X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seraphiel
    started a topic [Suggestion] Character Changer

[Suggestion] Character Changer

I'm adding here another profitable suggestion for Webzen which is a 'Character Changer'. The purpose of this 'cash' item is to make players change their character(s) to another base class without the need of starting off from scratch. Meaning that if you e.g. created and leveled up, say, Nightstalker lvl 58 but you are not satisfied with her performance for some reason and you decide to make another class e.g. Gunsligner; the 'Character Changer' can simply make you recreate your character to another base class character while retaining the same progress in level, quests and story. I know that there are many people who ended up getting a class that they don't like but want to change to another class that cannot be changed using what is know 'Class Changer' due to restriction to the base class only. And people feel lazy to start a new one; thus, feel more frustrated and eventually they leave the game for good.

• Seraphiel
    commented on 's reply
    Everything is possible! It's just about transferring 'some essential' data from a previous character to the new one.

• Argon
    replied
    I don't think this will be possible from nstalker to gunslinger for e.g. but it will be more possible if you are nstalker and want to change to slayer,warden or bd.

Leave a comment:

• Seraphiel
    commented on 's reply
    Adding a feature to change character via class changer is a good one

• PoiPoi
    replied
    Caracter Changer, only 20k Wcoins now!
    On a serious note, if this gets created, it would be better to just change current class changer to this. No need in having separate scrolls doing (almost) same thing.

Leave a comment:

• PoiPoi
    commented on 's reply
    no problem with gender, nothing about this game has a ''gender restriction'' property so, np.

• Seraphiel
    commented on 's reply
    It's not a about changing character gender; I only pointed out the issue of starting off a new character and character changer can solve this issue without the need to starting over from the beginning. The things that can be transferred from the old character to a new one are as I mentioned above: level and quests progress. Gender system is not impossible to implement but it's time, effort and money consuming which Webzen will never think about it at any rate.

• Kailar
    replied
    That item will lead to one problem, the conflict of character gender. How could you chang from Hunter to Witchblade while there are no Male gender for Witchblade class. So, till the day there are already Gender change system, you suggestion still only on the paper.

Leave a comment:

• PotatoToo
    replied
    Keep going. Im listening.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X