Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW TO BRING C9 BACK TO LIFE? (stuff that has to change)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO BRING C9 BACK TO LIFE? (stuff that has to change)

Hello, it's Daedalos here, well, it's gonna be a lil bit long, u better make some coffee for this:

ZERO) OFFICIAL GAME INFORMATION

What's valued the most is the information, I miss that we have no well structured forum sections and questions go all around on many threads that if they ever get answered then they get lost... also that info should be IN GAME like many skills that doesnt give u a proper image of how do they work or how to measure their benefits like Warden's Vampiric thing and Freezing Weapon buffs, how do we calculate the HP regen? how do we know what skills does Freezing buff affects?

INFO ABOUT ITEMS, there are hundred of items that lack of information or if they are even worthy of keeping, people doesnt even realize that the Artisan Zone does sell grade D/C materials and low grade combinables

INFO ABOUT EVERYTHING!!, what's the cap of crit chance, crit resist, crit damage, accuracy, concentration, atk/move speed, Casting Speed, Valiance, (THIS THING SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST), avoidance, damage resist, elemental damage, ETC (both in PVP and PVE)

Some skills doesnt even have a right description like 1 from the Viking or even videos !! and many other videos about the skills are so damn outdated !!

1) Bring back pvp to life by making a NEW CHANNELl for the Arena where only the rare or Perfect grade gear is allowed (no masters, uniques or epic), turn Awakening system off there (despite how good it is but to bring more ppl to pvp it must be done), turn off wing bonuses and of course not those new unbalanced Soul Sets (Destructive & Striker Standards) the max soul set should be Sabrina (and even this soul set was pretty much op back then but we gotta start somewhere and the item list can be adapted/modified later based on people's poll)
    About Permanent Spellstones, it would be good to increase their drop rate, so more players get used to them and also to give some life to the market, also make em unbounded for god sake, its still easy to trade but instead filling the empty Trade Office, it has to be sold by shouting which is boring

-This New Channel will have some counterparts ofc like getting less Gold Honor Coins compared to the normal PVP Arena

-More stuff to win from PVP Arena with Gold Honor Coins: give the chance to ppl to get better and USEFUL items (items bound to account so they don't abuse farming coins with their own guild mates n friends)
    Possible items:
    ·Training Potions 50%
    ·Stamina Potions (10 points)
    ·Pet Food
    ·1 day Wings (no bonus stats)
    ·Hell Ticket pieces (Oberon Hell are getting quite expensive because nobody likes to farm for them)
    ·The set boxes are cute but maybe we need a couple more of sets to make it interesting
    ·Ressurection Scrolls (not eternal, temporary only)
    ·Brinstone Fragments (u want ppl to buy more pets? give em more brinstones to evolve em!)

2) SKILL PRESETS & RESETS

First point... guys, in a PVP oriented game like this, ppl has their on style of gaming and u know that, even with skill builds and guides out there, there is no proper way or just 1 single truth about how to build your class so items like Skill Resets and Presets ARE VITAL and now that takes me to the...
    Second Point, just like anything which is vital for people, the moment u raise its price will lead into 2 things only... riot or ppl leaving your country(game) and let's face it, C9 is in their worst time, not even spam bots or farm bots care about getting here anymore, they all are on Black Desert (even with its buy to play), Blade & Soul (which is a really outdated game) and others, u owe the few ppl u have here a good place to play and to bring back the love for the game and the excitement of trying new builds and pvp then u gotta reduce ur prices on these things GREATLY

Skill Presets, best idea ever (not original but is the best), but the price is really stupid... 50$? srsly? and u expect ppl to buy 1 for every char and want em to try as many chars as they can? there are games where skill presets are free and specially since PVP and PVE builds are VERY different, we even have skills that doesnt work in PVP.
    Ofc making it free won't give u any income but at least make it decent price, reduce it to something like 330wcoins, same with Skill Resets (reduce it to something like 200wcoins), those are items that many games has for free or really cheap to promote the involvement and experimenting, ppl will get bored of making new chars just to try different builds so think this really well if u want ur game to see the end of the year...

But now in general... reduce all ur cash item prices, check ur population again, u either close the game or adapt it to the global competence but right now if u don't want to go to a global price reduction then just focus on the skill presets and resets, that will bring life to the pvp greatly as well as the 2nd Arena Channel idea

3) CLASS BALANCE

I know u guys worked a lot to improve the Witchblade classes but damn...

·Witchblade overall: why does many of her skills that make her jump bring a problematic fall animation that leaves u vulnerable? THIS THING IS LIKE DEATH SENTENCE!! example: warden jumping and using frost thing + Horizon Jack, the moment u touch the ground (even if the ground is at the same height level everywhere) u stay about 2-3 seconds without being able to move once u land... same with Taoist with her Spirit Rage many times

·Slayer was already overpowered, she needs to get back to something similar to her roots pre-update

·Nightstalker, she is quite good right now, haven't heard complains bout her beside the bugs with Flickr Stance, Wolf's armor, and how the pets are annoying on 1v1 pvp making many ppl refusing to duel NSs

·Warden... guys srsly wtf... Warden was complicated already with many (most) of her skills being water dmg and the lack of good information about how do their buffs affect her in pvp, but now that is some sort of abomination that has no place in this planet, If u gonna turn her skills into magic attack, turn ALL of them, not just the half, it makes all the water bonuses u gave her become useless and making the leveling at Raebin a complete hell, also the Skulljape HP is still mediocre, gets 1hko'd by most of the bosses, the bonus with Tempest is the only thing that keeps my lil Skulljape alive... at least for some time. Please fix the element thing asap, haven't seen wardens around beside pay-to-win IceStorm

·Blade Dancer, it was nice to have an update but ITS NOT JUST ABOUT POWER, her skill movements are slugish, you guys have to reduce the damage of the Dark Fallen to the half and maybe reducing the cooldown a bit more to balance things and plz... give Blade Dancer a Parry skill (IT HAS 2 SWORDS AND SHE CAN'T BLOCK!?), the poor thing is a very easy target for ranged classes. Also increasing a bit that buff-like counter skill, its so short and nobody cares bout the damage, just the duration, maybe making increase the duration with the skill level would make it a great skill, also an option to counter ranged skills with a short counter beam like Delpha Slasher does that chases the enemy

·WARRIOR, all the skills are great but ppl complain so much and actually the damage is a bit overpowered, maybe with a 25% damage reduction that let this class to properly combo and not finishing so quick with the enemy would make it look more balanced (don't touch anything in PVE beside that dumb PVE buff for fire... srsly that element DOESNT HELP)

·GUARDIAN, its not a PVP change but its neccesary... ok u better make Guardians unable to intrude or make em intrude without skillbooks because they are just scaring anyone who tryes to grind with intru on... compared to all other classes, their skillbooks are just ridiculous... +50% +20% damage? +500Stats? +90% physical defense + super armorbuff skill? 1hko unblockable super fast chasing skill where u have less chances to survive than being actually knocked by a train irl? guys u should know something is wrong when even guardian intruders with full books get bored of intruding...

·BERSERKER, maybe increasing a bit the distance of chasing skills, as ranger, i had too much fun with keeping distance to them, specially since their charge skill doesn't block shots like other fighter charges does

·BLADEMASTER, could someone increase the Counterstrike cooldown plz? all they do is spamming that and shining cutter, then running, using flash blade from distance, more running, deep wind step, more counter, and so...

·VALKYRIES... oh god... that locked shot thing... just get rid of it in pvp... plz... it does no good to the game and makes me stay away from Arena with my Valkyrie because of the shame of using one there...

·MYSTIC Edit** (ERTA), the class is really fun but its like just 2-3 hits to kill her, same at PVE, maybe increasing her resistance wouldn't harm anyone

·GUNSLINGERS, even with all the buffs they are still one of the easiest classes to play and basically needs 0 skill to play em, i easily beat assassins of higher level with master pieces while using oberon hell set...

·REAPERESS, haven't pvp'd one in a while but ppl complains about em killing u in a couple of skills, if they are really that op u guys should keep an eye on her, curiously im not able to get close to kill a dimensional boss from the event even with a full skill set (sarad lv57 reaperess, while my gunner/valky can)

·SCOUTS, why making it Hybrid WIS-STR? it better focuses all his skills on STR or WIS... also being the only WIS class from the hunters is pretty lame, if u have no plans for a new hunter class being full WIS then just turn Scout into full STR

4) PETS

Cmon its just a damn scam that i can't share my pets with my other chars from the same account ! i have many chars with just 1 non-wanted pets and i have had to try like 8 times to get just a pet that helps my class (either STR or WIS or Unique is only acceptable)

Damaging Pet Skills: make the damage to adapt to the players damage, not just Magic/Phys, it sux to have a Pet with WIS bonus that has Physical based attack :S

5) DAMAGE OVER TIME IN PVE

JUST NO.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    And the overwhelming quantity of stupid useless skills and skillbooks that give u DOT in PVE... 1 single of my skills is able to do up to 1.2b damage with the best buffs (without items and just a +13 weapon) in that case... how the hell would 300 DoT would help me against a huge boss with billions of HP ?...

6) CHANCE % SKILLBOOK EFFECTS

NOOOO HELL NO, 10HP recovery bonus on a 20% chance for a skill with 60 seconds cooldown? WHY?... could u plz just give me the adress of the guy who plans all those lame ideas for PVE so I can punch him in the face?

7) THE MARKET IS DEAD

Make the gold dungeons to drop even more gold or some other ways to bring GOLD to the market, NO STUFF TO SELL JUST PLAIN GOLD, that's what is required in the market at the moment

8) ENHACING / REMODELING / HELL SET BEING USABLE FOR REMODELING

Reduce the fee on Enhacing, the market lacks of gold and the fail chances are huge
    Reduce the Remodeling to promote its use between new players
    PLZ PLZ the lv54 hell set and Bardiel Hell set are pretty nice, all that talent on making some nice gear gets wasted! let the hell sets being able to be used as Remodeling parts!!

9) INSTANT LV20 FOR CHARACTERS THAT REACHED LV67

Well... that^ i have ALL classes in game, in some cases i have 2-3 of the same class to try different builds and its almost traumatizing to watch Fortz dying over and over and over and listening to the worst voice acting ever (that shaman trainer crying on Fortz corpse)

10) LET US DECIDE WHAT WE DO CRAFT / GET!! WIS-STR PROBLEMS

Why making the stat random when receiving a hell part or crafting it? ITS NONSENSE, just let us decide if we get STR or WIS from crafting and Hell exchange parts

11) ARTISAN SKILLS BEING SHARED BETWEEN ALL YOUR CHARS

Increase the Fee to be able to use any of YOUR OWNED artisan chars to be used on a different character (as long as u leveled the needed artisan high enough to use whatever u want), cause its damn annoying to craft an accesory and having to change between ur Chef (Magic Oil), Tailor (belt thing), Metalworker (rings n metal ingots) and more for this damn thing

12) LET NEWBIES TO USE SHOUT SINCE LV1 (2nd pw required)

Many new players has no idea of what to do, and ppl around wont help much since the few ppl online at wf is proly afk or just as new as em
    Since the lack of spam bots, make the shout being able to be used as long as they can introduce the 2nd password, that will also help them to secure their accounts and add a message reminding them how important it is

13) POP UP IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEWBIES LIKE THE ONE ON #12 and #zero

14) FIX THE DAMN INTRUSION NPC

Make it unable to intrude dungeons that are about 95%+ completed, its an absolute waste of time to intrude just to realize the boss is dead already -_-;; and the worst of all, the goddamn intrusion npc takes its time to let u intrude because "there is no party to intrude" but then all out of sudden he finally finds a dungeon that is about to finish...

15) MAKE BARDIEL EXTREME HELL SET (Jin thing) ACCOUNT BOUND, NOT CHARACTER BOUND

You know not all classes are good for Bardiel, and not many ppl owns a lot of lv67 good for pve mains... also getting a Bardiel set would motivate ppl to make a new char just to use it or at least to be used as remodel (see #8)

16) SHOW THE SERVER HOUR AND LET PPL KNOW ABOUT THIS AND COMMON SCHEDULES LIKE WHEN DOES DAILY/RESERVE STAMINA RESET, OR UPDATES START, WE NEED A CLOCK IN GAME

17) SPEED UP UPGRADING

Reduce the time it takes to upgrade or add an auto upgrade to safe numbers where we just bring a stack of stones + gold and it takes it to the safe enhacement level in just 1 movement

18) GROWTH STONES

Read #5 and then come back...
    You finished?, LIES!! go back and read!! ...
    Ok u better read that cause its for ur own good. First of all, are growth stones working on PVP? NO? then why do we have a useless Bleeding effect? DoT in PVE IS WORTHLESS. PERIOD. Also there are other very useless stats for PVE that u should get rid of there since the duration is ridiculously low
    Also add a chart in game that shows the increase and advance of each upgrade for those Growthstones since not all of em increase at same ammount or chance %

EDIT: ok now certain Growthstones work in PVP which makes the bleeding hella useful, so no big deal now

19) GUILDS

-Increase the Furniture capacity
    -Increase the Guild Warehouse space
    -Let the gold used for Guild Buffs and Skills go to the Guild Bank, its a waste of gold that should go to the guild for all the sacrifice and investment on getting those buffs
    -Give us one last bigger house for 100m
    -WTF with the master buffs asking x100 of those stupidly ultra rare drops from Relic Bags? u better increase the drop of those or reduce the requirements... u know there aren't many guilds alive grinding to farm those like back in the day and even when all the 3 servers were together, i bet there aren't many (or more than 1) guild with master buffs beside the conceinted Ares

20) EPIC GRADE EQUIPMENT

Reduce the cap for the defensive equipment, its stupid to have so much player resistance, valiance, crit resist, it ruins the pvp/reduces it just to the same old ppl

21) UNIQUE GRADE EQUIPMENT

Check again the stats, some uniques are worthless while others are insanely good, i don't remember all of them but there is this gunslinger and mystic uniques that won't pass the 50m on Trading office and never gets sold...

22) AUSPICES

The days when Polar Bear and event contest auspices were the best are long lost... stuff like Power of Element and Bless of Badhchahdacdhcat just turned the personalized stat equip builds into just derpy ALL TERRAIN OP EQUIP that covered all the stats that u used to choose carefully while sacrificing others like getting Crit while sacrificing atk speed/con/cast speed/accuracy...

23) OVERPOWERED PAY TO WIN GEAR IN GENERAL

Plz stop doing that... it just kills the game as much as c9 Thai events of +20stone for the biggest wcoin spender does...

Well that's all... for now, i sincerely hope my suggestions get heard and at least the pvp ones are being applyed or otherwise me and my guild will totally move to other games, Black Desert is really pretty...

My most sincere regards and thanks to Siri and Ryo for all the work u guys do

With love, Dae from Apocalyptica Guild
    Last edited by JoJoestar; 27-05-17, 04:23 PM.
    Waiting for the game going back to their roots~

Hello JoJoeStar, Please, submit your concerns to Feedback & Complaints section using Ticketing System. Thank you

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

Comment

• JoJoestar
      JoJoestar commented
      Editing a comment
      It was more like a debate than just a complain, im expecting to get suggestions on my suggestions or a diffent point of view on ppl who has more experience on other classes that i haven't spent much time with

• Seraphiel
      Seraphiel commented
      Editing a comment
      I know there are some debatable points, but your concerns are directed toward WEBZEN in the first place. Even if moderators read your topics, they are unlikely to give feedback. You can add a link into your ticket (preferably at the top) just before you click on submit. It usually takes time for them to answer tickets that could reach up to 3 months. By that time, your thread will have more different points of view from the community and hopefully they'll look into these issues. We can do nothing more than voicing our opinions.

• ToePick
      ToePick commented
      Editing a comment
      he got lots good point..
      let this msg thread stay here
      maybe.. just maybe.. someone from management read this

Hmmm... Where to start?

1) I do agree to a new channel for PvP, one that -regardless of "regional lock"- unites all 3 servers in common, but the rest is a common fallacy developed by people who refuse to update their gears for poor reasons (not even trying it).
    C9 PvP is pretty much balanced wearing end-game gears (just removing HP regen effect from nm V would make it better), NM V, Player Resist, Epic Gears, New Souls, Wings, etc. Even though this is mostly farm/pay to win, it really resembles a balanced PvP in comparison to full perfect gears. You should try it, and the rest of the people who complain about this, should too, you will all see PvP is a lot more enjoyable than getting 1 hit 60% HP down in perfect gears. And yeah, most of the people who have that, farmed hard for it, it is the minority who paid for it, and if they did, it is still fair since they worked in real life for this.

3) Nightstalker: People refusing to pvp this class because of the pets do really need to train more. Having end-game gears allow you to almost kill them in less than 5 seconds (that's why I said this, people should try the real pvp situation, not imbalanced perfect gears).

Bladedancer: Combines both power, and versatibility, this class does not need any parry skill, it just needs damage nerf in a couple of skills, and frame nerf in many (class can be compared to taoist in terms of iframe linking)

Warrior: It is not all about power, but grabbing ability, yet you can make it a bit squishier by adding -20% MDef plus -20% PDef to Frenzy skill (not a complex fix, but something more complex would scare webzen, like... modifying frames)

Berserker: Boost on Magical Def (only class without having access to Zeno), and some damage % up on his skills

Blademaster: Abuse on deepwind step lag delay vs server processing it

7) Inflation V2.0?

12) No

18) Growth Stones do work in PvP

20) No, yet a cap for critical resist and valiance would be good

*Forgot to add the 3 exceptions to the rule:
    Guardian, Slayer, and Bladedancer are the only classes that get almost unbeatable with end-game gear. Against guardian DoT is your only damage, Slayer and BD ends the battle in less than 10 seconds if you have no evasive.

Comment

• JoJoestar
      JoJoestar commented
      Editing a comment
      1) Remember its a NEW channel, not replacing the old one, this would help NEW players to hone their skills with others who were afraid to join deathmatches full of unbalanced teams and unbalanced gear
      ALSO now with the feedback, this new channel should make a damage reduction or resistance buff applyed to all characters to make longer fights with rare-perfect gear and trying combos on a real battleground with other players. Also this planned to bring new ppl and new ppl barely has money for Bless of BadhCath, Destruction Standards (which is ridiculously overpowered), V sets or 25% Presist + crit n valiance

3)
      -Yeah maybe its just ppl not being used to fight NSs at all
      -Well we agree on the Damage reduction for BD, but overall damage reduction or just on certain skills? i haven't go much further with BD and few ones have ever catched my ranger on pvp but the ones who did really made me regret my mistake lel
      -Making Frenzy having back the def reduction would be nice, as Zeth once said, it was a risky buff and that made it special
      -No experience on Berserkers beside killing em xD and as Ryo said, maybe giving a crouch to their thrust step or some other skill to get close to enemies cause... jesus... the poor thing has barely a chance to get close to me unless they use good move speed
      -That and Counter abuse...
      -Slayer needs NERF just as much as BD

7) The problem is that there is no way to make gold if nobody has gold to buy stuff ! and the only way to farm REAL gold are those hidden maps which give very few and the upgrading/remodeling takes a LOT of gold

12) idk if bots are able to set 2nd pws or maybe another way to make newbies being able to call for help or info

18) Damn... i been asking for growth stones on tradechat for days with different accounts and most of the ppl said it was PVE only, still that doesnt excuse the skillbooks with DoT and lame recovery effects

20) yis~

thanks for ur colaboration!

This game is anything but pvp oriented. Don't make my shoes laugh.

Comment

• JoJoestar
      JoJoestar commented
      Editing a comment
      If u want it to be pvp oriented then bring ur ideas, if u don't well then keep enjoying the game!

so many update... new features.... but soo very few FIX done
    so many things needed to change, improve or fix.. they might not know where to start anymore..
    and even if they do.. people still feel admin is not doing any thing, even if they are.. so sad

just focus on what you can enjoy in this game and have fun.

Comment

[VL]Ryo here ~ Thank you for the props Dae <3.
      I wanted to quote but would be a huge textwall hard to read so I think I'll comments some points ~ (Yes I might edit a lot due grammar or such because I had to write a lot e_e). Also this is my opinion about the things you don't need to agree with it ~

Zero) Yeah there’s really a lot of information mising about certain skills and properties cap, sadly. Would be nice to add that information

1) Yeah sounds like a good idea for the players who wants to pvp on prare gear either add the option in arena to restrict the equipments as it appears for the lvl and arena Rank.
      Now talking about balance, In my opinion the game is more balanced in engame gear : NM V, Player Resist, Epic Gears, New Souls, Wings, I would just maybe remove the HP regen effect, of course I’m saying it’s balanced if both players are in the same gear lvl, no point on compare when there’s a big equipment gap. I don’t know if you guys remember this kind of things from lvl 63 gap: 1) 60~70+% hp gone in one ultimate skill, even more in some cases. When I say ultimate skill I mean to say skills like Kaiser, Tachyon, S bash, demonic flame, spirit rage etc etc.
      2) Soulburns taking 60-70% of HP
      3) Limited shot taking 50% of HP even more in certain cases
      4) Arrow showers taking 60%+ of HP (yes that much dmg does if you don’t use presist I don't remember exactly if arrow shower got buffed at lvl cap 63 or 65)
      5) People dying in 6 skills or less with certain clases (without use ultimate skill)
      6)Full Vital spiral 70%+ hp

Basically pvps were about just hit your ultimate either connect a couple of skills, let’s add the “lag factor “ one lag spike = you’re dead and as I remember at that time just Slayer used combo reset, imagine how bad would be now.
      I’ve seen “just prare pvp” and trust me the pvps are way shorter than in full gear. Isn’t like “would be like in lvl 63 cap” the dmg would be even waaaaaaaay higher because the max lvl got increased and the scaling on prare 65 weapons is just ridiculous 200+ base dmg compared to prare 60. If that wouldn’t be enough I remember at lvl 60 cap was no critical damage auspices and now we have 20% and 30% critical dmg. So In opinión due all those reasons and variables and based on what I’ve seen, pvp on lvl 67 with prare 65 equips without use presist is hit 4-6 skills either use ultimate and one shot people.

My conclusion : PvP without presist= everyone dies in one ulti skill either 5-6 skills “combo”
      I think the problem isn't the "endgame gear" is more like how hard/expensive cost get it (specially with those ridiculously low amount of Traces of nightmare on each run, you mostly get wood box)

3)
      Nightstalker: I think people just doesn’t know how to deal with the class, people doesn’t understand how break the shield of the ns, pets are really easy to kill if you know how to do it. The only really annoying pet is Myu, the rest is easy to deal with. Is the same logic that you use against the pets/summons in the game just kill it before as soon as can otherwise will bug you forever in the match and will be hard to deal with the summon/pet and the player. S- Skulljape = break his shield and use your ultimate skill to kill it xD, easy and safest way.

BladeDancer: this class doesn’t requiere parry, has really good potential to link iframe. Very high burst dmg and dmg output. I don’t understand why people say that is hard for BD to deal with range classes, BD has great mobility and shouldn’t have problems against range classes. You have Nether shroud. Flora and Triple Chasse as dashes, (Triple Chasse has crouch frame), also you can poke to initiate in safe way with Fierce Lash into flora etc etc. Also like already someone mentioned has a lot of versatility and can link the iframes really smoothly. BD is really strong class even tho I would say there’s some stuffs to nerf from it.
      Berserker: I think needs crouch frame Thrust step either Force Wave. Also a boost on his Magical Defense..

Blade Master: Abuse on deepwind step lag vs server processing it, literally will hit you no matter what you do. Also the Lag abuse on E grab eating your wake up iframe , that’s pure lag abuse and is really broken since fighter is the only class that has Iframe as soon as activates the grab (the rest of the classes gets iframe when they connect the grab).
      Ex shadow dash into grab vs E fighter grab . Result= E fighter grab wins

Warrior: I think the biggest problem with warrior are new Lion’s roar with crouch frame. Like for real… what the heck xD? There’s no other fighter with crouch frame on similar skills ( Threating shout , Rage drain) this makes the warrior a perfect backstep+ lions roar class. C9 warrior meta in ranked US server, camp in the corner the 3 mins, Backstep backstep > Lion’s roar (you get stunned)> Grab swing you get ringed out, New lion’s roar gives the chance to warrior backstep 24/7 without care about a grab into a lame playstyle. Same with new Watermill Slash full super armor, you can curve it just moving your mouse, hits from the air in the whole animation, what means if something is in between the course of the skill gets it by it, you can aim it behind the oponent using it as a guard breaker. ( I think has iframe when collides into the ground)

Reaperess: We have nerfed version of reaperess here. Here webzen nerfed spin smash (cut the dmg to the half in pvp), air vera crashed (reduced the dmg in 30% in pvp) and added some seconds to reaping lunge assault’s cooldown. Thus compared to Japanese and Chinese version, reaperess is nerfed here (they don’t have those nerfs). Yes reaperess is quite bad in PvE now, after rahkda’s update, reaperess isn’t a that good pve class anymore.

Gunslingers: Roll class xD

Mystic: You mean Battle Maiden(?) In my opinion, Battle Maiden is okay now, just people don’t play it because they can’t roll the face on the keyboard and win against someone anymore. Idk but to me looks pretty okay and not weak at all https://youtu.be/12kS7bZQLMs?t=26

12) I feel like that would bring a lot of toxic stuffs in the world/trade chat. I see more downside effects than good ones :/

18) Growth stones Works in pvp you just need to check what the growth stone requieres to get activated. EX: if requieres fury gauge doesn’t work in pvp. But there’s a lot of them which requieres Skillstones/HP etc, then those Works in pvp.

20) I think a cap for valiance and critical resist would be nice. The current Presist cap at 25% seems pretty okay to me.

Comment

• JoJoestar
        JoJoestar commented
        Editing a comment
        all these years complaining bout that class been overshadowed by the new updates on old classes and new classes like Valkyrie and Guns. And that goddamn Grab + Soul Burn spam was just ridiculous...
        -Limited shot is op even when u just get some few hits it does its work, and its worse with a laggy gunner cause u get pulled back to the limit shot xD
        -Mmm my Arrow shower barely did 30% of the max hp on the best scenarios... I maxed it more cause of an AoE utility n more arrows than the dmg
        -Full Spiral... dat thing is insane, specially on a great pvp class as Shadow and the many ways to connect it

And yea to avoid the need of overgearing then the increasing of damage resistance for everyone in the new channel should happen. Also if they can forbid u to go anywhere with ur fishing rod, i think it wont be hard to program the same for the listed op gear (including Hollis Belts too)

3) Yeah, its more a lack of experiece from ppl when dealing with NS
        -The BD (and Slayer) nerf its a total need, maybe i need to duel more experienced BDs to see their chasing abilities against gunners n rangers
        -BMs are too advantaged in pvp, mmm webzen should have to make something to fix that lag DWS + increase counter cooldown D:
        -I agree with the Berserker boost to endure magic n bypassing some ranged skills
        -Mmm didn't knew about the Lion's Roar crouch effect O: now that's abuse. Btw do they max backstep now? or just their normal lv3? cause u know... i have a warrior and... oh nvm
        -About reaperess is just what i heard bout ppl complaining on tradechat saying they kill u real quick, but what im sure about is that they sux at Dim boss killing, for usual grind and leveling they are more than ok
        -Guns: yeah xD all has been said
        -I meant Erta, sry :P they are damn squishy, haven't seen other ertas pvping around

12) Mmm maybe another way to make newbies to get help, maybe a msg party board or an indicator of players below lv25 asking for mentoring and better prizes from tokens (DAMN I FORGOT TO ADD THIS) Mentor and Aegis so ppl don't abuse from Bloody and Ranked tokens (well maybe bloody tokens just on event days). Maybe including daily ress scrolls into those chests from Aegis Tokens, after all, they are risking their lives :P

18) I lived a lie all this time... damn all that Ancient Coins wasted... i could have get the bleeding effect instead x_x btw do they work with any attack and skill even if they are on a weapon that has no connection to any of my skills like dagger on ranger or sword on Guardian?

20) Since there could be a new arena channel then im ok with the 25% presist, otherwise i'd ask to reduce it to 15 xD

thanks !

• FishTank
        FishTank commented
        Editing a comment
        18) I'm pretty sure growth stones work on bow attacks too, just like Dagger of Darkness adds bleeding to bow attacks even though it's a dagger.

Great observations by the way.

• (VL)Shin
        (VL)Shin commented
        Editing a comment
        @JoJoestar with backstep I meant " backpedaling" or playstyle based on use the S key all the way haha
        18) Just one of the growth stones works even if you have 2 weapons . Also bleeding stacks with the regular bleeding from the skills, cuz is considered as "special bleeding". As I know doesn't have connection with which weapon you use, so should get the proc if you attack with dagger either bow.

How to get the game populated..
      Step 1. Change Game Host. Webzen has 2 GM's watching the game, and clearly only cares about income at this moment, once profits cease to exist, so will c9.
      Step 2. Advertise game, I saw 1 youtube ad 3 years ago or whatever for reaperess.
      Step 3. Either make more servers for continents, or band us all together again. (US/SA/SEA) or (ALL)
      Step 4. Read Forums
      Step 5. Make the game more inviting for people to join, and veterans to return.

I probably have more thoughts, but this is all I could think of for now
      See you guys in a few years again
      -Alleonn

Comment

Comment

Gms right now...

Comment

Just nerf the shit out of blade dancer or remove it and we are all satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by SomalianPirate View Post
              Just nerf the shit out of blade dancer or remove it and we are all satisfied.
              Agree, but slayer should be nerfed or removed too, I mean that shit is ridiculous.
              Killed the game

Comment

• BeautyMaiden
                BeautyMaiden commented
                Editing a comment
                Slayer is a PVP oriented class. That's why she's strong in PVP. But she sucks in PVE compare to other classes. You have to know it.

• JoJoestar
                JoJoestar commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, definetly agree, at least take out that all new op they gave her for PVP
                On PVE Slayer is ok, the boost was needed and she does quite well

Originally posted by Enji View Post

Agree, but slayer should be nerfed or removed too, I mean that shit is ridiculous.
              Killed the game
              card nerf wb pls

Comment

Pvp
                They must nerf warrior slayer and blade dancer and old classes like guardian ele ilu warden ranger gameplays must be improved they only really about gear todays
                Pve
                Every class must be equal in pve otherwise pve for scrubs who cant press more than 3 buttons

Comment

We also need events that focus not just on selfish stuff or repeating the same ticketing over n over n over (does someone ever remember the days when getting a perfect grade book was something to be proud of?)

We need events that focus partying, mentoring and doing guild work!
                  Waiting for the game going back to their roots~

Comment

pleas unlock the fuuuuuuuuuuu*******ing gender so that i can have a mail blade dancer

Comment

Working...
                    X