No announcement yet.

Demonisher rework...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbs up people great class must be reworked!

GM CHIBI check this all thread...

Comment

I played demonisher class for much time and I always liked it but was always very weak it is class that must be reworked!

Comment

I do agree with all topics here, but we have to keep in mind that shaman was never reworked and so, all classes are pretty weak if compared to valky, battlemaiden, warden, bd, gs...
        I have tested both a Reaper and Demonisher and i didn't see a lot of differences and so probably the same for taoist. I really enjoy playing as a melee shaman, but they all need reworks

Comment

• Kanuu
          Kanuu commented
          Editing a comment
          Not all shaman classes need a rework, at least not Illusionist or Elementalist, at least those classes perform better in pve, maybe a small adjustment.
          First Demonisher, it is not a mele class, it is a magic damage, Reaperess and Taoist in its physical variant if they are mele. At least these 3 classes if they need at least one improvement.

Webzen is busy adding mechanics that bring them profits directly by selling them in the cash shop. It seems, they don't consider improving the gameplay and players' experience and enjoyment profitable. Therefore they keep it at the minimum possible level that is barely enough to force players spend money. Rahkdan's invasion was not the brightest idea or not the best realization of it, because currently you can't play the game if you can't attend it, and this separates and reduces the player base, which totally doesn't help.

Reworking classes well should be their priority, as there is a number of unplayable classes and this should never happen in any mmorpg, especially action one. And they should try harder, like viking didn't really have any improvement, most of his skill are still useless and he requires another actual rework, as well as many other old classes.

Comment

• Kanuu
          Kanuu commented
          Editing a comment
          Webzen products have raised their prices, but sadly they have lowered their quality. Doing rework to classes should be a priority, but as long as they keep thinking about making money, but neglecting their products, we will always have that problem, until they change that mentality.

Rework rework rework!

Comment

The game is spoiled by skill books. All classes should be playable at least in regular dungeons with regular gear and enhancement without skill books. This would be a testament of webzen game development quality, and would show how many classes are actually crap. The whole game needs a total rework and more love in terms of classes, including removal of all useless skills or their improvement.
          There should be no useless skills in any game.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted about a year AGO, and yet devs still have no action about this post?

Comment

The devs don't use the forum. You can use Discord to communicate your thoughts but the suggestion box is hard to follow. Still, it doesn't mean they have a priority to actually balance classes. They are focusing more on adding small updates that are tied with the cash shop to boost their income.

╔═..══════╗
                  Game Guide
                  ╚══════..═╝

Comment

Working...
                  X