Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You made a critical mistake Webzen ! this is suicidal

http://c9.webzen.com/news/notices/27...-in-the-future

You do not imagine what you just did, there are so many things you could implement, but your best idea was ... to remove the illusion of getting certain things through the tear shop. I'll tell you what will happen with this action ... MANY WILL STOP PLAYING YOUR GAME IF YOU DO NOT REVIVE THIS ACTION WITHOUT SENSE

+1 do this and you can kiss the few people that came back bye bye.. (plus more probably)

Comment

Guess you forgot it's a cash grab game. I still check the game frequently for any update yet all I see is rotation of recycled sale events. No new major content for the past 5 years (Shadow dungeons are not counted as they are basically reskinned Raebin dungeons)

╔═..══════╗
      Game Guide
      ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Having access to many items/book that were so hard to get several years ago was the only reason why I came back.

I was really excited to lvl to 75 and try the weapons and armor from the tears shop. Now that this option is gone, and C9 is back to where I left it, there's no reason to continue playing it anymore. It's not fair to work so hard in the game for so little rewards. Or work so hard in real life then waste the money and gamble on pixels, as you're not even guaranteed to get what you've paid for most of the time.

Comment

Seriously, you did it webzen!!! And you dare to say "don't be so upset" (no more r7 box, no more set 75 box... and up price for warehouse and inventory expansion)!!!!!!!!!! Now i think i'm going on another mmo. With this action you killing C9 seal.

Comment

Guys - its a very good lesson to us - webzen isnt company that treats their customers right. I will never play any other webzen games - and im gonna recommend NOT to play anything thats related to webzen.
            Last edited by Anduraki; 26-03-19, 07:07 PM.

Comment

C'mon guys, u know how Webzen deals, so, why having hopes on it? just let the game die in peace <3
              Waiting for the game going back to their roots~

Comment

Am I the only one who's happy with this? Seeing its players getting mad at every decision they make? Call me crab but I really hate the Webzen's team for destroying such a promising game with an unrivalled PVP system before the release of lollicons. I really want c9 to completely shutdown and get picked up by other companies. #SHUTDOWN )))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by BDpLaYeR View Post
                  Am I the only one who's happy with this? Seeing its players getting mad at every decision they make? Call me crab but I really hate the Webzen's team for destroying such a promising game with an unrivalled PVP system before the release of lollicons. I really want c9 to completely shutdown and get picked up by other companies. #SHUTDOWN )))))))))
                  The game actually lacks expert devs. The game is currently being managed by interns who are only learning to develop MU games using C9 assets. It won't get any better as long as there are devs with no game development for an action game.

The one who would actually fix the game are the ones who are currently working for Pearl Abyss. C9 was merely a testing platform for Black Desert. That's why it feels abandoned with many recycled contents and events.

╔═..══════╗
                  Game Guide
                  ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Working...
                  X