Demonisher rework...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonisher rework...

So I've seen that webzen did a rework on shadow. Awesome, shadow was the first class I played. But now. We got alot of other classes that need a rework etc. Demonisher. There are literally. No demonishers on the us server cuz it lacks in power. Its pretty good in sarad. But when in reabin it sucks so badly. I spend about 400 dollars every month in game to support the game. But we need alot of reworks on other classes as well like taoist. Etc.. hope you guys will read this webzen. To improve the game a bit. Demonisher is fun. It has good skills. But it lacks in power in high lvl dungs, like reabin. Have a good day.

Demonisher, both taoists, berserker; many skills of blademaster and ranger; the whole shade elementalist build, including the nerfed in our version (compared to JP) fireball book; some skills and books of gunslinger; bladedancer needs more love as she is still amost useless, especially without raebin books (sarad books are pure crap and the last rework changed almost nothing).

There should be no "pvp classes" and "pve classes". I don't say everything must be equal, but when some classes outperform others by dozens of times in pve, this can be called poor development plan.

Warrior rework was good. It was the first rework and it remains the best one, other classes should receive similar changes to performance.

Comment

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      For demonisher, probably they should reduce cooldown for Over Soul in PvE. There is a gap after it turns into humanoid form that she has to wait for sometime to transform again into demon form. I think many are aware that all action modifying books from Raebin can be activated while in Over Soul mode. It's the opposite for Sarad action modifying books.

Some may disagree on this as the class will be abused in intrusion mode. Here, they can actually add penalty for cooldown for intruders since the strategy followed by many intruders is to chase, hit, kill, loot and run.

Demonisher is one of the few classes I think need to change pretty much EVERYTHING in it.

1-) The books of sarad would have everything to be good, but not ... They are horrible. Corpse breath only increases the skill's area of action and adds a measly hit during activation. Mortal Coil might even leave the book the way it is, however, the skill has a pattern of pathetic scale damage, as well as agonizing Thorn, Orb Strike, Demonic Chaser. Demonisher's set effect II does not make the least sense. Adding a shuriken that has a low damage will not help anything, even more having an 8% chance when using the Orb Uppercut.
    2-) The Damage of your skills I consider very low for a WIS shaman. Elementalist, Illusionist has a lot more damage (%). She needs an abusive increase in her abilities.
    3) Practically all stun classes (Battle Maiden, Guardian, Illu) have low cooldown skills for their stun skills. The demonisher is the only class that has a 45 second stun.
    4-) Currently the class is only very strong in intruder and pvp, and go for me: Both are no reason for the class to be so abandoned. PVP every day in c9 is losing strength and intruder there is not much benefit, unless it is fairplay.
    5-) The demonisher books are well inferior compared to other classes, Dark Calling / Corpse Breath / Orb Strike / Demonic Chaser (over soul) / Demonic Flame (over soul) need to undergo urgent improvements.
    6-) Set Effect Sarad and raebin are quite weak. It has no strong scaling points, and the few that it has, are difficult to activate.

In itself, the class is very weak. She can not do enough damage in a short time, making it even difficult to break dimensional, Cooldowns too high, needs a strong investment to get something "usable" and yet, the only factor she could have gained in relation to mobility , Loses for many classes like Shadow, Sin, Battle Maiden, Reaperess, Blademaster.

Comment

• Reugene
      Reugene commented
      Editing a comment
      Ye Demonisher need a full rework on damage and books. I have a 15 + master and I do no damage at all with good souls and gear. It doesn't make sense that all WIS classes are very op except demon.

Magical taoist and demonisher deserve having their attack passives changed from +wis to +%m.atk. It was fine back then, where everyone had 4-4.5k attack at most and could one shot any monster except bosses with +12 weapon using basic skills.
    Now the highest pve content requires +15 weapons with thousands of attack bonus, and those +10 wis per skill level are laughable, also considering that they don't affect the weapon enhacement attack bonus at all.

Comment

They complete Abandoned Shaman , well done game develop stuff , just wait until shaman get stronger . Now League of Legend time ... bye bye weak shaman .

Comment

+1 for demonisher's rework.
        Many points of what people have said are true, yet can't disagree that other classes need to be reworked too but demonisher is totally one of the main.
        Could keep mentioning tons of stuff but I'll be quick- the biggest part of it I'd like to get changed is the attack speed of Demon form. Basically none of the skills than normal attacks or so benefit from attack speed bonus when you're transformed, casting agonizing thorns, soul lash, soul control etc. burns too much of the time. Besides that, demonisher itself has a very very low % of literally all the skills except soul flame/demonic flame("tornado" with 45 sec cdr), the rest of the skills deal just a smart part of the "tornado" skill. Shortly saying, playing BOOKLESS demonisher is like running around until the soul flame/demonic flame skill is ready. That makes her a terrible DPS class.
        Now the skill book part. It has a few better skills that get boosted well enough once you get perfect books but again, if we compare to many other classes, the benefit of a few skills it gets is so small, that it is equal to only 1/3 of a valky, maiden, elementalist, illusionist and plenty more. As a bonus, knowing that all of her sarad skill books are ONLY non-transformed and Raebin only for the transformed stance, that makes the skill book amount as twice as low as you either are transformed or not(It's not the same as shade/shine ele or phy/mag tao that have whole different set of books for each kind).

Comment

demonisher old cool class
          we all players wait for this rework!!!!

Comment

I fear of the same level of insignificant "renewal" as what viking has received. Viking required more than just a few skills damage increase, and almost none of his old action books have been upgraded noticeably too. So you may expect barely any changes to the basic demonisher class as well.

Comment

+100000 for demonisher class renewal

Comment

Berserkers and Blademasters needs a ton of rework too

Comment

yes please rework demo waiting to replay it for years

Comment

I vote for demonisher rework too it is really interesting and cool class...always wanted to play one but it has no damage Demonisher rework go!

Comment

gogo demo rework o/

Comment

+1
                        1) Demonisher has low damage
                        2) In PVE, cooldown for over soul (demon form) is too high
                        3) Raebin books are activated when using over soul, hence, the demonisher cannot use her best skills as often as the other classes (like every 10-12 sec) since the demonisher has to wait for the skill "over soul" to recover.

Comment

• Sequestor
                          Sequestor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You can pretty much expect something like +20% to several skills damage, few books get 1-2 more hits and that's all of the rework, next one!

Demonisher is a really cool class one of the new classes as far as i can remember ... and it really needs to be buffed as long as Reapers and Rangers ... If the game devs can do something about that we would really appreciate it ...

keep up the good work

Thanks <3

Comment

Working...
                        X