Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[C9] Notice - Notice Regarding Goddess Tear Shop item additions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [C9] Notice - Notice Regarding Goddess Tear Shop item additions.

Dear players of C9,

Recently our team decided on revamping the Goddess Tear Shop.

One of the reason why we did it, was that we shared a thought that Goddess's Tear Shop was not functioning as what we have originally designed for, and ended up in endless farming of tears for gears.

We would like to have the Goddess Tear Shop as a supplementary shop, where it can help our players with the ongoing events, and a extra goal for our players to farm the tears.

However, carefully watching over the community after the update, we also realized that we took out some of the most important factor, which the Goddess's Tear Shop helped so many players to come back, help them to get the basic gears for playing the game.

We decided to bring back some of the items.

Please find the list below on what items will be brought back.

-Skill Book Chest x10
    -Soul: Destructive Standards set Chest
    -Soul: Striker Standards Set Chest
    -Fishing Bag
    -Character Redesign
    -Character Renamer
    -Armor Set of the Riate Knights
    -Royal Spy Armor Set
    -Prismatic Armor Set
    -Lingerie Armor Set
    -Pink Devil Armor Set
    -Enigmatic Egg [Gold][x5]
    -Mysterious Egg [Gold] [x5]
    -Rakhdan's Weapon Chest
    -Charm Chest [x10]
    -Sacred Enhance Stone [Rank 2][x10+1]
    -Sacred Enhancer [Rank 2][x10+1]
    -Sacred Enhance Crystal [Rank 2][x10+1]

Also, please be aware that Goddess Tear Shop will continue to have items, including the items which are to be ONLY sold in the Goddess's Tear Shops.

*These items will start to be implemented today, please do understand that some items may not show up during our upload.*

Thank you,

Your C9 Team.

http://c9.webzen.com/news/notices/27...item-additions

• Anduraki
    replied
    Lack of primers still hurts. You must understand that primers are basic material used with upgrade - without of them you cant do anything. Faming them is too hard since u can get it small amout once per month for valor rewards, and hoping for getting that from fissure box.
    From my own experience upgrading 15->16 may cost you already over 5k of them. (Yeah my luck is bad)

If you dont want to put in tearshop like that was originally priced just put higher price. I would be satisfied if the price was like 5000-6000 tears for 1000k
    Im also missing the weapon extractors - could you put this back at least regular ones for 4000 tears?

I hope also you will be putting from time to time skillbook slot key.

---------
    One Last thing - you made changes because people only farming on invasion? OK - but what we could do instead of doing invasion, we have nothing to do since we reached the current endgame point. Why dont you make next continent C7? or maybe rework Bardiel change rewards for that dungeon. Nobody runs there since its still hard and no real rewards for doing Bardiel.

PVP is overeaten, and is mostly lag related, ancient arena is pointless since everybody got what they wanted to get - farming books for existing players are done, +15/16 weapon is a standard today, with chaos accessory set + 70 armor set with destructive soul set.

Its a miracle that players still plays this game where nothing changes - there is no real challange anymore. If you think you make the gameplay harder by cutting out the content of tearshop you will get opposite effect: bored player will finally leave this game. You need to make new "real" content not just copy paste dungeon, not put another character, or new set/weapon. We need new continent and new dungeons to play.
    ---------

I hope GM would read my message, but im playing this game too much to know this message will be just ignored like every other thing is.
    Last edited by Anduraki; 29-03-19, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ItsH
    replied
    Thank you for understanding our demands.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X