[Suggestion] Improved Rolling Stats System with Chaos Stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Improved Rolling Stats System with Chaos Stones

Chaos stone has become essential in improving equipment stats, but the problem lies on the huge RNG that sometimes messes up with good equipment stats especially when there are many of them not to be changed except for one or two unwanted stats. Not to mention that the cost is stupidly high for Epic and highly enhanced equipment, and I don't think players would use Chaos Stone on such item. So, I suggest to make the amount of Chaos Stone fixed for each equipment grade regardless of its level and enhancement level, but the amount increases when we need to 'lock' each stat from getting changed. Below is an example of how this rolling system works:

Magic Grade

Chaos Stone needed to roll all stats: 30

Rare Grade

Chaos Stone needed to roll all stats: 50
    Chaos stone needed to lock each stat: 30

Perfect Grade

Chaos Stone needed to roll all stats: 70
    Chaos stone needed to lock each stat: 40

Ultimate Grade

Chaos Stone needed to roll all stats: 100
    Chaos stone needed to lock each stat: 50

Epic Grade

Chaos Stone needed to roll all stats: 110
    Chaos stone needed to lock each stat: 55

Master and Unique Grade

Chaos Stone needed to roll all stats: 120
    Chaos stone needed to lock each stat: 60

Let's say we have an Epic Weapon that has 2 Base Stats and 4 Additional Stats
    The cost of rolling the weapon is 110 Chaos Stones, and if we get some desired stats with others need to be changed, all we need to do is lock the desired one for the cost of 55 Chaos stones for each stats. This way, we won't have to worry much about messing up with every single stat.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

less rolls = less money for webzen. Q. why would they do that?
    A. they wont.
    and dont misunderstand me, its a great idea for us (espacially this annoying 341 chaos stones hollis belt). dear cat in heaven, if you hear our prayers, please help (:

Comment

Working...
    X