Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW TO BRING C9 BACK TO LIFE? (stuff that has to change)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToePick
    replied
    so many update... new features.... but soo very few FIX done
    so many things needed to change, improve or fix.. they might not know where to start anymore..
    and even if they do.. people still feel admin is not doing any thing, even if they are.. so sad

just focus on what you can enjoy in this game and have fun.

Leave a comment:

• Sequestor
    replied
    This game is anything but pvp oriented. Don't make my shoes laugh.

Leave a comment:

• OriginSpirit
    replied
    Hmmm... Where to start?

1) I do agree to a new channel for PvP, one that -regardless of "regional lock"- unites all 3 servers in common, but the rest is a common fallacy developed by people who refuse to update their gears for poor reasons (not even trying it).
    C9 PvP is pretty much balanced wearing end-game gears (just removing HP regen effect from nm V would make it better), NM V, Player Resist, Epic Gears, New Souls, Wings, etc. Even though this is mostly farm/pay to win, it really resembles a balanced PvP in comparison to full perfect gears. You should try it, and the rest of the people who complain about this, should too, you will all see PvP is a lot more enjoyable than getting 1 hit 60% HP down in perfect gears. And yeah, most of the people who have that, farmed hard for it, it is the minority who paid for it, and if they did, it is still fair since they worked in real life for this.

3) Nightstalker: People refusing to pvp this class because of the pets do really need to train more. Having end-game gears allow you to almost kill them in less than 5 seconds (that's why I said this, people should try the real pvp situation, not imbalanced perfect gears).

Bladedancer: Combines both power, and versatibility, this class does not need any parry skill, it just needs damage nerf in a couple of skills, and frame nerf in many (class can be compared to taoist in terms of iframe linking)

Warrior: It is not all about power, but grabbing ability, yet you can make it a bit squishier by adding -20% MDef plus -20% PDef to Frenzy skill (not a complex fix, but something more complex would scare webzen, like... modifying frames)

Berserker: Boost on Magical Def (only class without having access to Zeno), and some damage % up on his skills

Blademaster: Abuse on deepwind step lag delay vs server processing it

7) Inflation V2.0?

12) No

18) Growth Stones do work in PvP

20) No, yet a cap for critical resist and valiance would be good

*Forgot to add the 3 exceptions to the rule:
    Guardian, Slayer, and Bladedancer are the only classes that get almost unbeatable with end-game gear. Against guardian DoT is your only damage, Slayer and BD ends the battle in less than 10 seconds if you have no evasive.

Leave a comment:

• Seraphiel
    commented on 's reply
    I know there are some debatable points, but your concerns are directed toward WEBZEN in the first place. Even if moderators read your topics, they are unlikely to give feedback. You can add a link into your ticket (preferably at the top) just before you click on submit. It usually takes time for them to answer tickets that could reach up to 3 months. By that time, your thread will have more different points of view from the community and hopefully they'll look into these issues. We can do nothing more than voicing our opinions.

• JoJoestar
    commented on 's reply
    It was more like a debate than just a complain, im expecting to get suggestions on my suggestions or a diffent point of view on ppl who has more experience on other classes that i haven't spent much time with

• Seraphiel
    replied
    Hello JoJoeStar, Please, submit your concerns to Feedback & Complaints section using Ticketing System. Thank you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X