in a few days especially if you have someone help you.

Comment

if i can make it with help from 67 to 80 in a few days... then i think lvling up is not hard anymore, well thx for answering.

Comment

The PVP in this game as you know it is gone! It's a different meta now. The One Shot Kill Meta!
        Meaning that If you have gear you're a winner. If you don't.. you're not.
        Doesn't matter if you're skilled or not. If you have enough fingers to press one button & land one skill. GG!
        Leveling up is relatively easy. Although The way to gear up for Arena is a road paved with credit cards.

Comment

Originally posted by FishPlease View Post
          also what about lvling up to 80 like from 67 to 80 is it hard? or i can make it in a few days ?
          lvling up is not hard like before now you can get 100% from invasion 5 steps and 100% from golden age buff ~ 600% exp from survival etc

also you can gear yourself by farming goddess tears and getting items from goddess tear shop
          this what we got before from goddess tear shop and players got op items as old hardcore farmers and top up players
          https://youtu.be/Cuk6XtVOxe0
          https://youtu.be/cTIYVwfQP0I

and this video about our 10th Webzen Anniversary Festival events, ends from 3 days ago
          https://youtu.be/ZkaRplM1vAI
          Last edited by [VL]Eagle1One; 02-05-19, 09:43 AM.
          IGN:
          [VL]Eagle1One Server: EU

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEagle0ne

Comment

C9 death.. sorry.. 5 days back in game, spend 50Euros and now regret it lvled from 67 to 70 and got new 70lvl set (flashy) and still got 2-3 skill death in pvp. 70lvl dungeon is joke to, first mobs can kill me, so you need to put more 100e to get best runes and palladium was in Arena for 1h and got 2 games all one shoted me

Comment

• [VL]Eagle1One
              [VL]Eagle1One commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess because you don't have knowledge about the game you doing plans ~ spending euros wrong, You should ask old players about how i can get good items ~ good def to start the game.
              These days not hard to get good items and about runes ~ palladium you can get from goddess tears shop or events, We had 10th webzen anniversary event from 2 weeks ago and this event gave halloween rune set + x3 divine ace box and x1 perfect book coupon xD
              So if you are newbie because you didn't play from along time and don't have knowledge feel free to ask old players or vl in game.
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Also there is C9 discord server you can ask us there, Feel free to join us in C9 discord server for community chat between EU, US, SEA also GM and all VL there ---> https://discord.gg/hS6Gvzc

thanks guys for the answers and ty eagle for the videos really helpful im 77 already now and enjoying my p2w journey ^_^

Comment

The problem is that if you can't participate in the daily goddess tear event (due to time zone or RL matters) then you're practically screwed and may abandon the game, because you won't achieve anything ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sequestor View Post
                The problem is that if you can't participate in the daily goddess tear event (due to time zone or RL matters) then you're practically screwed and may abandon the game, because you won't achieve anything ever.
                The sad truth is that you have to start over and play on the server which you can take part in invasion. I know it's hard to leave what you have worked hard over the past +5 years, but that's the only option. I was hoping the day WEBZEN made a survey on invasion timing to somehow make it less inconvenient yet to no avail. I also tried to convince them to transfer my account and offered them a large pay for that but they declined. So, my advice is to keep your old account aside and start from the beginning as if it's a new game.

╔═..══════╗
                Game Guide
                ╚══════..═╝

Comment

• Sequestor
                  Sequestor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How much actual new content has been updated in the last year? When was the last class rework and how many more need it? You know the answers.
                  I've worked my 23 characters to levels 60-70+ not just to start fresh on different server with no people on it and higher lag. I haven't played for months and i regret to expect that if what i see will continue, i will have no desire to launch the game ever again sadly.

• Seraphiel
                  Seraphiel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I also got 23 characters to a minimum level of 70. My main was level 75 before I quit. Nearly, all my classes have completed their Prare skill book sets for Raebin and Sarad and all of them have weapon enhancement not less than +15. I regret playing in a server where time zone difference has affected my playtime with my friends and not only Invasion mode time.

The game is dead, the best we can do is get over our nostalgic feelings if we try to get back. Let C9 die so a competent company can take care of it
                We haven't had any decent content in a long time, no balance, weak classes stay weak and years has passed, no new dungeons, all we get are harder re-skinned of the same stuff that only p2w people can ENJOY (u can barely just pray for someone to let u join their runs or kiss their asses to get some help), the market went crazy and there are more p2w items than ever.
                Ofc pvp is dead and that invasion thing is not the solution
                Waiting for the game going back to their roots~

Comment

dead game, because webzen only gives a fuck on MU Legends now

Comment

Was also planning on getting back in the game but it seems the 5th WB class is never going to be released.
                    -Quit-

Comment

Please help me GM, i did all epic quest in continent 4th, but I can't do any quest in continent 5th, because there is NO epic quest there???
                      I want to send a report to C9 Webzen but I dont know where to send. So I just place this problem here to ask everyone who know it

Comment

Originally posted by Quachdaphuc View Post
                        Please help me GM, i did all epic quest in continent 4th, but I can't do any quest in continent 5th, because there is NO epic quest there???
                        I want to send a report to C9 Webzen but I dont know where to send. So I just place this problem here to ask everyone who know it
                        Hello,
                        There is C9 official discord server you can ask us there anytime better than here so we can help you step by step for sure you are missing quest in town or inside dungeon, Feel free to join us in C9 discord server for community chat between EU, US, SEA also GM and all VL there ---> https://discord.gg/hS6Gvzc

Also you can send a report to c9 webzen from here ---> http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/200/848
                        IGN:
                        [VL]Eagle1One Server: EU

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEagle0ne

Comment

Working...
                        X