X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name: Nafady
    Server: Eu (Rakhdan)
    Timezone: UTC+2
    Language(s): Arabic (Native), English (fluent)

How long have you been playing C9?
    almost 6 years (since 2012)

How much time do you spend to C9(Daily)?
    Usually i am Online in C9 all day long, actively playing would be about 2-3h

What can you contribute to C9?
    i'm very willing to help newer and older People with their Questions and Problems, this because i have pretty much experience to do so , and I can communicate really Fine with new players and share them my knowledge of the game , , and also i'm good with Photoshop i can make edits and covers for Facebook events etc

Why did you want to join the team?
    team-worker, Qualified for help other VL's set up tournaments or in-game events be it a leader or a helper, Help with reporting in-game issues and suggesting ideas

Tell us about yourself:
    i'm currently University student , faculty of commerce in Egypt ,working as a Freelancer , developing myself every moment , looking to study more about computer science, developing my skills at editing and rendering videos , my mother passed away since 2 years , my state wasn't really fine at this time , depression , feeling that i always missing something , had 6 months to pass it , but yeah now i'm very well, I'm always there to help people out as much as I can and do believe I will contribute and assist the c9 community to be it through helping new players out in the game
    Characters:
    ✟Espada✟/75
    Kelsoツ/75
    Notice: I recently got my IGN changed (just in the way for changing ) from legendaryguard to Kelsoツ and legendaryvalk to ✟Espada✟ Thanks for you time hope y'all be successful and happy
    Last edited by Guardofshit; 12-01-19, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Name: Zlati Hristov
      Server: EU (Rahkdan)
      Timezone: GMT
      Language(s): English, Bulgarian (Fluent)

I started playing C9 around 2012-2013 as much as i remember. (It has been a long time)

Recently more than 12 hours a day but, usually about 8-10 hours.

Always helping out new players to get the mechanics of the game and the content itself, always trying to help out if i can with any requests/concerns people have.

I always wanted to join the team but, i was always missing the deadlines with few hours... I like to join because, i constantly explore bugs with textures and hit boxes in town and in dungeons. Therefore if i find something i can reported to the right people and get it fixed if needed.

Tell us about yourself:
      I am a 23 years old living in London, UK. However born in Bulgaria currently unemployed but, looking for a job. I am a person who loves games and loves to help others in games if i have the knowledge, always looking to expand my knowledge in anyway possible, because it is worth knowing.

Characters:
      Name / Level

無言の殺人者 / 76 Crow (Main Character)
      VenomArow / 67 Firebrand (Know by this Char in game)

Those are the 2 MAIN chars i am playing currently but, later today i will make a new one which i will be on most of times.
      Last edited by VenomArow; 14-01-19, 10:04 AM. Reason: Forgot to say where i am from

Comment

Name: Hasan (Hasan ❄Łα∂уAяԼiηє❄#8815 on discord)

Server: Rahkdan(EU)

Timezone: UTC+03:00

Language(s):
        Turkish my Language And English (High Level) / German (intermediate level)

How long have you been playing C9?:

This is a nice game I've been playing since 2013. I opened my account early in the game

How much time do you spend to C9(Daily)?: 12-15 hours

What can you contribute to C9?:
        If you have friends who want to play with me, I will try to be the pioneer of a lot of friends and innovations. Thank You.

Why did you want to join the team?:
        I want to join the VLT team and I'm proud to introduce people to this game and represent my friends

Tell us about yourself:
        My job is at home. I'm a computer program 3 computers I have problem solving and objective solutions to problems I'm already part of my life that I believe in the beautiful things on this issue

Characters:
        Name / Level
        ❄Łα∂уAяԼiηє❄/ 80 (Main char and Chipper)
        ஜArlineஜ / 72 Chipper
        o乃o尺o丂ムᄊム / 71 Death Dealer
        »♦ / 61 Gunslinger
        Last edited by Heirmoney; 15-01-19, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Name: Eve
          Server: EU
          Timezone: UTC+1
          Language(s): Polish (native), English (fluent)

Playing since mid-2012, had 2 breaks of 1 year in total

An average 3-5 hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.

There is a big polish community in the game in which I could help since we lost our polish VL's. But I don't want to focus on just there. I'd love to help new and existing players with my knowledge that I collected during 2012-2018. Also, I have some ideas for in-game/c9 discord events because, in my opinion, there are not many of them made by VL's and would be a nice refreshment for our community.

Because I love the game and I'd like to help it develop further, also as I stated above, I want to help with the new/existing players, I think I can be a help with polish community, be involved in creating events and assist our VL's in everyday duties.

Tell us about yourself:
          I'm honest, helpful and open for new people. I like dry jokes, watching series and movies.

Characters:
          Hōzukimaru lvl 80
          Batatina lvl 80
          Hackeva lvl 76
          Mrożonka lvl 76

Comment

C9 Volunteer Recruitment 2.5 Application
            • Name: Mihai
            • Server: Rahkdan (EU)
            • Timezone: UTC +3
            • Language(s): Romanian (native), English (fluent), Italian (upper intermediate), Spanish (upper intermediate), French (intermediate), Turkish (basic)
            "How long have you been playing C9?"

I started playing C9 in late July - early August 2012, which would be roughly 6 and a half years ago.

"How much time do you spend to C9 (daily)?"

Monday to Friday, i play up to 8h per day, and in the weekends it can go up to +12h per day - split between day time and night time, according to my work schedule.

"What can you contribute to C9?"

My studies and my work experience made it possible for me to learn what working in a team really means; i have learned a great deal about teamwork, how to handle stress or difficult scenarios while holding everybody's morale on a steady line, in order to avoid internal conflicts or any issues that may occur. Having studied both Computer Programming, as well as Psychology, followed by many years of working with people, i am confident in my ability to offer support on both personal and professional level. Currently working as a game tester for 2 years, i offer all my experience to the benefit of C9 as a game, as well as its community.

"Why did you want to join the team?"

I wish to join the team in order to become a stepping stone towards a brighter future. C9 has enough potential to be able to join Esports ranks - i wish to be allowed to be there, i wish to help it rise and to enjoy what this game can really become. I am here to help with anything i can: support for newcomers or returning players, Q&A, Discord and Forum maintenance, game testing and analytics, bug reporting (and, if allowed, finding fixes as much as it is in my power).

"Tell us about yourself"

My name is Mihai, i am 28 years old, i have a passion for video games of any kind, and i have been working as a game tester for 2 years. My studies revolve around Computer Programming and Psychology, and my previous jobs, as well as my current one, offered me the chance to practice what i have learned.
            I like animals, i enjoy art, drawing, literature - which was even my passion for a short time, having composed a few poems - and i try to embrace positivity as much as possible. Over the years i went through many phases, and i have come to the conclusion that anyone can change, and deserves a second chance.
            I like to stay open minded and to think outside the box; i like to keep things spontaneous up to a certain degree, and i consider my sense of humor (hopefully) an asset. I am aware, however, that i still have a lot to learn, which is why i never disregard any opinion - as bland or as outrageous as it may seem.

Characters
            • Chuchuka2 - lvl 75 (main class)
            • Atomic Loli - lvl 80 (main class)
            • Haters gonna hate - lvl 73
            • For The Lulz - lvl 72
            • Chuchuka3 - lvl 72
            • Look At Dis Stick - lvl 75
            Thank you, and have a beautiful day !

Comment

Name: Muhammet (Muhammet ErzaScârlêt on discord)

Server: Rahkdan(EU)

Timezone: UTC+03:00

Language(s):
              Turkish my Language And English (High Level)

How long have you been playing C9?:
              This is a nice game I've been playing since 2012. I opened my account early in the game

How much time do you spend to C9(Daily)?: 6-12hours

What can you contribute to C9?:
              If you have friends who want to play with me, I will try to be the pioneer of a lot of friends and innovations. Thank You.

Why did you want to join the team?:
              I want to join the VLT team and I'm proud to introduce people to this game and represent my friends
              ççç
              Tell us about yourself:
              My name is Muhammet. 32 years old, i live in Bursa.

Characters:
              Name / Level
              ErzaScârlêt 80 lvl (Main char and Valkyria)

Azazêl 78 lvl Bd

Comment

Name:Christos

Server:EU
                Timezone:+2

Language(s):Greek+English

6 yearas

8-10 hours per day

I can help make the game more popular and i have ideas for events that can bring more players to the game and and the old players enjoy more the game.

if i join i help more ppl with my experience

Tell us about yourself:
                I work on military and the most time i play c9 and some day i play music cause my hobby is Dj...

Characters:
                Name / Level
                ǂŤhe§Ǥuardianǂ/80lvl
                ΒΟΟΒΕR / 75 lvl

BlackBοοty / 75 lvl
                IceBooty / 71 lvl
                ΛΕΩΝΙΔΑΣ / 63 lvl
                ΜΑΝΤΩ / 63 lvl

Comment

Hello Everyone,

We will be closing the recruitment thread and have all the applications to be review by the team.

You will be invited by the volunteer of EU Server if you succeed on the First Phase of the process. Please make sure to always check your In-Game Mail.

For those, who will not receive any message from the Team. Unfortunately, that means your application got denied. I hope everyone understands this.

We appreciate every one of you for giving the time and effort to participating in this recruitment

Comment

Working...
                  X