Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Awkward ban ! to steal the guild !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Awkward ban ! to steal the guild !

So it come down to this I got banned again for some reason which I don’t really know (but you will know at the end)
    this time the GM said I used some sort of program to open more than 1 account on the pc anyway even tho I knew that like 90% of the players are playing with more than 1 account ,some other players said I abused some archery event ,it was like 5 days and I did only 2 days then finally they said my 28 accounts got banned and in fact I have only 2 which I don’t even play for more than 2 hours per day… some innocent players such as xXxEricxXx got banned aswell in this wave and when he asked the GM why … the Gm said ask DragonSeeker … I don’t even know the guy.

the GM actions are incomprehensible why when a player comes to him asking why I got banned he tells him go ask another player ?! … http://prntscr.com/m950ru

now after several days I was like ok I don’t even play the game anymore idc about the acc and they banned me several times for no reason … started to hate it .. I wanted to transfer the lead of the guild to the most helpful guy he was my right hand in the guild ,helped me with a lot of guild events farms..etc.

the gm was like no we will just give the lead to (VL Eagle1One) everyone in the guild was like WTF ? then I saw this on discord http://prntscr.com/m951n8... The guild leader of Brotherhood is choosing the leader + the other Guild leaders SOD which ofc they are all VLs..
    then I got this (http://prntscr.com/m95288) the leader of SOD in our guild saying we already made a leader for u WTF ?

the thing is I tried to talk to the GM a lot about it but ofc she never talks .instead she talks to everyone else who doesn’t matter

this was the first msg from some member in the guild saying that he talked to the GM about making a new leader and some guy saying we either give it to Tops or I make a new acc http://prntscr.com/m952xu

then I see this http://prntscr.com/m9537b
    then after this I found the gm saying I will not give the lead to anyone but Eagle ! coz I donot wanna get backstabbed by you ?! http://prntscr.com/m955sp... how come you will get backstabbed when you already talked with that guy in the first screen about it .. and who is that guy in the guild talking ... when i got banned alot of players joined doing weird stuff as you can see up there the leader of SOD saying stuff to the members !

that’s it … just wanted you all to know ! was it a fair ban ? did they want to take the guild from the beginning so they just made all this up ?
    you can block me but stealing the players efforts … that’s not good webzen !

update:- Eagle left the guild after this post and he GM said ok he wont take the lead
    Last edited by DragonSeeker; 26-01-19, 12:59 PM.

hi everyone , ShinaTyan is me on discord , in this screen it doest show all the chat between me and her/him , 1 thing to know , me a nobody how they call me , i tried my best to save the guild , we got a chance to make a poll and ask guild members who they want as new leader , DragonSeeker then talked with someone from guild and told them that it will be either Ahmedtops or no one , after that Chibi decided that we wont have the chance anymore , and after some time CHibi decided to put Eagle as leader or no one else will be and guild dies and DragonSeeker still trying to make Ahmedtops leader . well the guild is done long time ago , all who you trusted backstabbed you Dragon , you say 1 thing then another , those who you always respected and said they are friends and nice , all gone to enemies and dont care about you or guild , make the right decisions , learn to hear people and understand what they are doing . good luck everyone and have a nice day .

Comment

• VanillaFox
      VanillaFox commented
      Editing a comment
      DragonSeeker so base on your screenshot you cleary plan to move the GL Role to your new account? So that's how will you show your gratitude to the GM by taking advantage of him? And now you're trying to make the Players who wanted to keep the guild alive look bad. You really deserve the ban.

• GucciCoffin
      GucciCoffin commented
      Editing a comment
      VanillaFox is that all you understood from what was written? Yehia basically wanted to give leadership to the person who deserves it, the one who carried the guild with him and built it. Which is Ahmedtops. Your assumptions are wrong. Though, it's clearly a scam.

• DragonSeeker
      DragonSeeker commented
      Editing a comment
      VanillaFox learn how to read then type dear ... the guy said he talked with the GM ABOUT IT !!!!

Im Ahmedtops ... im playing this game since closed beta yehia(DragonSeeker) has helped this game with so many ways its so sad to see it come to this but every good thing must end we were 30 officers we all talked and we wanted one of us to be the leader either me ~ Guardian32~ OmarCaglar ~ DemoincTornado
    yehia was doing the right thing to save the guild but he didnt get any help from the other side...feels bad that it came down to this but i support you bro

Comment

You got banned because you didn't do anything? What a spectacular thinking you got there! All I can see is that you don't want the Volunteer to have it because that VL will follow Chibi instead of you. I am pretty sure many of us are thinking this way.

Comment

Dragon im in guild for more than 1 year , i just had game pauses and sometimes got kicked for long time inactivity , first get some info then talk , it wasnt your so called GUy who deserve to be GL but me who got answers from GM and ripped their ass for a guild where high ranks consider me a nobody , and now that . i really wish that Chibi could jsut boom the guild totally , not let it live at all , you guys dont think about other , only your ass , i know the reasons why you want those guys to be new lead but it wont work man , not anymore atleast , you had 1 chance and you fked it , or maybe someone else fked up , you got a 2nd chance , you fked it up tho , after all that you say you care about the guild , but all you did is ignore the GM and say only what you think , didnt listen to members .

Comment

• DragonSeeker
        DragonSeeker commented
        Editing a comment
        you didnt help for 1 year ... you got kicked came back left came back kicked again..etc ... thats how random members are mate ... real members old ones are officers now and guess what they are plenty ... and guess what again .. ur not one of them !.... so stop being toxic over here and help instead of making ur self a joke!
        Last edited by DragonSeeker; 19-01-19, 10:58 AM.

• Aciuprov
        Aciuprov commented
        Editing a comment
        im not being toxic first of all , 2nd i helped more than anyone of your so called old members in this situation , cuz it was me and Eagle who got to chat with Chibi about it , he told me that we make a vote who we think will be a new good lead , you ignored it , most votes were for Cobra or Ahmed , but no you wasted it , now you got 2nd chance Eagle or no one , you wasted it again with your selfish things , im not a random guy , as you said yourself , you dont play much , and i did help alot of guild members as much as i could while most of you guys treated me bad and ignored when i needed support and help . In the end i think im more than happy that the guild is gone now , hope most of the abusers and toxic guys get banned soon tho , while non banned players wanted the guild to be alive , you the leader and the one who got banned and doesnt really gonna play anymore wasted both chances of getting the guild alive . think about the situation with a clear mind then talk , but now you are being incompetent and selfish leader , like most of the C9 players .

1. smb pls remove my tag on forum. TY in advance! ( 2 years passed, im still waiting)
      2. i dont see anything criminal , its 100% clear, that AhmedTops and DeagonSeeker are 2 other ppl, so that means AhmedTops can become GL of TG with strict rule - not to give leadership to anyone else (or to give it after reporting the IGN of possible GL to SVL or GM )What's criminal in this ?
      Last edited by [VLT]yougot; 19-01-19, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• [VLT]yougot
        [VLT]yougot commented
        Editing a comment
        and pls mention, i dont discuss what did or not did DragonSeeker, i just carry about guildmembers of TG. Reasons of Seeker's ban are only known to Administration and i leave it to them.

BTW Webzen. When in real life in company smb gets fired ( from higher managment ) , all the rest are getting compensation, from my point all and every TG member shall get 1000-2000 Tears just for being involved in this scandal ! just my point, you may not listen

• [VLT]yougot
        [VLT]yougot commented
        Editing a comment
        And pls dont close this thread ! Not everyone can sit on Discord. For me forum is more convenient to discuss, read and post my point of view and i know many players for whom it is same aswell

• DragonSeeker
        DragonSeeker commented
        Editing a comment
        True... the members of the guild should have chosen a leader .. but no they were like ( let the other guild leaders choose a leader for this guild) .. anyway the guild is out of members now .. only few left ! and guess what they are saying its my fault that i didnt give it to eagle !

Lawsuit?

Comment

What the hell, putting the ban stuff aside the whole guild thing is sick, north korea meta i'd say. Why 3rd parties interefere in the process of guild leadership? One of the officers should've gotten the leader on random and let them decide themselves. This game is worth nothing, i really hope someone will get angry enough to ddos you long enough for it to be shut down permamently.
      With no regards

Comment

Working...
      X