X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello,

I'm XsenD, your new GM for C9, nice meeting you all. I am very excited on performing my duties as a GM. It is my pleasure to be in here so that I can hear all of your concerns and suggestions.

I have read all your posts about the Intrusion system, new events, suggestions on the game and many more. Changes take process and that process is never easy, but I will do the best I can to hear your voices and attend all your inquiries. I’m still new, so I ask everyone to please bear with me.

Thank you all for the continuous support in C9. I'm hoping that we can get along well!

"PLAY to your HEARTS content"

Sincerely,
    XsenD

Claire still the sexiest <3 ( AFTER ME )

Comment

Welcome XsenD, May you have a great stay, and a long one where you will activly be around, not to answer all questions you can not (at this moment, which is normal, but passing the questions that you think may be of importance to the dev team and wait for their reply.. we will be months further) but that you join us in the game to understand its game play, to understand your community and what really is needed, not by those who have the largest mouths and telling how it should be done.. but for you to really experience the game, its play, and be a part of this community. This is whats needed for a GM to be successfull in knowing what's best for us and what's not. This is unfortunately a thing many GM's never really did.. play the game lol - ofc u can find countless sugesstions here on the forum, however the largest part of your community doesn't ever visit it. Please be around to make positive changes, listen not only to all, but show your face. It brings hope. Even though many have lost hope over and over due how the company has been run.. try to be that "one" that can change hope into our c9 gaming dreams come true. ~x CandyBonBon USA Akene

Comment

I agree with Candy. A GM to really understand the game itself and know what the game really needs to improve and to ignore the toxic players that only ask nonsense. I understand you might have the same limitations as Dio had and there is confidential information you cant' share. But really need to consider our coherent and reasonable requests or suggestions for improving this game we all love. Even haters love it or they wouldn't be here complaining daily haha.

But, I'd love to start asking... When will next rebalance and what class will happen?

Comment

Welcome aboard, GM XsenD.

I hope your presence will make positive changes, and help in rejuvenating C9 once again. It saddens me to see an influx of quitting Game Masters (GM) in a short life span of C9 which makes me baffled about it. With no offense, I don't feel any importance of GM Claire being around us as she doesn't make any presence, like interacting with the community. It feels like she's only a forum name here, nothing more. In addition to what Candy expressed above, I really wish you sincerely work on saving C9 from its current miserable state. We don't have any means of contacting the devs to work on game issues and suggestions. The only mediator we have is a Game Master who can communicate our thoughts and concerns to them. I know you are not the one who make changes to the game core, but you can reason with the devs to make changes based on C9 community demands as long as they benefit both WEBZEN and the end users.

Looking forward to see you active in game and on the forum ~

╔═..══════╗
          Game Guide
          ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Welcome GM XsenD. .... Dio still around ? or ?

Comment

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I cannot promise anything to all of you, but one things for sure, I will try to be as active as I can both in-game and forums (because I've got other things to do) and attend all of your concerns as much as possible. We all know that C9 has a lot of issues to face and there will be a lot more to come, however, we are doing our best to make the game enjoyable, fun and balanced at the same time that will benefit both ends. And with the help of each and everyone, we can make C9 a better world for us. I really appreciate all your thoughts on me and on the game thus, it'll make us more eager to make our game better.

Sincerely,
              XsenD

Comment

Welcome to C9 (GM)XsenD. Someone looked at your name and thought it was me lol. I hope you have a good time with the better half I would call it of the c9 community. When you visit us do speak. Saw you in town awhile ago and you were extremely quiet. Communication with the player population brings hope to many players. Do beware of those players more toxic than posion that may spam you for events and such. We do give suggestions of the issues of a game but quite often the bugs/problems can't be just viewed by the players and given feedback upon. GMs should dedicate a short time to even PvP or PvE once in a while with a party to test out reported bugs and such. You yourself may find different things on the "broken" side of skills or equipment. Ah well, before you deal with all these things we should give you a chance to settle in and get comfortable with us.
                -Sensational™ (US)Akene

Comment

BiggyMoore Yes I'm there, sorry if I don't get to say "hi" to all of you, it's just that I'm doing something else. I appreciate your feedback and I will interact more the next time I visit. Again, I'm really sorry if I ignore you guys and thank you for the suggestion about communication

Comment

Welcome XsenD, really glad to see somebody new around, I genuinely hope your stay will be longer than your ancestor's. >.>

Right off the bat, I'd like to ask you something. What's up with the Volunteer Trainee application that was published on the 4th of July?
                    When will we see any update regarding it?

Thank you so much for the answer, and welcome aboard. ^_^)/

Comment

• (GM)XsenD
                      (GM)XsenD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you for the warm welcome. are you applying for the VLT?

• DragonMist
                      DragonMist commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes I did back when the post was new, but I am concerned as there is no update on the topic ever since.

Welcome home (GM) XsenD i hope to see you always on world chat

Eagle1One (EU) Rahkdan
                    IGN:
                    [VL]Eagle1One Server: EU

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEagle0ne

Comment

• (GM)XsenD
                      (GM)XsenD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you Eagle1one, I'm sorry if I may not be able to greet on world chat for I cannot answer all inquiries at once. Thanks again

Welcome c9 hell work allah dio like you are irrelevant you are not irrelevant c9 is losing blood because of gm there is no interest there is injustice and there are a lot of problems I want a connection to discuss with you if you are interested in good work welcomed again

Comment

• (GM)XsenD
                      (GM)XsenD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you, I will try a lot harder to be active both in game and on the forums

Please tell me u are not a random employed and can really change things in this game...

Comment

• (GM)XsenD
                      (GM)XsenD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As far as I want to make a change on the game, I will do anything I can. You can consider me as an envoy hearing every concern and relaying it to the people on top

Welcome home (GM) XsenD....
                    Please rethinking about drop rate and combine skill-book many players have quit in Lv60 only veteran player who still play in 6 Contenine.
                    So we request to GM please make some Event or change drop rate to make it easy to get skill-book for the new player. I don't mean perfect but rare.

-Juymelvea (SEA)Acharon

Comment

• (GM)XsenD
                      (GM)XsenD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you for the warm welcome. I will not maka any promises but I can assure you that I will do my best on my authority to make a change in our game. Have Fun

I would like to ask you:
                    Some players are forbidden indefinitely due to the game's own fault! (permament block)
                    is not returning and does not give information.
                    But the players banned 3-5 times in the last 3 months and again opened .
                    i think in this case Webzen team/dev incorrect...

They still have not resolved and webzenteam/dev We asked for help !

We him communicate. but,They are making a late comeback...
                    And they made a ridiculous ban (30 time in failure bla bla) id/pw dont enter wrong! we're not idiots !
                    A very absurd reason there is no evidence . only vl/vlt hate report . 8x box open dont reason !
                    i want REAL evidence !

(GM)XsenD or (GM)Dıo(gay)
                    i call you justice (Very emotional)

Gırpık a.k.a CrazyGuardian

Comment

Working...
                    X