Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, I have a big concern. In the new event of rankin points the pj dokko use several accounts and takes all the prizes. Ocupa the first 3 posts already did it in the previous event. No one has a chance to win seems illegal and unfair

Comment

• DieWalcure
      DieWalcure commented
      Editing a comment
      Another player Barraquiel also sent videos.Ese character won the previous event, now also takes the first 3 prizes and more valuable.What is left to the others, if a single player monopolizes all the prizes? They should disqualify him from the ranking and give him bann, Thank you for your attention gm

• DieWalcure
      DieWalcure commented
      Editing a comment
      Another player Barraquiel also sent videos.Ese character won the previous event, now also takes the first 3 prizes and more valuable.What is left to the others, if a single player monopolizes all the prizes? They should disqualify him from the ranking and give him bann, Thank you for your attention gm

• (GM)XsenD
      (GM)XsenD commented
      Editing a comment
      Your report is very much appreciated, I suggest that you send a ticket regarding this issue and please include all evidences as well as a detailed report of the incindent. Thank you.

Good morning GM .... As you can see there are the characters iframe stop and are of the same pj DuK0

PJ...BARRAQUIEL

Comment

• (GM)XsenD
      (GM)XsenD commented
      Editing a comment
      [VL}Sayo already reported that issue to me. Actions are being taken Thank you
Working...
X