Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level reset

Hello there,

How about adding a reset once you reach the maximum level which would add some stats after the reset? I am sure most of you want some bonus power not just the end-game farming which is so boring and the same everyday. The times when Runnersville and Vimpeli was full of people leveling, I am starting to miss those times. Especially now, when Extreme trainings are cheap now and the EXP dragon exists. That would also help the new people to level up joining the veterans in the way. To make it even more fan, make skill-books available from 25 level or so, at least 50(The sarad/raebin ones).
    P.S. I understand that there are some who hate leveling to 50 or so but can't disagree with the fact that are also the others, who'd enjoy and especially for a decent reward of leveling.

PoPkiss- 67lv. Cipher.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7...2Wiwv_4329FDyA (My channel for C9)

The question is how much bonus we can get from this level reset. Also, I don't think WEBZEN would fancy implementing such idea since there is no cash bonus to add to WEBZEN's bank account (sadly this is WEBZEN's ideology). Releasing a new class would be more profiting, and I think they are working on it since WEBZEN knows that there are players who get hyped whenever there is a new class released, but I'm actually NOT in favor of adding more classes at the moment as we still need more rebalance of the current classes.

Comment

It all can be made in a good way. Making the right bonus is easy, the same as making a one-button click to max level chars to reset their levels and adding bonus STR/WIS or event mag/phy att, def etc. Even 50STR/WIS or 1-2% att. Making money is also easy, the level reset means doing all the leveling again, adding 600% exp pots to cash shop or even some other bonuses to reseted characters is profitable.
      The update with a new class is another topic but yes, shortly saying I agree about balancing the old classes(Which will probably never happen 'cause this topic was important since the beginning) but a new class is also a good thingy compared to nothing. Yet I'd accept the fully updated contents more. But that's again a side-topic.

PoPkiss- 67lv. Cipher.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7...2Wiwv_4329FDyA (My channel for C9)

Comment

I would also like new Cipher stages for all continents past Delpast for the highest level ranges with appropriate rewards and probably some special dims. Maybe for 65-67 and 68-70, or even 70-74 even if we don't have such a high cap.
        Also there is one question: what to do with all skills that a character has learned and then was reset to level 1? Keep all skills maxed? Would be too OP. Reset all skills? Too cheap and simple reset for everyone. There has to be a solution for this.
        And I suppose, with such a reset, there should be no quests at all. Leveling only through dungeons exp, this could increase the demand on cash potions and premium. Higher demand on hell tickets pieces, because I bet everyone would only do the hell mode to level faster to at least 50. Adding Cipher dungeons could help with hell pieces and probably something else, like components of unique and master guild buffs with the access only for the reset characters. Or even alternative leveling way, and disallow those reset characters to level in ordinary dungeons. Just a thought.

Comment

• Hydroid
          Hydroid commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course, more content is always nice.
          They could make the build bound to character, meaning you can't change the way you did your skills, let's say Phantom Ascent was level 5 and it wouldn't be possible to make it higher than that while leveling. Or making an auto skill-learner. Once you level up, the system automatically learns the skills like you did the first time you leveled.
          Yes, Quests shouldn't be included 'cause Epic ones gave us SP, the normal ones had quite lame EXP. And yet they make us too chained to the story line, not letting us go to boost ourselves in hell modes over the quest line.

it seems like Webzen's MU that they have reset/grand set, something like that. quite a good idea since it's tiring to do same things over and over again.

Comment

I've been looking for some lv60 prare parts for my new character in the past days, but it became quite a task to find them in TO. I think, with the level reset system the demand for this kind of equipment would increase, so would supply either, as there are still many players looking for various methods of earning gold. But the first 20 floors of tower should consume only 25 stamina, while stepping onto the portal on floor 21 should consume another 25, or 50 if we start right from 21.

Comment

• FishTank
            FishTank commented
            Editing a comment
            currently there's just not much reason to go through the first 20 floors, stamina pots are (relatively) cheap and skipping to 21 lets you do more of the valuable tower floors in the same time (maybe they should introduce a chest at floor 20 with like 20-40 baits and nothing else?)

FishTank, I don't recommend skipping to 21. That's because I dropped 2 master items in tower in my life: One was in floor 4, and the other 9 (i think). I know someone who got a storm kulls belt at floor 19. And I know someone who also dropped master gear at floor 2. Plus, you'll often drop p-rare or rare gear in there, which can be sold or used as pet food since they give a lot of exp to pets.

Comment

Working...
          X