• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (GM)Chibi
    started a topic [OFFICIAL] C9 Volunteer Recruitment 2.5

[OFFICIAL] C9 Volunteer Recruitment 2.5

Hello Everyone,

We’re holding a recruitment of volunteers again for the EU Server only via applications. We wanted to make the recruitment of new Volunteers in this kind of method/process to give everyone a chance to be part of the team. The applications will be visible to everyone and will be review by the C9 Staffs.

The recruiting will have 2 Stages:
    1st: Application will be review and if you pass your application will proceed to stage 2.
    2nd: We will interview the players who pass stage 1.

Use this "Fill up form" to submit your application:

Name:
    Timezone:
    Language(s):

How long have you been playing C9?

How much time do you spend to C9(Daily)?

What can you contribute to C9?

Why did you want to join the team?

Tell us about yourself:

Characters:
    Name / Level

-

Make sure to be informative as you can to make your application stand out among the other applications.

Notes:

• All applications with invalid information will be automatically deleted without any warnings.
    • All the applicants should be from EU Server "ONLY"

RECRUITMENT PERIOD:

DEC 14, 2018 - JAN 15, 2019
    Last edited by (GM)Chibi; 14-12-18, 02:54 AM.

• (GM)Chibi
    replied
    Hello Everyone,

We will be closing the recruitment thread and have all the applications to be review by the team.

You will be invited by the volunteer of EU Server if you succeed on the First Phase of the process. Please make sure to always check your In-Game Mail.

For those, who will not receive any message from the Team. Unfortunately, that means your application got denied. I hope everyone understands this.

We appreciate every one of you for giving the time and effort to participating in this recruitment

Leave a comment:

• LCFER
    replied
    Name:Christos

Server:EU
    Timezone:+2

Language(s):Greek+English

6 yearas

8-10 hours per day

I can help make the game more popular and i have ideas for events that can bring more players to the game and and the old players enjoy more the game.

if i join i help more ppl with my experience

Tell us about yourself:
    I work on military and the most time i play c9 and some day i play music cause my hobby is Dj...

Characters:
    Name / Level
    ǂŤhe§Ǥuardianǂ/80lvl
    ΒΟΟΒΕR / 75 lvl

BlackBοοty / 75 lvl
    IceBooty / 71 lvl
    ΛΕΩΝΙΔΑΣ / 63 lvl
    ΜΑΝΤΩ / 63 lvl

Leave a comment:

• Nabruk
    replied
    Name: Muhammet (Muhammet ErzaScârlêt on discord)

Server: Rahkdan(EU)

Timezone: UTC+03:00

Language(s):
    Turkish my Language And English (High Level)

How long have you been playing C9?:
    This is a nice game I've been playing since 2012. I opened my account early in the game

How much time do you spend to C9(Daily)?: 6-12hours

What can you contribute to C9?:
    If you have friends who want to play with me, I will try to be the pioneer of a lot of friends and innovations. Thank You.

Why did you want to join the team?:
    I want to join the VLT team and I'm proud to introduce people to this game and represent my friends
    ççç
    Tell us about yourself:
    My name is Muhammet. 32 years old, i live in Bursa.

Characters:
    Name / Level
    ErzaScârlêt 80 lvl (Main char and Valkyria)

Azazêl 78 lvl Bd

Leave a comment:

• Vadimtudor23
    replied
    C9 Volunteer Recruitment 2.5 Application
    • Name: Mihai
    • Server: Rahkdan (EU)
    • Timezone: UTC +3
    • Language(s): Romanian (native), English (fluent), Italian (upper intermediate), Spanish (upper intermediate), French (intermediate), Turkish (basic)
    "How long have you been playing C9?"

I started playing C9 in late July - early August 2012, which would be roughly 6 and a half years ago.

"How much time do you spend to C9 (daily)?"

Monday to Friday, i play up to 8h per day, and in the weekends it can go up to +12h per day - split between day time and night time, according to my work schedule.

"What can you contribute to C9?"

My studies and my work experience made it possible for me to learn what working in a team really means; i have learned a great deal about teamwork, how to handle stress or difficult scenarios while holding everybody's morale on a steady line, in order to avoid internal conflicts or any issues that may occur. Having studied both Computer Programming, as well as Psychology, followed by many years of working with people, i am confident in my ability to offer support on both personal and professional level. Currently working as a game tester for 2 years, i offer all my experience to the benefit of C9 as a game, as well as its community.

"Why did you want to join the team?"

I wish to join the team in order to become a stepping stone towards a brighter future. C9 has enough potential to be able to join Esports ranks - i wish to be allowed to be there, i wish to help it rise and to enjoy what this game can really become. I am here to help with anything i can: support for newcomers or returning players, Q&A, Discord and Forum maintenance, game testing and analytics, bug reporting (and, if allowed, finding fixes as much as it is in my power).

"Tell us about yourself"

My name is Mihai, i am 28 years old, i have a passion for video games of any kind, and i have been working as a game tester for 2 years. My studies revolve around Computer Programming and Psychology, and my previous jobs, as well as my current one, offered me the chance to practice what i have learned.
    I like animals, i enjoy art, drawing, literature - which was even my passion for a short time, having composed a few poems - and i try to embrace positivity as much as possible. Over the years i went through many phases, and i have come to the conclusion that anyone can change, and deserves a second chance.
    I like to stay open minded and to think outside the box; i like to keep things spontaneous up to a certain degree, and i consider my sense of humor (hopefully) an asset. I am aware, however, that i still have a lot to learn, which is why i never disregard any opinion - as bland or as outrageous as it may seem.

Characters
    • Chuchuka2 - lvl 75 (main class)
    • Atomic Loli - lvl 80 (main class)
    • Haters gonna hate - lvl 73
    • For The Lulz - lvl 72
    • Chuchuka3 - lvl 72
    • Look At Dis Stick - lvl 75
    Thank you, and have a beautiful day !

Leave a comment:

• Batatina
    replied
    Name: Eve
    Server: EU
    Timezone: UTC+1
    Language(s): Polish (native), English (fluent)

Playing since mid-2012, had 2 breaks of 1 year in total

An average 3-5 hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.

There is a big polish community in the game in which I could help since we lost our polish VL's. But I don't want to focus on just there. I'd love to help new and existing players with my knowledge that I collected during 2012-2018. Also, I have some ideas for in-game/c9 discord events because, in my opinion, there are not many of them made by VL's and would be a nice refreshment for our community.

Because I love the game and I'd like to help it develop further, also as I stated above, I want to help with the new/existing players, I think I can be a help with polish community, be involved in creating events and assist our VL's in everyday duties.

Tell us about yourself:
    I'm honest, helpful and open for new people. I like dry jokes, watching series and movies.

Characters:
    Hōzukimaru lvl 80
    Batatina lvl 80
    Hackeva lvl 76
    Mrożonka lvl 76

Leave a comment:

• Heirmoney
    replied
    Name: Hasan (Hasan ❄Łα∂уAяԼiηє❄#8815 on discord)

Timezone: UTC+03:00

Language(s):
    Turkish my Language And English (High Level) / German (intermediate level)

How long have you been playing C9?:

This is a nice game I've been playing since 2013. I opened my account early in the game

How much time do you spend to C9(Daily)?: 12-15 hours

If you have friends who want to play with me, I will try to be the pioneer of a lot of friends and innovations. Thank You.

I want to join the VLT team and I'm proud to introduce people to this game and represent my friends

Tell us about yourself:
    My job is at home. I'm a computer program 3 computers I have problem solving and objective solutions to problems I'm already part of my life that I believe in the beautiful things on this issue

Characters:
    Name / Level
    ❄Łα∂уAяԼiηє❄/ 80 (Main char and Chipper)
    ஜArlineஜ / 72 Chipper
    o乃o尺o丂ムᄊム / 71 Death Dealer
    »♦ / 61 Gunslinger
    Last edited by Heirmoney; 15-01-19, 07:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• VenomArow
    replied
    Name: Zlati Hristov
    Server: EU (Rahkdan)
    Timezone: GMT
    Language(s): English, Bulgarian (Fluent)

I started playing C9 around 2012-2013 as much as i remember. (It has been a long time)

Recently more than 12 hours a day but, usually about 8-10 hours.

Always helping out new players to get the mechanics of the game and the content itself, always trying to help out if i can with any requests/concerns people have.

I always wanted to join the team but, i was always missing the deadlines with few hours... I like to join because, i constantly explore bugs with textures and hit boxes in town and in dungeons. Therefore if i find something i can reported to the right people and get it fixed if needed.

Tell us about yourself:
    I am a 23 years old living in London, UK. However born in Bulgaria currently unemployed but, looking for a job. I am a person who loves games and loves to help others in games if i have the knowledge, always looking to expand my knowledge in anyway possible, because it is worth knowing.

Characters:
    Name / Level

無言の殺人者 / 76 Crow (Main Character)
    VenomArow / 67 Firebrand (Know by this Char in game)

Those are the 2 MAIN chars i am playing currently but, later today i will make a new one which i will be on most of times.
    Last edited by VenomArow; 14-01-19, 10:04 AM. Reason: Forgot to say where i am from

Leave a comment:

• Guardofshit
    replied
    Name: Nafady
    Server: Eu (Rakhdan)
    Timezone: UTC+2
    Language(s): Arabic (Native), English (fluent)

almost 6 years (since 2012)

Usually i am Online in C9 all day long, actively playing would be about 2-3h

i'm very willing to help newer and older People with their Questions and Problems, this because i have pretty much experience to do so , and I can communicate really Fine with new players and share them my knowledge of the game , , and also i'm good with Photoshop i can make edits and covers for Facebook events etc

team-worker, Qualified for help other VL's set up tournaments or in-game events be it a leader or a helper, Help with reporting in-game issues and suggesting ideas

Tell us about yourself:
    i'm currently University student , faculty of commerce in Egypt ,working as a Freelancer , developing myself every moment , looking to study more about computer science, developing my skills at editing and rendering videos , my mother passed away since 2 years , my state wasn't really fine at this time , depression , feeling that i always missing something , had 6 months to pass it , but yeah now i'm very well, I'm always there to help people out as much as I can and do believe I will contribute and assist the c9 community to be it through helping new players out in the game
    Characters:
    ✟Espada✟/75
    Kelsoツ/75
    Notice: I recently got my IGN changed (just in the way for changing ) from legendaryguard to Kelsoツ and legendaryvalk to ✟Espada✟ Thanks for you time hope y'all be successful and happy
    Last edited by Guardofshit; 12-01-19, 02:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Umtcn59
    replied
    Name :Umutcan
    Server :Eu Rakhdan
    Timezone :Eu/İstanbul
    Language(s): Turkish(main) English( a good level of)

- I've been playing since closed beta.

- I can be Online for 10 Hours every day. 8 hours of professional work.

- I love all the players in the game and I want to help them. I Love problem solving.

- to help players, to lighten your load and enjoy playing this game

Tell us about yourself:

-My name umutcan, 24 years old, I live in istanbul I'm successful in my career I'm dealing with tourism business

Characters:
    MrUmtcn / Valkrie Granede /80 (main)
    Exileee / Gunner / 76

Leave a comment:

• Tenschou
    commented on 's reply
    Trully best choice !
    Btw, you already chosen broken english vlt, dont make second eagle, this game will really die.

Last edited by Tenschou; 06-01-19, 11:17 AM.

• Noelrt
    replied

Name: Noel [My Discord name is BANKS#2440]
    Server: EU [Rahkdan]
    Timezone: GMT [+1.00 from UTC]
    Language(s):
    I speak German natively, learned English in School for about 11 years (still Studying it) and right now I am learning Spanish aswell.

For over 6 years (since 2012)

Usually i am Online in C9 all day long, actively playing would be approximately 3-5h

I know alot about the PvP System, am very willing to help newer and older People with their Questions and Problems and also really just want everyone to have a fun time playing the game that i personally like the most since 2012

I recently changed very much. I used to be very toxic and offensive towards other players and now regret my choices. I hope that the good things I do and did someday overweight the bad things. I want to help players and show the older people that might know me, that i really am not a bad person. I think this game could be much more fun with people enjoying it. I think I can bring in alot of effort to making the private and general gamespace a much more positive place to just enjoy and have fun in. Also I could bring up suggestions to make this game even more enjoyable and also bring the community abit closer to the C9 GM-Team since I personally think I am a very active player.

Tell us about yourself:
    I recently got my name legally changed to Noel (since the 1st of January), am 18 years of age and enjoy spending my time with positive things such as:
    Gaming, Animals, School, Family, Friends and much more. Recently had a very bad state of health and overthought alot of my choices in life. I used to be a very intoverted kind of Person, got mad easily and wasted my time on things that I didnt really enjoy. I now really do think that if something is a thing that makes you: mad, sad, aggressive or just makes you feel like you waste your time, you should really just stop doing it. I was a very active PvP Player and used to be very toxic and outgoing on people that I either lost to or had bad Internet connection to, now i rarely ever join PvP and if I do I enjoy it. If something starts making me feel anyhow uncomfortable or negative i just stop doing it. In my freetime I also work in an Animal Shelter volunteerly and study for my 13th year of School. Soon will be either making a vocational training or go to University in Cologne/Germany

Characters:
    Name / Level

Brékšta BANKS / 80

To everyone I ever offended I want you to know I am deeply sorry. Good luck to every single applicant, thanks in advance
    Noel

Leave a comment:

• BlueScorpionnn
    replied
    Name: Tahmid (Discord: Bluescorpionn) - Already in the C9 discord channel.
    Server : EU Rakhdan
    Timezone : GMT
    Language : English

I've been playing for about 4-5 years.

How much time do you spend on C9 (Daily) ?
    I play pretty much every day (apart from exam-season) realistically about 4-6 hours. Not going to lie and say I'm on 12 hours... being afk doesn't really count as spending time in C9 in my opinion as you can't really assist most the time.

Extremely fluent in English, I can communicate really well with new players and share my knowledge of the game. Also available on discord a majority of the time.
    A team-worker, willing to help other VL's set up tournaments or in-game events be it a leader or a helper.
    Always there to help others when needed and if asked.
    Help with reporting in-game issues and suggesting ideas from the community to improve the game.
    I may not have the 'strongest' character in C9 but my caring nature and assistive stance can be a great asset to the community and new players... which I feel like C9 needs to increase its player base.

Why do you want to join the team?
    I want to join the team as I've been playing C9 for quite some time be it I have had gaps due to personal circumstances. I feel like my personal characteristics would suit the character of a VLT who is meant to be caring and knowledgeable and helping the community. I also feel like through a position of VLT I may have more of a 'right' to promote or create/assist in in-game events. I feel like I can also assist the team in determining what is needed to make the game better as a collective group in deciding than just an individual stance. The game C9 a mmo is not a typical one, it has so much more of an opportunity to become a bigger game and more popular, I feel through me relaying suggestions of the community and myself, or external areas of information such as reviews the game can be improved, which would be the best for C9 and Webzen.

Tell us about yourself:
    I'm currently a Law Student in the UK, spending most the of my time on C9 and my degree. I really enjoy C9 as a game and feel like it has so much more potential. I'd say I'm of caring character as well as having a decent knowledge of the game. I'm always there to help people out as much as I can and do believe I will contribute and assist the c9 community to be it through helping new players out in the game or perhaps potentially starting to create a more clear guide on c9 soon? So that players have a forum to learn about the game more clearly. I also feel like due to my communication skills and team working ability I can hopefully make a players day every day.

Character/Level:
    ThisIsmyBelly - Level 70
    SugarFreeRedBull - 72
    Bluescorpionn - 67
    Slayerr- 63
    Epsilonn - 50
    Last edited by BlueScorpionnn; 04-01-19, 06:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DPaulino
    replied
    Name: Danilo Paulino / Discord: Paulino
    Age 28
    Server: EU (Rakhdan)
    Timezone: UTC -2
    Language (s): Portuguese / English

My story in Webzen started at 16 years old playing Mu Online but with C9 starting in 2010 even before the launch of C9 Seal By Webzen, on the occasion I played on the server KR, Then I played C9 by Webzen from 2012 to 2014 during the first two years, I returned to the game about 6 months and during this period I tried to update myself of the news and changes.

How much time do you spend to C9 (Daily)?

Between 4 and 6 hours.

In my first participation in the team of volunteers I helped mainly translating several contents into Portuguese, giving direct support to GM Indopa (Nathan Ryu). Develop updated content of the game in different languages, one of the difficulties I had when I returned was the absence of a single source where I could update and get all my doubts about the game. Despite the discord where the Vls and other players are very helpful I believe that this information can be improved, I have already done this type of work in the C9 itself and in other games including the creation of a Fan Site. If you want more information I can send links, after request,

I like to have an active stance in the community of the game that I am playing, when we are talking about a mmo social aspect is one of the pillars of this genre and it is part of my profile to be proactive and to help the community and the players. I believe that as a Webzen Volunteer I can play this role more efficiently.

Tell us about yourself:

I followed the construction of the server C9 Seal Webzen, I was part of the first team of VLs recruited even before the servers were opened, appointed for indopa "C9 ambassadors", i participated in the later IBT, CBT and OBT. I helped the C9 team develop the first guide for beginners. In my day to day i'm work and during the night I like to have fun playing online games I have this habit since the 16 years when I met Mu Online as my first Online Game. I'm pós graduated in Finance and have a well-established professional career, I hope I can help the team.

Characters:
    Name / Level

Paulinno / 76 and farming

By Paulino

Thank You

Leave a comment:

• Dave28
    replied

Name: Dave (Phantasiaaa#2120 on discord) - Or as most discord call me: Daddy Dave.

Timezone: UTC +1

Language(s): Dutch (native), English fluent, german to a point.

How long have you been playing C9?: 6 years around this time.

How much time do you spend to C9(Daily)?: 3-5 hours

I can contribute tons of knowledge, i know ins and outs of c9 pretty much.
    there is nothing about c9 that i do not know off so its easy to share tips with others.

I wanted to see active VLT's that can share their tips and help giving players info, next to that all i think i can be a great attribute with my years of experience in c9 itself. I've got alot of knowledge about the ins and outs of c9, the bugs, the abuse.
    i think my knowledge with whats going on ingame and being an active member on discord and interaction with most of the c9 eu server community is a something of good value. Also i would like to add that because my actvity in both ingame and discord helps me voice other people's concerns and opinions about ongoing event and rewards so that everyone has their voice heard.

Tell us about yourself:
    I'm Dave, most like to call me "Daddy Dave" it started as somewhat for a troll to make people laugh and cheer up their day and it grew into something bigger, im sure plenty know how i am, some see me as a troll but those who get closer know i'm always there to help. I'm currently leading the BrotherHood Discord server as main admin so that our guild could grow closer together and help people out on a smaller scale.. but now that there's an open application for VLT i would like to expend my expertise in both discord and c9 to further help progress this game and its players.

Characters:
    Name / Level
    SavageBear - 80 - Current Main (Viking)
    Snowflake - 80 - Old main (Bladedancer)
    Celine17 - 76 - Valkery
    CeIine17 -76 - Valkery
    Celine15 - 76 - illusionist
    Celine13 - 37 - Maiden
    Celine18 - 80 - Demonisher
    Snowflakeee - 76 - Bladedancer
    MiniSnowflake - 62 - Bladedancer
    SurvivalKing - 63 - Gunslinger
    Last edited by Dave28; 04-01-19, 02:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X