[Suggestion] All around

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] All around

This is to suggest things that came to mind that i think can lure players back in and make current players not bored with our current system.

1. GUILD ALLIANCE

What: This allows one guild to ally with another guild.

Benefit: Since we only can use 3 buffs/skills at the moment, why don't we make it 4 already through allying with one guild? If we ally with one guild, we can add buff/skill to our current skill/buff.
    : Through this system also, if we party with our guild ally, GP will be doubled for every dungeons finished and can get GP bags too.

2. PVP NO RESTRICTION MODE

What: It is a new feature that allows players to pvp with one another with no restrictions like book effects will be applied and enhancements. This way it will be fun also for PVE players. (I've considered the PD thing here with its breakneck + shield reflect combo with 75% physical attack from book effect, so must remove the physical/magical attack bonuses on book effects). One versus all game by the way.

Benefit: For every game finished we'll be given same as that of the arena points(gold honor points). And with these points, we can exchange it to certain amount of items like limited Player Resistant Accessories or anything that you guys can thing that suits your taste which isn't bias. With this reward I think PVP will become less P2W since most players can't buy player resistance accessories due to its price.

3. NEW END GAME PVE TOWER DEFENSE.

What: It is a PVE end game just like survival, but this time we're going to protect something from mobs like place a TREE OF LIFE in the middle then there's waves of mobs coming to destroy it. Make it 20 rounds just like survival or higher and with every 5 rounds, bosses will be spawned.

Reward: The reward that I can think for this is guild buff materials and gold. Since from the start of C9, I haven't seen one who have completed the materials needed from those guild buff blueprints like [Design: Rare Giant Cactus] and others.

4. TERTIS NECKLACE BOUND TO NOT BOUND
    -- at least make this necklace not bound. Have you guys considered classes like slayer, crow, blade dancer and other classes which sucks in PVE? Please reconsider this.

5. STOP RELEASING NEW CLASS
    -- Please stop releasing new class for now and focus on balancing all classes in terms of PVP because the balance now is really fucked up compared when GS till present wasn't released.

1. Not sure but nice idea.
    2. Major balancing issues, but temporary player resist accesories would be great to see in arena shop.
    3. Yes please.
    4. Hell yes.
    5. Yes again.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Quote." -Person

+15 battle maiden tower F1-F40 speedrun:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2N9IM7pgnI

Comment

So let me get this straight,

Suggestion #1: You want an extra guild buff & skill in addition to double GP.

What's the point of having an alliance when the extra buff/skill could be implemented by Webzen without that addition? And what's the point of requiring an Alliance just for the double GP that Webzen already holds as an event every now and then? Wouldn't that do the opposite of luring new players as it would push guilds towards the maximum level mark of 20 thus rendering an alliance useless? I could only see potential to this suggestion if all guilds were reset back to level 1.

Suggestion #2: You want temporary player resistance accessories in exchange for Gold Honor Coins.

Webzen just quite recently added the consumable spellstones and the 7/30 days gear in exchange for the Gold Honor Coins; I totally agree that more practical rewards should be added to the frequent PvP players; maybe Skillstones and Ammunition, or perhaps free Armour repairs? In suggestion #4 you complain about the imbalances of PvP and yet you want player resist accessories to widespread rather than have them removed from PvP all together?

Instead, you could have suggested for Intrusion to be a standalone feature that has a separate lobby on its own at the intrusion NPCs; then you would have your organized intruder vs intruder matches on PvE grounds, & then just demand better rewards for Blood Tokens; There is so much potential to this idea that I might consider taking the time to write a detailed thread just for it.

Suggestion #3: You want those rare guild buffs.

So you're basically asking for a Survival-Like Seashore village stage? I don't see how exciting that would be; This one sounds like you threw a random idea just for those guild buffs. However, I get that a new PvE goal oriented team mode might keep veterans around a while longer; but it won't in any shape or form fulfill your premise of attracting "new players".

Suggestion #4: You want PvP rebalance.

Then why ask for player resistance accessories to be more obtainable when they created the biggest imbalance C9 PvP has ever witnessed after Battle Maidens?
      Youtube Channel: C9 Rehaz

“He was king, if he didn’t have enemies he wasn’t doing it right.” ― S.E. Zbasnik

Sincerely,
      King Rehaz

Comment

• AntiGravity
        AntiGravity commented
        Editing a comment
        People (not) having the player resist accesories created an imbalance. If they were maintainable by simply pvping in arena, everyone could get them by being an active pvper and without dishing out a lot of money and THAT would decrease the imbalance. (Can't say much about people having 20% p-res on one accesory and stacking valiance/crit resist on the remainng 2.)

Originally posted by AntiGravity View Post
      People (not) having the player resist accesories created an imbalance. If they were maintainable by simply pvping in arena, everyone could get them by being an active pvper and without dishing out a lot of money and THAT would decrease the imbalance. (Can't say much about people having 20% p-res on one accesory and stacking valiance/crit resist on the remainng 2.) .
      That's a logical fallacy; below is probably the way you think of it in the following terms with no regard to overpowered classes at the time, am I right?
      Before the addition of Player Resist accessories After the addition of Player Resist accessories After implementing a new reward system for the Player Resist accessories to be easily obtainable
      Balanced PvP Imbalance occurs due to many not obtaining Player Resist accessories Balanced PvP
      If you're still following; you missed out on the fact that the imbalance of certain players not having player resist was inevitable and would not have occurred had player resist accessories not been introduced in the first place. I am positive that Webzen will not just remove player resist out of the game, and provided that I don't have any player resist myself and suffer greatly as a result; I would benefit the most out of the suggestion mentioned by Tr3ize.

My criticism was merely towards the way he presented his ideas for what seems to be player reward-oriented, and not pointing out what has been messed up by certain decisions the game developers made, that's all ~

“He was king, if he didn’t have enemies he wasn’t doing it right.” ― S.E. Zbasnik

Sincerely,
      King Rehaz

Comment

• AntiGravity
        AntiGravity commented
        Editing a comment
        Webzen can't remove things people paid for, this suggestion is the best we can do. You were doing a better job being a world chat slut than ranting on people's suggestions, honestly.

hmmm for the suggestions,
      1. I have this thing in mind that soon webzen will try make a guild war thing so by starting this guild alliance thing, webzen might open its doors to something even greater. Just an opener or somebody might improve the suggestion.
      2. As for the reward, p-resistance it will greatly help on balancing pvp now because, you know, i did my research on this and by far it's the most complaint on players here in our server [Sea] in terms of PVP. And I know it wouldn't balance PVP to that extent, but at least it can make it far more balance than that of the current. And as far as removing epic accessories, it would just make most people mad, why? Many already farmed too much to get their desired epic accessories, some even used $$ on it, so it would be bad to remove it. Remember what happened to those consumable spellstones? So rather than removing it, better have it limited on arena shops while a player can't still afford to buy those permanent ones.

3. Well, it's the idea that came to mind. Can say same with that seashore village thing but on a better map and better difficulty. And perhaps it doesn't really suit your taste, but who knows until it gets implemented? For me, that would also be really fun, and can attract players depending on how webzen will make it challenging.
      As for the guild buff materials rewards, wouldn't it be nice to have these buff materials there since no one (or if there is might be one only) have completed the requirements for those blueprint till the birth of C9? And I suggested this reward cause it would be too redundant if it's the same as that of survival. Maybe you guys can think of a better reward if it really is that bad to place the guild buff materials and gold.

4. Actually P resistance is really nice, it can make pvp game more fun if all can afford and can reach the cap. The thing that's really not balance here is the class itself not the items, look at the new called warrior, valkyrie, battle maiden (after its nerf still strong, don't know why so many in our server quit being maiden), erta, NS and shaman magic classes which are supposed to be magicians but in this server, they have high damage and much tankier than others. I want to add something here but the no.1 player might comment hahahaha lol

Let's try not be too perfectionist that c9 will be balanced right away or be back on its old state, let's try take it step by step till it can meet our own satisfactions
      have a nice day

Comment

• AntiGravity
        AntiGravity commented
        Editing a comment
        Master guild buffs would be greatly welcome. We already have +60 wis/str unique buffs in a lot of guilds on EU, at least it would be something guilds can farm instead of relying on luck/lots of money.

You were doing a better job being a world chat slut than ranting on people's suggestions, honestly.
      I'm the one using my own precious time and effort to write well composed responses to suggestions that I find worthwhile; rather than your two and a half poorly written Elementary School responses. Had you been any more educated, you would have known that I've always been and will always be the devil's advocate when it comes to criticism. When you're able to respond with anything more meaningful than "Yes/No that's a Good/Bad idea" we'll talk back; that makes sense? K

Sincerely,
      King Rehaz

Comment

• AntiGravity
        AntiGravity commented
        Editing a comment
        You talk about logical fallacies, yet when you open your mouth only ad hominems fall out.

There's no need to write an essay on how I agree with someone's suggestions. You go ahead and write your walls of text about how everyone's suggestions are bad and only you can save this game, sir king.

You talk about logical fallacies, yet when you open your mouth only ad hominems fall out.

There's no need to write an essay on how I agree with someone's suggestions. You go ahead and write your walls of text about how everyone's suggestions are bad and only you can save this game, sir king.
      It seems like you're having difficulties understanding what a Logical Fallacy is as well as what Devil's Advocate really stands for, be assured that it's not only you who probably missed out on the key points of my responses; I admit that all my responses are extremely simplified in terms of terminology and presentation; but not to the point where I've taken regard to the differences between myself and the likes of you; and for that I apologize.

Finally, dear AntiGravity, you are correct; there is
      no need to write an essay on how I agree with someone's suggestions.
      and I am totally with you on that point; only for those at your intellectual IQ level.

Sincerely,
      King Rehaz

Comment

About p-ress for gold honor coins, we thought about it like half year ago, nowadays gear is pretty much made for dps, not defence, players sipmly have higher dmg compared to deffence which makes the imbalance especially when op classes come in case (yeah warrior is the best proof). meantime warrior in endgame gears aint that op as well other classes which are pretty much broken with 65 prare gears. So +1 for this one, and Rehaz, player res update is the best thing which happened to the c9 pvp, made the pvp longer, much more demanding, ofc i mean when both players use them.

Comment

• Tr3ize
          Tr3ize commented
          Editing a comment
          oh so it's not new then. well anyways hope it gets considered by webzen since many can't afford and it would help reduce the complaints in pvp.

Originally posted by Tenschou View Post
        nowadays gear is pretty much made for dps, not defence
        That's because defense has already been taken care of with player resist, what does implementing player resist have to do with one's own DPS?; Unless you're referring to player resist being implemented to reduce the DPS of the opposing party which is stating the obvious.

warrior in endgame gears aint that op as well other classes which are pretty much broken with 65 prare gears.
        I'm sure you're well aware that there is no class exclusive 65 P'rare gear; which puts all classes on the same base-stat ground; I believe you were pointing out that some classes were broken in terms of base damage regardless of gear, wouldn't it have been a better idea to reduce their damage (Just like they did with Maidens recently) rather than introduce player resist that in turn split the already empty PvP community into two tiers that can't have a fair match without one taking off player resist?

player res update is the best thing which happened to the c9 pvp, made the pvp longer
        Scaling damage down or increasing base HP game-wide would have done the same thing with equality and without creating the imbalance.

Sincerely,
        King Rehaz

Comment

Originally posted by Rehaz View Post
          That's because defense has already been taken care of with player resist, what does implementing player resist have to do with one's own DPS?; Unless you're referring to player resist being implemented to reduce the DPS of the opposing party which is stating the obvious.
          Maybe you should lump r20 raebin legend, because it just gives op def/hp boost so eq was made with that thought in mind? Dont be hilarious.
          Unless you will reach end game content, it will be never i guess, you wont get what i meant. Lemme explain, since we have higer lvl cap, that made few of op skills quite stronger, (sometimes additional 50%-70% skills dmg), also comparing 60 and 65 lvl gear will give ya the image i though of. Here you go:
          65 perfs: http://scr.hu/1fgq/9xiag
          60 perfs: http://scr.hu/1fgq/6vw5v
          So almost additional 500 dmg in pvp(w/o ap stones) and 2,5k deff, 1,5k hp (im using both eva gears) aint balanced, even slightly, when those boosted skills are used, (thrust kick makes like 6k dmg easy, blazing slash another 4-5k, thats just warrior example) people are just dying like in intrusion ._.
          Meanwhile we fight in endgame gears, and can fully feel the pleasure of the content, simply because i cant kill 1 combo with and same goes for opponent.
          I'm sure you're well aware that there is no class exclusive 65 P'rare gear; which puts all classes on the same base-stat ground; I believe you were pointing out that some classes were broken in terms of base damage regardless of gear, wouldn't it have been a better idea to reduce their damage (Just like they did with Maidens recently) rather than introduce player resist that in turn split the already empty PvP community into two tiers that can't have a fair match without one taking off player resist?
          Like they did with maidens recently (this was third nerf ops, first true nerf), ive fought maiden last time, and he busted 20k of my hp in few sec having equal eq, thats what u call webzen nerf, i'm better off player ress with than those so called nerfs, also nerfing stats would affect pve as well, so nope again. Here i will explain you how funny it sounds, when poeple can spend BILIONS, to enchant weapon, and cant afford 60-80m to get 20% p/ress or more, gives ya any idea?
          You cant have fair match in low gears, easly erta warrior shadow tao sin (uncle chaotic, duh) will kill you one combo with, whats the fun of it? You're calling it fair? Meanwhile it takes 25 sec to get 20k of hp when using end game gears. Thats why i said that you wont get it pal.
          Scaling damage down or increasing base HP game-wide would have done the same thing with equality and without creating the imbalance.
          Yeah, imagine guardian with 42k hp and like 5k dmg, not opi sir. Ill say it once again and loud, player resists is the best thing that happened to c9 pvp. When you're pvping with sarad gear ofc it makes big disbalance, but when it comes to the nm sets and stuff, its just pleasure to have such long fights, running wont win the match, and thats the point.

Comment

About Gold Honour Coin rewards i saw an interesting discussion going on...and here are my thoughts although im not as veteran as some or most players here but im active like 5 to 10hrs daily c9 gamer. So my thoughts and suggestions: Gold honour coins for (7 days n 30 days) p. Resist acc is a good idea only with bound char n random % of p. Resist ... and 100% NO to permanent one from gold honour coins. This reward in arena shop is good for active pvpers for they can focus on pvp n use a nice amount of coins to trade it but not to agree with the fact that pvp imbalance because of player resist. Ppl can spends billions on pve but not 100m for p resist acc.... its effort.... since those acc are dropped. Add another one --gold honour coins for (7 n 30 days) unique ...same.. a good amount of coins for them.... And most broken class is valky in pvp.... i have almost all the classes in c9 at lv 50 above.... some i tested them more or less

Comment

One more reason for valky to be nerfed is when a new players start with valky n win most of his matches at the early game and thought he was the best then when he hit lv 60s, he finally have chances to vs experienced players then he lost... he will be arrogant like crazy n acting like the world owe him and his opponent is cheating....

Comment

Did you carefully read and comprehend my previous reply before repeating your illogical arguments Tenschou?

since we have higer lvl cap, that made few of op skills quite stronger
                Stating the obvious; all skills have a level cap regardless.

also comparing 60 and 65 lvl gear will give ya ... almost additional 500 dmg in pvp(w/o ap stones) and 2,5k deff,
                Stating the obvious once again; this doesn't help your argument at all.

nerfing stats would affect pve as well
                No it wouldn't be as only the [PvP] skill versions would get nerfed, isn't that what we're talking about here or did I lose you somewhere up there?

poeple can spend BILIONS, to enchant weapon, and cant afford 60-80m to get 20% p/ress or more
                Sure; go ahead and demonstrate how you could get 20% Pres with 80m. & What does PvE have to do with PvP now? I'm quite sure that you're well aware that enchanting weapons has absolutely no base damage impact on PvP.

You cant have fair match in low gears, easly erta warrior shadow tao sin will kill you one combo
                Give example of a class that wouldn't be able to kill them back in 1 combo as well?

Yeah, imagine guardian with 42k hp and like 5k dmg, not opi sir
                Now imagine a Guardian with 42k hp and 25% player resist; having 25% player resist yourself won't make any difference as both damage reductions due to equal player resist would in turn put you back on the same level ground of neither having player resist at all. It might take him 3 combos to kill you instead of 1; but now it takes you 6 combos to kill him instead of 3.

Sincerely,
                King Rehaz

Comment

• Tenschou
                  Tenschou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And here i hoped for this so called discusion you try to promote, i cri.

I actually agree completely with what rehaz is saying, for once (usually his suggestions or statements are iffy) tenschou, you obviously don't get it at all you're better off not commenting...balancing classes would benefit pvp 100x better than add pres and stuff like that, and I said this a year or 2 ago and people laugh at me because "omg leave my op skills alone!" Haha its hard to take a new warrior player serious anyways, they about as smart as the old maiden players and the Valk players today...

Comment

• Tenschou
                  Tenschou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bwoy, i play warrior since 63 lvl cap, as far as i recall, do u honestly think i would learn new class which i loved just because webzen is good at balancing things?

dont realy care the for the book and enhancment idea but yes rewards like pres and better souls like 30 day 1s would be nice even unis and master gears long as its not perm and people have to keep pvping to keep it. anything to help out this dead game and make the pvp alive again i miss have 2-3 pages of pvp. but don't worry guys the game is goin in right direction.......

Comment

Working...
                X