• Anduraki
    commented on 's reply
    u kidding right?

• David389
    replied
    Name: David
    Server: Rakhdan
    Time zone: UTC +1
    Languages: I speak English, Spanish and a little bit of Portuguese and Italian .

how long have you been playing c9:

i’ve playing C9 since beta. About 6 years .

How many hours do playing a day:

I play around 9-10 hours a day. And up to 11 hours a day on weekends. I’m also very active on discord server, so I could be reached there at any time. And I will answer in about 2 to 5 minutes.

What can you contribute to c9:

I could help implement new events so players can enjoy themselves. Help find bugs or flags within the game and report them to c9 development team. I could answer any question new players may have in game and on discord. Questions regarding tips, strategies, tips, etc. I could organize pvp mini events where everyone would use fair equipment and do it at least once a week, like a mini tournament. I could also organize intrusion mini tournaments where people who kill the most whitin a given time frame (30 mins) will get prizes. I could also host team deathmatches pvp using equal equipment (aka GvG Gear as an example) and host great duels with good prizes for winners. All these tournaments will be recorded and placed on YouTube for the benefit of the game. I could also host an event in which you party with other players and team up to defeat VL team in death match with same gear, successful Wining teams will get great prizes and all players would receive fair prizes for participating. Another event could be to submit pvp combos and the longest combo would win. Another event would be submitting pvp combos and this time the best looking combo would win. I have lots of ideas about events like this ones. I could also help make events that would drop better items for players to help encourage them to farm. Basically I would be hosting pvp and instruían events weekly and pve events according to webzen’s agenda. And answering questions from players all day long . Basically if I am given some prizes and the authority to do so , I am confident I could make pvp and intrusion extremely active with weekly events and great prizes.

Why do you want to join the team?:

I feel that I have acquired a lot of knowledge about c9 all these years and I would like to use all that knowledge to make the game more attractive to current and new players, by hosting all the previously mentioned events/matches.

Tell us about yourself:

I am a systems engineer students currently going for a masters degree. I love video games. However, my #1 passion has always been c9. I love the pvp mechanics, it’s simply genious and unique. Pve system is also amazing and flashy. I love c9 pvp system and intrusion it one of the greatest passions in life. I love surfing and fishing. I also enjoy going out with friends and family for dinner or to a party. I drink and smoke socially. I like watching Netflix series and eating pizza and tasty food everyday. Yum!! . I also enjoy playing, walking and taking my Shiba Inu dog to the dog park . He is my baby.

Main character:

M3talsoul777 (maiden) lvl 80

Alt character:

marita562 (bd) level 75
    m3talsoul666 (gunner) level 75
    xkswutyj (Valkyrie) level 70

Thanks for for caring about the game we all love, have a great day.

Last edited by David389; 19-12-18, 11:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aciuprov
    replied
    Name:Alex
    Server:Rakhdan (EU)
    Timezone:mainly UTC+2, Romania
    Languages: English (Fluent), Japanese (Average), Russian (Native),Romanian(Native).

How long have you been playing C9?

I started playing C9 since it released in Korea , been playing it since them with little breaks from time to time .

Howmuch time do you spend to C9 daily?

I'm afraid that is NOT a fixed amount per day.
    Some days,I can play for 5-10 hours maybe even whole day , sometimes i can play only few minutes or hours , but im trying to play as much as i can .

What can you contribute to C9?

I like to help new and returning players ,i've been doing it always and won't stop because,you never know when you will need help or just some fun chatting .
    Its always a good sight to see someone else is enjoying the game as well.

In addition,I'm not so bothered by competing in the game and becoming the best yet I'm much more interested in having FUN even if this fun involves helping others.

When im tired and can't have some fun in the game , I like making events (like quiz on world chat or hide and seek) and reward gold so everyone can have their moment of glory by winning or just have some fun competing , and i think there should be more events like this .

Why did you want to join the team?

Aside from the reasons I mentioned in answer to the last question,I'm interested in being a volunteer as I believe it might gain me new knowledge or experience in my fields of interest (Like customer service).

I'm always willing to learn something new .

Tell us about yourself

Well..I'm not sure where to start..
    I didn't finish neither school or university , yet im living by myself since i was young and now im working as a web-designer and im pretty good at it .
    I've played many different games including most of the MMORPGs .

Gaming,chatting,drawing and working that's what im doing all day.
    I also like writing guides,modding games.

In C9,I enjoy collecting gear(fashion) and books,leveling new characters to try new skills,helping new as well as returning players get some ground in the savage early game economy.

Characters:
    Main Character:

SexyCiscO(warden , LvL.67 my first character on EU server)

Alt.Characters:

too many to enumerate , mostly using :
    xSelfie(battle maiden , LvL.77)
    AioMirei(valkyria,LvL.76)

With all respect,I wish you all a good day and the best of luck to the other applicants.
    And remember don't be a cookie , better enjoy the cookie .

Leave a comment:

• AdmiraC9
    replied
    Name: Ozcan (Ozi) FataLShoot#5721 on Discord
    Server: EU
    Time Zone: Istanbul
    Language (s): Turkish(main language), English (intermediate level usually I use the program.)

I opened my account in closed beta. I've been playing since the game was opened, but there were no gaps between them.
    How much time do you spend on C9 (Daily)?
    If I work 8 hours a day and sleep 8 hours 8 hours in the game, but I'm constantly Discord channel.
    What can you join in C9?
    I like to listen to people's problems and offer solutions. It is important how you evaluate what your life does not give you.
    I was not enough to help one of my friends talking to my language to talk more about the game because I was speaking to my language.
    Tell us about yourself:
    I'm a patient, friendly, open to ideas and innovations, open to criticism, listening to everyone regardless of age or position, and usually the most reasonable one.

Characters:
    Admira / 80 / Elementalist (main)
    ∂мgqυєєη/75/Valkyria Grande
    кαяєηєℓѕση/ 70 / Iliphia Rose
    DebbyLee/ 70 / Soulreaper
    JhonWesleyHardin / 71 / Gear Executor
    GoldieErtains / 50 / Erta
    Last edited by AdmiraC9; 16-12-18, 05:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Heyyy
    replied
    Name:Youssef. (Kendo on discord)
    Timezone:UTC+2 Egypt.
    Languages:Arabic (native),English (Fluent),French (Average),Italian (Average)

I pretty much started c9 in late 2015 I created multiple accounts.
    I have been playing on this one for nearly a year I think.

How much time do you spend to C9 daily?

Each day of the week isn't the same.
    Some days I play for 3-6 hours,some the whole day and if I am really that busy 1-2 hours.
    Normally I play it for atleast 3 hours a day.

What can you contribute in c9?

Being a VLT or not being one,I have been helping alot of new/returning players even players in need.You may ask me why;It's because I love doing that.Seeing ppl enjoying the game,happy that some stranger they don't even know is willing to help without any favour in return.It warms my heart and it's fun.
    That's why i want to reach the maximum extent of this experience as a VLT helping a new/returning player or even a just player that needs some help.It will have a major effect on the community.The new players will realise that the staff cares about the new players that means they do care about the community so much.
    I will also report bugs I find (already have some in mind).And I am active on discord ready to help anyone.I will contribute in event and making them.

I pretty much mentioned alot of reasons about why I wanted to join the team and become a VLT I want to reach the maximum extent of my experience with the players as I will help them enjoy the game in every way i can.
    And most importantly I never wanted to become a VLT to obtain these powerful items like the wing or the auspice.
    Being a VLT means that I should help the players and neither be boastful about being VLT nor show off.
    If I end up getting rejected after all it won't matter to me.I won't break down and stop instead i will try harder helping the players making the community better.I will change for the better.

Tell us about yourself:

I am a 16 year old student 11th grade.One of my hobbies is gaming,I have started gaming since i was a child.I love FPS and MMORPGs.
    I like reading,working out,listening to music,hanging out with friends and i watch anime too.
    I love animals.

Characters:

MightyKendo lvl 71 Crow/Shadow
    BlendingIce。lvl 63 Viking
    ConsecutiveBullets lvl 45 Gunslinger
    ThatOneViking lvl 41 Viking

I hope yall have a nice day good luck to all the applicants.I love yall,peace out and Kendo out!
    Last edited by Heyyy; 02-01-19, 12:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Theruz
    replied
    Name: Anton - Theruz#8668 on discord
    Server: Rahkdan(EU)
    Timezone: UTC +1
    Language(s): English, Swedish

In the beginning of 2013 i made my account, dident play that much until recently.
    In the last 1 and a half year ive been very active.

How much time do you spend on C9(Daily)?
    I'm a student and have alot of free time on my hand and play about 5-10 hours
    per day.

I will help out with finding bugs and report problems i either find within the game
    or if other players reaches out with a problem they've had an encounter with,
    also assisting and helping with players issues by relaying it to GM Chibi
    I have a wide knowledge about the game and am willing to share that with
    whomever have a question about anything.
    Example: I know wich skill books are best for your class and where you can farm
    those books. I can help with hard dungeons like Bardiel or Shadow chaos if
    anyone does not know how to complete those dungeons. I would also like
    to share some points on how we can improve the game for the better!
    I want to dedicate myself by helping and assisting in many aspects like forums,
    in-game, discord, etc... Also to help in the community improvement. Helping
    players that are in need in different aspects. Like for example, teaching a new
    player regarding the gameplay mechanics of C9. Listening and getting
    feedbacks from players and communities and relaying it to our GM's and
    developers so that they will know the communities thoughts, wants and needs.

I would like to help our community grow, put my knowledge of the game to good
    use and help inexperienced players reach their full potential and help them enjoy
    the game as much as i have been for many years. I want to be there for the
    players, a man of the people as you could say.

Tell us about yourself:
    My name is Anton, I'm 21 years old currently studying computer science at Mid
    Sweden University. I'm a very friendly guy and love animals, games and movies.

Characters:
    Theruz - 80 BD
    연아 - 76 Battle Maiden
    Crofz - 76 Gunslinger
    Rejjven - 75 Blademaster
    GodsLeftHand - 71 Elementalist
    GodNMighty - 63 Viking
    Last edited by Theruz; 14-12-18, 02:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Adambanko28
    replied
    Name: Tuncay Tuncay#8095 on discort

Server: Rnkdan (EU)

Timezone:UTC +2

Languages: Turkish + English (google traslate (average)

10-12 hours game

I can report the deficiencies in the game,

overlooked simple errors can follow

Tell us about yourself

in a word, ambitious and ambitious bi

Characters:

Main Characters:

Adambanko lv 80 Battle maiden
    Yєdiαтмışвєş lv 80 Gunslinger
    Jαѕσηνσσянєєѕ lv 75 Wiking

Alt.Characters:

ƐXƬŔΛDMƓ lv 72 Walkeria
    Bergen lv 70 Demonisher
    Mαвєllє lv69 Bladedanger
    Fatalstoke lv 70 Blade master
    Last edited by Adambanko28; 14-12-18, 05:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NightMoonlight
    replied
    Name:You can call me "Jan" for short. (Vengeance/☽Moonlight☾ on discord)
    Server:Rakhdan (EU)
    Timezone:UTC+2, Egypt
    Languages:Arabic (native), English (Fluent), French (average), Russian (basic)

I started this game in July 2018 so around 5 months ago.
    However,first time I found out and downloaded C9 was like 7 years ago or more but it was the Korean version back then so I was not able to make an account nor play it due to language barriers and such.

I'm afraid that is NOT a fixed amount per day.
    Some days,I can play for 6-8 hours of C9 or so and some other days,I can play it for 1 hour to do daily work.
    It depends on whether I'm busy or bored or not.
    But most of time,I play it for at least 3 hours a day or more.

VLT or not,I like to help new and returning players because,I find it FUN before anything.
    Its always a good sight to see someone else is enjoying the game as well.
    It doesn't cost me ANYTHING to cheer players up here so why not?

Hence,I'd like to enhance this experience and help the new players as a VLT and then I have a belief that this might have a good impact on the game's reputation as a whole like "Wow,a member of the staff helped me since day 1 on this game,it seems that they care about the game!" and hence a good word of mouth which leads to more new players and game probably getting abit more lively.
    I'm trying to test this plan here.It could start from one but for anything to work,it has to have a start,yes?

In addition,I'm not so bothered by competing in the game and becoming the best yet I'm much more interested in having FUN even if this fun involves helping others.

I'm also fond of testing and finding new bugs then reporting them.Its as if wherever I tread,bugs tend to follow.
    When I'm not broke (short on gold),I love to make events (like quiz on world chat or hide and seek) and reward gold or artisans,etc to the winners for fun.
    Last but not least,I'm very active on the C9 discord server most of time and I have Choqo bot as my witness for that.

Aside from the reasons I mentioned in answer to the last question,I'm interested in being a volunteer as I believe it might gain me new knowledge or experience in my fields of interest (Like customer service).

I'm not applying for this seeking power or powerful trinkets (like VL wings or auspice).I'd actually prefer not to have such trinkets at all.
    However,I'm always willing to learn and I do value new knowledge and information.When it comes to knowledge,its never enough so I have hopes that being a volunteer could enrich my experience in a way or another while also having fun playing the game.

To me,a volunteer would mean more responsibility than power as volunteers somewhat represent how the game looks like to the audience (players).
    In my opinion,a volunteer is nothing higher than the average player but its a role that means "I'm here to HELP and NOT to boss players around" so I'm here applying for a better chance to help players (specially new ones) and the game.

Tell us about yourself

Well..I'm not sure where to start..
    Anyway,I'm a graduate and I studied business.
    I'm an old gamer.
    I've played many different offline and online games including at least a dozen of MMORPGs from the old like Runescape till the more recent ones like Blade and Soul and I have always been a 100% free player.

Gaming,chatting,drawing,listening to music and writing are my favourite hobbies.
    I also like writing guides,modding games,designing and criticizing different texts,videos,etc in a polite logical manner and most importantly PERMANENT PRARE COUPONS.
    Nature is my best friend.I love the moon,the sea,the sun,plants,KITTIES,BIRDIES,SPIDERS,ants,bees and almost all other living THINGIES.Nature is just LOVELY as a whole.

I'm interested in and love to read about chemistry,biology,psychology,philosophy,novels,mys tery and various fields of business.
    I also hate disputes and making enemies and hence I try to respect and be friendly to everyone.
    In my opinion,this game has much potential but in its current state,it has tons of bugs.Probably more than I'm able to report.
    I hate to see such a game with nice potential going down so I wish to help somewhat freshen things up here.

I do not like the trend most online games (including MMORPGs) are heading towards nowadays where they focus more on competitiveness and end up neglecting the main purpose of games to begin with which is "fun" and hence,I hope I can help players have fun even in such competitive game environment.
    In C9,I enjoy collecting gear(fashion) and books,leveling new characters to try new skills,helping new as well as returning players get some ground in the savage early game economy,NIGHTSTALKER and most importantly PERMANENT PRAAAAAARE COUPOOOON!

Characters:
    Main Characters:

NightMoonlight lv 70 Ren Eretique/Nightstalker
    MoonlightPeach lv 70 Lumen Empress/Battle Maiden

Alt.Characters:

OerbaYunFang lv 64 (Jump character) Cipher/Illusionist
    Unohanna lv 50 Punisher/Slayer
    VioletMoonlight lv 37 Reaperess
    MoonlightViolet lv 38 Erta
    UltraViolet lv 38 Illusionist
    InfraRed lv 37 Valkyrie
    BloodMoon lv 37 Demonisher
    VampireSlayerBuffy lv 37 Slayer

With all love,I wish you all a good day and the best of luck to the other applicants.♡
    Remember,stay smirky! ㋡
    Last edited by NightMoonlight; 14-12-18, 11:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Logoo007
    replied
    Name:Marwen (Łσgσ in discord)
    Server:EU
    Timezone:UTC +1
    Language(s):Franch(average) - English(Fluent) - Arabic(native) - Spanish(basic)
    Since 2011 and this my new account i just have 2 years playing with it
    How much time do you spend to C9(Daily)?
    i am all the time free and i play 10h-12h
    but sometimes i am busy so i play 6h-7h

I can help make the game more popular and I have ideas for events that can bring more players
    most of them for free to play players cuz this players need to be op too ^_^

i just want to help players cuz i have 7 years experience and i love helping ppl
    and Tell them what I have from experience
    and i dont want to be VLT for op things like wings
    i am just want to be VLT to help new players and them all informations they want
    and i am very active person in the game

Tell us about yourself:
    i am 22 years old, i am from algeria
    i am friendly and helpful i dont like ppl who insulting me i am good person as my friends said
    I am a man who loves the field of games
    I also love Anime but I consider it a hobby only
    I have a lot of friends say I'm a good person
    I love helping people who need religion help
    I love reading books
    i am free to play player
    And that's all
    i like animal like the lion and tigers
    i dont like someone do noise
    I am active person

Characters:
    Łσgσ: LvL 80
    Ƒєσ: LvL 75 (main char)
    Łσηα: LvL 65
    ƒιηη: LvL 63
    CRKB: LvL 59
    arma444: LvL 57
    TY Webzen
    Last edited by Logoo007; 14-12-18, 12:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GucciCoffin
    replied
    Name:
    Bedair (Duplexity on discord)

Server:
    EU (Rakhdan)

Timezone:
    UTC +2

Language(s):
    Arabic (native) and English (fluent)

I don't exactly remember but around 4 years or more, can provide my old accounts as a proof.

How much time do you spend to C9(Daily)?
    I probably play all day

Help as much as I can, report bugs, make videos, suggest good ideas, always being active, bringing more players to the game, I'll do my best.

To help the players as well, because some volunteers stop being active due to being busy in real life with their jobs, families..etc, so I'd like to be there to help players along with the other volunteers and we can all share our experience and provide players with the information they need.

Tell us about yourself:
    I'm 17 years old from Egypt, I dislike noise, I'm pretty peaceful, chill, easy going, I tolerate everything, I always help when I can and whenever I do something I put in my mind that if you do good, good things happen to you but, if you do bad, bad things happen to you. So I make sure whatever I do is something good and accepted by people.
    "You're free as long as you don't hurt others."

Characters:
    Name / Level
    Riadex Lv. 78 (Ranger/Wind Sweeper) (Main character)
    GucciCoffin Lv. 72(Battle Maiden)
    ZerkingFag Lv 54 (Berserker) (PvP character)
    Those are the characters that I use the most. I have other characters as well but they're just alts.
    Last edited by GucciCoffin; 11-01-19, 09:37 PM. Reason: Changed main character name.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X