Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best Dungeon map stage to get higher valor points?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best Dungeon map stage to get higher valor points?

What is the best Dungeon map stage to get higher valor points?

My current Character is now level 68

Coz I'm gonna need to hunt more runes 10 to 29 runes for collections.

I need runes coz my character is so weak now.

Any tips??

Please help thanks

Lv68 Master dungeon with intrusion ON gonna get you the highest amount of Valor points, two complete clears gonna grant you +500 valor points.
    Lv65 Master dungeon with intrusion ON gonna give you +500 valor points after three complete clears.
    Lv67 Nightmare dungeon with intrusion ON gonna give you +500 valor points after five complete clears.
    What you should also take into consideration is how long it gonna take you to do a single clear, becouse that will determin what is your Valor points/time efficiency.

All that above is worth to consider if your goal is to get +500 Valor points to recive guild rewards, but remember, Runes are not for guild performance during invasion, it's for individual score. If your prority is to get as much Runes as possible I suggest to do invasion on every single character you have. That will give you at least 5x Rune boxes on every character you gonna put at least 1 Valor point. Also you should keep in mind that only 80% of all players who earns Valor points during invasion gonna get the rewards. Clearing dungeon on character Lv1 only once will not grant you the rewards. I would reccomend to earn +40 Valor points on every single character you own during the invasion to get as many Runes you can. Good Luck.
    Last edited by GIBASS; 09-12-18, 06:05 PM.

Rakhdan (EU)

@KINGC9EU

Comment

Working...
    X