Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Suggestion] One of many lag factor fixes (get up iframe)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] One of many lag factor fixes (get up iframe)

As of right now, a lot of laggers and distance between players causes the ability to grab iframe as you're getting up off the ground, sometimes I get grabbed before I get even halfway up, I suggest increasing the iframe duration of get up on all classes except fighter (they get up and walk around, still in iframes)

Sry but berserker don't have this kind of get up and walking around in iframe for 2sec, plus it's the only fighter with presskick give no iframe too.
    This Free iframe is most benefited for warrior who can chain into another iframe after getting up.

If they add iframe after getting up equally "for all classes" it would be most appreciated.
    So i Agree!

Comment

Originally posted by KingNaSty View Post
      As of right now, a lot of laggers and distance between players causes the ability to grab iframe as you're getting up off the ground, sometimes I get grabbed before I get even halfway up, I suggest increasing the iframe duration of get up on all classes except fighter (they get up and walk around, still in iframes)
      Lag and distance does not have much to do with that. Even koreans grab the iframe get up of each other.
      Also, new warrior can grab me at any given point during my iframe getup with guardian.
      And yay, sin & shadow with fighter getup iframe. +1000 points to non existing balance

Comment

• [VLT]ChaoticBlue
        [VLT]ChaoticBlue commented
        Editing a comment
        I totaly agree veri unique connection grab never works....

• KingNaSty
        KingNaSty commented
        Editing a comment
        Very unique indeed, only person on all of US and EU server combined that can insta drop in same spot every time best pro player c9

• BlackSwdMan
        BlackSwdMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Macro (A > D > A > D)
        Normally any honored player won't do this. Could be lag idk

you're right, we should just allow everyone to stand there as you get up and grab you, without being able to do anything, yay for another post from you that shouldn't have ever been posted, +10000 points for not thinking out of the box, if fighters can do it, we should all be able to do it, honestly, i figured youd love this idea, then when someone is getting up u can hide inside your soulburn more often then 90% of the match, as you do already

Comment

iframe as you're getting up off the ground
        You're not talking about the Evasive Roll, are you?

I've only been able to grab the evasive roll if it's used with W or Space and not A,S,D

As for the regular get up, I only have complaints about warriors grabbing me because other classes have to be relatively close so I could at least decide to use my rising attack should it be available; I mean think of it this way;
        Evasive Dash Evasive Roll Rising Attack
        25 seconds 10 seconds 15 seconds
        It's not a coincidence that the sum of the cool downs of the Evasive Roll and the Rising Attack are equal to the cool down of the Evasive Dash; here is a hypothetical scenario in which I'll try to explain why I think it's fair that the regular get up could be grabbed;
        Scenario:

1-You use your Evasive Dash and is instantly knocked down.

You have 25 seconds before you can use your Evasive to get out of a combo. Now while knocked down with the clock ticking; you can use your Evasive Roll sideways or backwards to safely get up (The safest I believe would be a combination of sideways and backwards respectively)

2-Now imagine that you use your Evasive Roll, you instantly get knocked down once again.

With approximately 20 seconds left for your Evasive Dash and 10 seconds for your Evasive Roll to be ready, knowing that you're up against a player that will most definitely attempt to grab you as you get up; you have no choice but to use your Rising Attack.

The point I'm trying to make here is that you don't actually get to the point where using the regular get up is your only option unless you've made two and in some cases three mistakes of using your Evasive Dash, Evasive Roll and Rising Attacks in a time period that is less than half a minute; and it is only fair that you get some punishment for doing so.

P.S: Warriors on the other hand will come hugging you from miles away which bothers me as it gives you no means of get up once you've used you Evasive Dash and Evasive Roll; giving no value to Rising Attack.
        Youtube Channel: C9 Rehaz

“He was king, if he didn’t have enemies he wasn’t doing it right.” ― S.E. Zbasnik

Sincerely,
        King Rehaz

Comment

I am talking about evasive roll, and yes you can still grab iframe get up from sideways and backward get up, if you're smart and wait a second longer, the get up duration is longer, but can still be grabbed at the end just like the forward get up

Comment

you're right, we should just allow everyone to stand there as you get up and grab you, without being able to do anything, yay for another post from you that shouldn't have ever been posted, +10000 points for not thinking out of the box, if fighters can do it, we should all be able to do it, honestly, i figured youd love this idea, then when someone is getting up u can hide inside your soulburn more often then 90% of the match, as you do already
            You realize you are the person complaining about getup being grabbed? Just saying that your "fix" does nothing besides making already overpowered classes even more op, since my getup can be grabbed at any given point by the correct people.
            Interesting how people's opinion changes when they get demolished in pvp.
            Aside from that, I don't even need soulburn vs you.

Comment

Originally posted by Enji View Post
              You realize you are the person complaining about getup being grabbed? Just saying that your "fix" does nothing besides making already overpowered classes even more op, since my getup can be grabbed at any given point by the correct people. Interesting how people's opinion changes when they get demolished in pvp. Aside from that, I don't even need soulburn vs you.
              You're not even worth arguing with honestly, as much as I see you defend dumb shit that needs fixed to balance this game, my god if you played a Valk you probably would fight to keep it from getting nerfed, cuz you're that type of person, you love playing dirty, cheap, and abusing shit that needs fixed, also, it is probably easy to demolish people when you can abuse get up unlike anyone else I've ever seen in this game, you're better off just not commenting on my threads, cuz your opinion and thoughts are utterly useless

Comment

• Okojo
                Okojo commented
                Editing a comment
                100% TRUE. I agree.

• BlackSwdMan
                BlackSwdMan commented
                Editing a comment
                i'm from sea server, i have no problem with magic taoist.
                one of my friend who played magic taoist since beta till now (was best magic taoist user in sea according to some korean) said there was a nerf for magic taoist but somehow they unnerfed it, and nerf physical taoist instead .. lol

• SpharionFF
                SpharionFF commented
                Editing a comment
                KingNasty I agree with everything about the iframe ...
                My friend, how can I talk to you? KingNaSty

I'm just gonna ignore all the hate that gets thrown around here and address the topic o.o"

K nasty the only fighters that can move in iframe are Warrior, Guardian, and BM in shield mode

Zerk can't and any BM in their right mind can't.

Also in truth it's 2 frames that they use. 1 is a getup frame and the other is a walk frame and you can grab them in between the two iframes. The walk frame can be delayed and extended longer depending on the class. Warriors can do it the longest, Guardians can do it second longest and BM with a shield can do it the shortest and it gets grabbed easiest, I believe it might have something to do with speed though. Also fighters aren't the only ones that can do it. Assassins can do it too but there's a trick to it that I won't reveal here.

At any rate the problem is lag not the frame imo. Grabbing getups are about both timing the frame and predicting whether the opponent will try to extend it or not, it's just harder/easier on some classes. If you get grabbed out of your iframe getup that just means that the opponent timed it correctly on their end.

If the match is laggy then that's the way it is, find a less laggy match instead of requiring that the devs change the fundamentals of the game to accommodate lag. If we start them on that train they'll break C9 even more.

Comment

..................dbl post
                No name assassin ---> https://www.youtube.com/ShinKazusa

Comment

I need to disagree about what you said because lag plays huge factor in iframe getup grabbing and the less lag there is the less chance you have for it to work.
                  Timing isnt really important in grabbing getup but how much drag back power you possess with your internet.
                  Guardian, warrior, tao, reaper, demonisher, bladedancer, all mystic, bm have way better iframe stand up then other classes and their getup iframe is much more reliable then other classes.
                  Same issue you can encounter with LMB+RMB (evasive attack) which is also a lot different for classes.
                  Its easy to grab evasive attack of assassin, shadow, ranger, scout, slayer, nightstalker, warden, taoist, reaper, ele, illu, demonisher (even in lag free conditions) while its nearly impossible to grab any evasive attack of warrior, bm, guardian, zerk, bladedancer, erta, valkyrie, maiden and if you do its pure coincidence.

p.s To use get up walking iframe properly all you need to do is press space (you can hold it but relase it before you are in streight position) and when you stand up just move in any direction~

p.s 2 This secret technique works for all classes in c9.
                  No name assassin ---> https://www.youtube.com/ShinKazusa

Comment

But chaotic, me and an assassin friend tested this technique in arena and I was able to grab him when he got up (using space)

Comment

• Tenschou
                      Tenschou commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You would grab him even if he was playing next to you, just beign close to server and have like less than 10ms delay is needed to make this armor work properly, op warrior frame is grabbed also, so..

I got and Idea.... Remover grabs from game till u fix them and every1 can combo using them, and every1 has a frame on them.... also make a south american server and kick all the laggers off the usa 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X