[Suggestion] Regional Damage for Skill Book Sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Regional Damage for Skill Book Sets

Just another suggestion that I feel it's easy to implement, and it can solve issues with some classes that deal less damage. It doesn't mean that this is the final solution for weak classes.

1- Skill Book Set Page

This is to allow instant swapping of preset skill book sets.

2- Regional Damage

It adds extra damage to continent and survival mode in the same region [active all time as long as the effect is on]. Some skill effects activates at low chance rate that some players don't bother getting 5th or 6th set effect in some classes for this reason.

3- Skill Book Inventory

With more skill books added to the game, the need for more organized inventory is necessary as it can reduce overload on General inventory.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

Not good, because some classes would get even weaker with this bonus rather than with combined sets. Such as viking. And illusionist with guardian would get even stronger. The other means of dealing more damage in survival is simple: enhancing weapons.
    I don't see how a few books in their slots can overload your inventory.

Comment

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a reason to have set effect bonuses. Yes, I know some of them have bad skill book effect, damage and/or skill book set effect. This issue has been addressed several times in the past, and it is in the process i.e. Witchblade and now Shadow rework/rebalance. It is just a matter of what time until we get all old classes' skill book sets rebalanced/reworked. What I've posted here is something 'additional'. It does NOT mean it's the solution to rebalance old classes, but to make use of skill book set effect with this additional feature. Again, it's an 'additional' feature. Not a replacement for classes rework/rebalance. Hope that clarifies my point of posting this suggestion.

• Sequestor
      Sequestor commented
      Editing a comment
      We don't need this. And webzen will never make this. Want more damage in dungeons and survival? You always know what to do, those special souls, auspices and jewelry from gold/platinum boxes are there right for this case.
      Your "optional" option will make even more disbalance and I'm already tired to explain you why. Bonuses are nonsense, other suggestions are a matter of preferance.

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, this suggestion is for WEBZEN. I just shared it here because WEBZEN team wants suggestions to be shared publicly. I'm not expecting this to have it implemented because it's up to WEBZEN. Just sharing my thoughts that I know some may disagree for they have their own opinions and I also have my own opinion. Thank you for spending time 'explaining' your own thoughts on this. Have a good day!

Honestly, the idea is very bad!
    It will totally unbalance the classes in the game (More even than it already is).
    This system will make worse the classes that already use mixed books to try to potentiate a character, like viking, blademaster, some valks, Battle Maiden, Elementalist, Nightstalker, that will not benefit from this effect.
    In addition, nowadays it is easy to get a pt for r20 of sarad and raebin that closes, what else has weapon jump on the server + 12 / + 13, a pt with 4 people with reasonable books can close raebin survival, while Many classes of +12 can close only r20 of sarad. Giving more damage depending on a complete setbook of a particular library will only make the imbalance even worse.

About the extra slot of books in the inventory until I agree, but then, I would rule out the idea of having Skill P-set book, which would serve no purpose.

Comment

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for sharing your opinion which is the same as Squestor's and my response would be the same; I'm still supporting what I posted above

I am more disturbed by the "Try again later." message upon launching the game, which resets almost all personal preferences. It appeared in June and still persists, but no signs of it being fixed.

Comment

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm getting used to it even though it's annoying -.-

Originally posted by Seraphiel View Post

3- Skill Book Inventory

With more skill books added to the game, the need for more organized inventory is necessary as it can reduce overload on General inventory.
    This I need. WZ should add a new Book Tab in the inventory.

Comment

• Sequestor
      Sequestor commented
      Editing a comment
      Only for 700 Wcoin per character! So cheap!
Working...
X