• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (GM)XsenD
    started a topic Introduction

Introduction

Hello,

I'm XsenD, your new GM for C9, nice meeting you all. I am very excited on performing my duties as a GM. It is my pleasure to be in here so that I can hear all of your concerns and suggestions.

I have read all your posts about the Intrusion system, new events, suggestions on the game and many more. Changes take process and that process is never easy, but I will do the best I can to hear your voices and attend all your inquiries. I’m still new, so I ask everyone to please bear with me.

Thank you all for the continuous support in C9. I'm hoping that we can get along well!

"PLAY to your HEARTS content"

Sincerely,
    XsenD

• (GM)XsenD
    commented on 's reply
    [VL}Sayo already reported that issue to me. Actions are being taken Thank you

• (GM)XsenD
    commented on 's reply
    Your report is very much appreciated, I suggest that you send a ticket regarding this issue and please include all evidences as well as a detailed report of the incindent. Thank you.

• Pendjoxxx
    replied
    Good morning GM .... As you can see there are the characters iframe stop and are of the same pj DuK0

PJ...BARRAQUIEL

Leave a comment:

• DieWalcure
    commented on 's reply
    Another player Barraquiel also sent videos.Ese character won the previous event, now also takes the first 3 prizes and more valuable.What is left to the others, if a single player monopolizes all the prizes? They should disqualify him from the ranking and give him bann, Thank you for your attention gm

• DieWalcure
    commented on 's reply
    Another player Barraquiel also sent videos.Ese character won the previous event, now also takes the first 3 prizes and more valuable.What is left to the others, if a single player monopolizes all the prizes? They should disqualify him from the ranking and give him bann, Thank you for your attention gm

• Yun666
    commented on 's reply
    XsenD i send a mail to VL SayoElizabet with many videos, screenshots and explain what i think is doing.

• (GM)XsenD
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you . Regarding your concerns/report I guess its better if you send us ticket containing all information about the incident and evidences such as screenshots or video (preferably Youtube video).

• DieWalcure
    replied

Welcome, I have a big concern. In the new event of rankin points the pj dokko use several accounts and takes all the prizes. Ocupa the first 3 posts already did it in the previous event. No one has a chance to win seems illegal and unfair

Leave a comment:

• Sda5sd6sd
    replied
    I would like to ask you:
    Some players are forbidden indefinitely due to the game's own fault! (permament block)
    is not returning and does not give information.
    But the players banned 3-5 times in the last 3 months and again opened .
    i think in this case Webzen team/dev incorrect...

They still have not resolved and webzenteam/dev We asked for help !

We him communicate. but,They are making a late comeback...
    And they made a ridiculous ban (30 time in failure bla bla) id/pw dont enter wrong! we're not idiots !
    A very absurd reason there is no evidence . only vl/vlt hate report . 8x box open dont reason !
    i want REAL evidence !

(GM)XsenD or (GM)Dıo(gay)
    i call you justice (Very emotional)

Gırpık a.k.a CrazyGuardian

Leave a comment:

• (GM)XsenD
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I will not maka any promises but I can assure you that I will do my best on my authority to make a change in our game. Have Fun

• DragonMist
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I did back when the post was new, but I am concerned as there is no update on the topic ever since.

• Ret0
    replied
    Welcome home (GM) XsenD....
    Please rethinking about drop rate and combine skill-book many players have quit in Lv60 only veteran player who still play in 6 Contenine.
    So we request to GM please make some Event or change drop rate to make it easy to get skill-book for the new player. I don't mean perfect but rare.

-Juymelvea (SEA)Acharon

Leave a comment:

• (GM)XsenD
    commented on 's reply
    As far as I want to make a change on the game, I will do anything I can. You can consider me as an envoy hearing every concern and relaying it to the people on top

• (GM)XsenD
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, I will try a lot harder to be active both in game and on the forums
Working...
X