X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeeGee
    started a topic I have 7 sets of runes all legendary

I have 7 sets of runes all legendary

Question: until which plus is safe for failed?

+4 +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10 +11 +12 to +20???

which is safe?

i wanted to upgrade my runes.

any tips?

Please help thanks

• GeeGee
    replied
    Originally posted by Sequestor View Post
    You don't need many sets, it is pointless. Instead, just make one full set of legendary divine quality runes and enhance them, or buy enhanced. Their main power is in enhancement, especially amplification and courage.
    Oh i see.

Good to know thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sequestor
    replied
    You don't need many sets, it is pointless. Instead, just make one full set of legendary divine quality runes and enhance them, or buy enhanced. Their main power is in enhancement, especially amplification and courage.

Leave a comment:

• GeeGee
    replied
    Originally posted by Sequestor View Post
    Press F1 in the game sometimes, help literally helps.
    I don't know what you mean by safe, runes don't disappear, just enhancement level may reduce, maximum is +12. And are you sure all your runes are divine quality? Lower ones aren't really worth enhancing, unless they are a cash shop.
    My runes is all random like; flashy, delicate, vague (about divine????? I don't have it)

Anyway thanks for the tips...

Leave a comment:

• Sequestor
    replied
    Press F1 in the game sometimes, help literally helps.
    I don't know what you mean by safe, runes don't disappear, just enhancement level may reduce, maximum is +12. And are you sure all your runes are divine quality? Lower ones aren't really worth enhancing, unless they are a cash shop.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X