UnblockDragonSeeker !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnblockDragonSeeker !

i Don't Know what to say Really ! ..First Getting Fake Reports from low life kids about abusing Some Stupid events that i don't really care about and getting blocked for 5 days for investigating my account ... and after that they found nothing.... they just gave me my account without any compensation...
    the first time ban : http://prntscr.com/e7cbjn
    here are the answers that my account is clean :-
    http://prntscr.com/e7c95w
    http://prntscr.com/e7c9j4

then suddenly 3 days later without any evidence or proof i find myself blocked again for using 3rd party program
    and after talking to some players i found out that its just an act of hate from the same low life kids that probably cant achieve anything in the game and just mad because they tried so hard to reach our guild buffs and points but it was hopeless.

and the proof that all these are just an act of hate ... i got this block only on my main account which is like 6 years old account .. and also i got these after crafting the *Totem* Guild buff which made our Guild officially Rank 1 Guild in EU.

link of the first post : http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/c9-...k-dragonseeker

I follow your ban case from the begining. Your 1st ban was for 5 days due investigating your account process. I don't know why WEBZEN choose you, I can only guess somone reported his suspicions about your activity. After 5 days of investigation your ban was lifted. Ill-mannered activities case is closed.

Your 2nd ban is for 3rd party software (hacking software), which is new case. You got this ban cuz group of players collected videos and screenshots that somehow proves you was involved in illegal software and those materials was handed to VLT and then further to WEBZEN. I don't know if those materials proves you ware using this software or you just were beneficiary of somone hack's, but if WEBZEN banned you those materials proves your involment and guilt. Players who collected those materials showed me one screenshot where in Party Builder is a party 8/4 and leader of this party have lv34 when dungeon is 62lv. LINK

Given those facts, we can guess, that you was somehow involved in January event abuse using/be involved in using software/bug which allows to make party of 8 characters (when only 4 is normaly possible) which can enter a dungeon with much higher level requirements than those characters are. This way lvl'ing up many new characters could get this method users a huge number of Magic Primers from event rewards.

You do not need to be Sherlock to see a connection. It is not post of hate, those are facts, my observations and comments.

Rakhdan (EU)

Comment

• GIBASS
      GIBASS commented
      Editing a comment
      Vadimtudor23, I'm not concern about anyone of them. I was shocked when I saw SS with 'party hack', thats why I followed this case. If you have materials proving they use hack then please contactc to VL/VLT, send a ticket. That what happens to DragonSeeker, somone collect screenshots and videos, hended via VLT to C9 and investigation started. As you can see this investigation leads to DragonSeeker ban.

• KiritoKagemitsu
      KiritoKagemitsu commented
      Editing a comment
      Not hide, there are many players who have abused, still abuse, using programs to go in and take 8 r20 r20 chest box, you want to know the names? Popkiss, Cuhara, CrazyGuardan, Doge, BlessedTurk, HerOfSteel, Criuxsdsg, Bulwkami ... all players in video open from 4 to 8 boxes each, how come? after 6 years of playing, there are still high all these players who needs to legend r20? because they are always open all these boxes? The answer is one, abuse programs. No doubt about it, just Dragonseker received permanent ban, everyone is afraid, only Popkiss-DUKE-CrazyGuardian-Cuhara continue to open 8 boxes every 7 days.

• 2M5M6
      2M5M6 commented
      Editing a comment
      dat screen shot o.O i also see so our guildmate there

Vadimtudor - whos hater now...

you saying DragonSeeker is innocent and you know nicks of players that actually were using this programs and you mention about some videos. question is why these players weren't banned and DragonSeeker was? i must admit im starting to be interested this case (since ive seen most of these nicknames in chat and i never thought cheating is so common in C9)

What an useless company ... The real hackers are online right now and u ban innocent old player who literally dedicated his life to this game .... UNBLOCK DragonSeeker <<<<<<<<

Comment

UNBlockTheSeeker

Comment

unblock DragonSeeker
        or at less check his account he didn't deserve permanent block without doing or abuse anything

Comment

• KiritoKagemitsu
          KiritoKagemitsu commented
          Editing a comment
          How can you be sure? Playing in the same house? For Ban, something bad he did

Originally posted by GIBASS View Post
        group of players collected videos and screenshots that somehow proves you was involved in illegal software

Players who collected those materials showed me one screenshot where in Party Builder is a party 8/4 and leader of this party have lv34 when dungeon is 62lvl
        those materials proves your involment and guilt

Given those facts, we can guess, that you was somehow involved in January event abuse using/be involved in using software/bug

To sum up: GIBASS has stated the following~

Screenshots were presented (Possibly fabricated screenshots)

Screenshots were promoted to Facts (That escalated quickly?)

Facts were used as a Proof of Guilt (The possibly fabricated facts)

Involvement of Violation was confirmed (Slippery-slope logical fallacy)

Now let me pose a question to anyone reading this, especially GIBASS;

(Hypothetical scenario)

If multiple similar screenshots were fabricated to carry your character's name committing a violation and submitted by numerous individuals. You would perfectly be fine with getting banned by these solid facts won't you?

Youtube Channel: C9 Rehaz

“He was king, if he didn’t have enemies he wasn’t doing it right.” ― S.E. Zbasnik

Sincerely,
        King Rehaz

Comment

• GIBASS
          GIBASS commented
          Editing a comment
          It is not post of hate, those are facts, my observations and comments.

Show me where my logic fails. You say possibly fabricated screenshots, well you know what is also possible? Moon landing, its possibly fabricated too....

If it's fabricated they can tell simply by checking original screenshot 'properties'.

Originally posted by Rehaz View Post
          If multiple similar screenshots were fabricated to carry your character's name committing a violation and submitted by numerous individuals. You would perfectly be fine with getting banned by these solid facts won't you?
          No, cuz as you said, Those would be fabrications, not facts. But if you want me to threaten with fabricated materials and demand banning me, well maybe I should make the SS of your post and be prepared for such childish act.

Originally posted by Rehaz View Post

If multiple similar screenshots were fabricated to carry your character's name committing a violation and submitted by numerous individuals. You would perfectly be fine with getting banned by these solid facts won't you?[/FONT][/SIZE]

All Webzen has to do is check the log file of the id in the screenshot, this should show the location it has been. I am sure this ban is not just based on screenshot but the screenshot is needed to lead into the investigation.

Comment

All you guys need to do is go and play !! Gm s won't even read this and other threads !
          now i want to adress to DragonSeeker mostly- you are smart in game i know you very well ! BUT PLS BE A MAN HERE ON FORUM - MAN ALWAYS DEALS WITH HIS PROBLEM HIMSELF
          HIM-SELF !!!
          and no need to involve us and guildmembers to this conflict by adding multiple threads ! You ve been VLT same as me, and you know GM will never read this !
          * small advice from me - add Claire on Skype and discuss this!
          Him-self pls ! I know you guys are family and cool guild ! But even in families MAN always should do and solve everything himself !

Comment

• TheKillerB
            TheKillerB commented
            Editing a comment
            umm guess what i tried to solve this via tickets like everyone else but look
            there it shows when i sent and how many i sent per day !
            http://prntscr.com/eaoqrb

and look at the answer for every ticket !
            http://prntscr.com/eaoqzm

how can i even talk with someone who just copy paste ?!

and my friends ask why im out that long i just tell them what happened and they wanted to help i didnt force anyone to come here !

and i tried talking with Claire .. she never answer
            other VLT's just talk to me like im a Criminal who just killed someone and all refused to help ..
            Fyi they all guild leaders so if im out .. its a good thing to them !

Dragon dude the !!!only!!! Way is to wait for Claire in skype or SVL Tenshou... Claire is from korea, so she is online till Stamina reset and 5 hr before . Guess she can solve, not VLT and VL who read forum. Hope to see you in game soon !

Comment

Well ... add her. Since you are former VLT she has to listen to you. Damm if she has that attitude , then it gets harder, iunderstand.

Comment

UNBLOCK Our DragonSeeker

Comment

UNBLOCK DragonSeeker been 30 days already ... STOP THE HATE !

Comment

doesn't matter how many days, a permanent banned is a permanent banned.

Comment

Working...
                  X