• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reposted] Suggestion for C9 Developers - PVP Balance

Originally posted by BlackSwdMan View Post
    PVP Balance - Suggestion for Developer :

I'm a pvp focus player, all i do in this game is pvp,
    and i played since beta till now. (Before and After SEA server split.)
    so i think i can suggest 1 universal balance that can apply to the current pvp system.

What most important in pvp mode is "Frames".
    Some SuperAmor Frames can be grabbed and some SA frames immune to grab but still take damage but so little because of defensive buff.
    invincible frame is the most OP frame. Some class have very long duration SA buff and can be abuse, some class depend too much on transformation and iframe.

*What i suggest to balance this out :
    the more advantages u have from 1 skill (like iframes, SA, skillblock, high bleeding/DPS, very low CD spam skills, ..etc)
    >> the lower Attack power, defense u have to endure as negative side of that skill.

ex : Reduce the damage output on all long duration SA buff and transformation by alot,
    also think about the Magic/Physical dmg different first before adjusting the percentage and flat damage (A% + B dmg) >> Erta with crazy magic damage / frames.
    yes you still have advantages of these frames to consume their precious evasive !
    >>>> But you can't easily kill/faceroll your opponent while doing so.

p.s : Developer you can't bring a PVE features into PVP mode, think more careful before u make a pvp balance survey!
    most of the time u will ended up with result of ppl playing that class who wanted to get buffed even more.
    Every strong skill must have punishment if failed. If you keep creating perfect class pvp will never be fix.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

I agree with this especially with the skill soulburn, high dmg with 15s silence duration is a complete joke. That's one of the skills that needs to be changed or nerfed. And they should make the armors for all classes the same as that of Shaman's, same physical and magic defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Tr3ize View Post
      I agree with this especially with the skill soulburn, high dmg with 15s silence duration is a complete joke. That's one of the skills that needs to be changed or nerfed. And they should make the armors for all classes the same as that of Shaman's, same physical and magic defense.
      Yeah soulburn is so op right, when I do a fullhit with the best dmg gear possible and do 7k to someone with a little above 8k mdef which is not even entirely op compared to the def of others.

Comment

• DoubleBone
        DoubleBone commented
        Editing a comment
        Dunno, maybe this is just me, but I think people complain more about broken silcence duration (combined with quite decent damage). 15 seconds of silence while the basic cooldown of the skill is, as I remember, 17 seconds is simply retarded. I somehow noticed every time someone says that Soulburn is OP, your reply is about damage not being that high while you stay quiet about OP silence duration.

• Tr3ize
        Tr3ize commented
        Editing a comment
        exactly!!!

• Enji
        Enji commented
        Editing a comment
        Remove silence all you want, but sea pvp god tr3ize also said high dmg as if the damage needs to be tuned to zero as well lol.
        I could not care less about silence, however, in return a damage raise on all other magical skills would be a good decision.
        Mtao has fallen behind so far in terms of damage, it's sad.

well, sarcasm... but what can others do with 15s silence? Shaman has many close in skills, many frames, right? maybe we can run using our skills hahahaha

Comment

well, sarcasm... but what can others do with 15s silence? Shaman has many close in skills, many frames, right? maybe we can run using our skills hahahaha
        I heard pro players counter silence with command skills, but apparently that is not happening in other servers?
        While you are at it, how can I counter curse blade, 1shot skills from bd and 1 combo -> kill damage from slayer?

Comment

sorry to say but if you're pertaining again to uniques, you mean to say we have to spend $$/time farming while for magic tao, free silence? lmao... well, i don't gear up much as other players do, i play fair gear cause in our server it's hard to find opponents if you're geared that much and i don't have the patience to wait forever...just admit that that silence is really OP, 15 seconds is too much... i tried this class and it's really OP...... AND FOR ONCE, PLEASE TRY COMPARE CLASSES WITH NORMAL GEARS NOT WITH YOUR FULLY GEARED THING BECAUSE ONLY 1-15 PLAYERS OUT OF 1K CAN GEAR THAT MUCH. TRY COMPARE ALSO WITH ALL 65 PERFECT ITEMS SO YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE DIFFERENCE AMONG ALL CLASSES.

AND I DIDN'T SAY I'M A GOD IN PVP JUST TO CLARIFY.

I KNOW YOU'RE PRO IN PVP (I can say 1 of the top 10 greats in all server), BUT THE WAY YOU COMPARE ALL THINGS IS REALLY TOO MUCH LIKE ALL CAN AFFORD WHAT YOU'RE SAYING

Comment

sorry to say but if you're pertaining again to uniques, you mean to say we have to spend $$/time farming while for magic tao, free silence? lmao... well, i don't gear up much as other players do, i play fair gear cause in our server it's hard to find opponents if you're geared that much and i don't have the patience to wait forever...just admit that that silence is really OP, 15 seconds is too much... i tried this class and it's really OP...... AND FOR ONCE, PLEASE TRY COMPARE CLASSES WITH NORMAL GEARS NOT WITH YOUR FULLY GEARED THING BECAUSE ONLY 1-15 PLAYERS OUT OF 1K CAN GEAR THAT MUCH. TRY COMPARE ALSO WITH ALL 65 PERFECT ITEMS SO YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE DIFFERENCE AMONG ALL CLASSES.

AND I DIDN'T SAY I'M A GOD IN PVP JUST TO CLARIFY.

I KNOW YOU'RE PRO IN PVP (I can say 1 of the top 10 greats in all server), BUT THE WAY YOU COMPARE ALL THINGS IS REALLY TOO MUCH LIKE ALL CAN AFFORD WHAT YOU'RE SAYING
            Okay, so then with p-rare and no player res:
            BD deals 10k+ with darkfallen
            Slayer kills in 1 combo even faster
            Nightstalker is unbeatable for most classes
            Shadow/Sin kill everyone in 1 combo

But yes, I agree. With 65 p-rare the game balance is the worst possible.

As I said before, I don't give 2 fucks about silence, remove it, do whatever u want with it. Just saying I never lost a single round on any class because I was silenced, the reasons were either the enemy being better or dmg/def being op.

People with a brain can combo while silenced or easily run away (aka all witchblade classes for example).
            Very few classes cannot do anything vs silence.

Comment

it's true that wb classes can run, but most of the time, got chase easily by tao, and with the empower, can't do anything,....well, anyways, i really stick on nerfing the soul burn's duration of silence and the armors should all be the same as that of shaman class. also with valkyrie, most OP need fix most skills

Comment

it's true that wb classes can run, but most of the time, got chase easily by tao, and with the empower, can't do anything,....well, anyways, i really stick on nerfing the soul burn's duration of silence and the armors should all be the same as that of shaman class. also with valkyrie, most OP need fix most skills
                Yeah, sounds okay by me if I get a dmg increase in return if they remove silence + empower.

Comment

i don't mind about a slight increased dmg for sb, but that silence though.. QQ
                  btw, almost ALL magic classes have high dmg, just for the reason people prefer focusing on phys def (guild buffs, phys def soul is almost always the first one you try to get etc...)
                  sb's dmg ain't that high at all, especially in high geared fights

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hx-...ature=youtu.be The only reason Magic Tao has low dmg is because you run about like an Olympic sprinter around the arena and just a bunch of single skills aka Soul burn and mana blasts XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

• Fart
                      Fart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      hahhahaha nice one also look that part : he says i dont care silence and when he catch for the first time using soulburn at 0:42 this guy must be stop lying to himself

• BomberScout
                      BomberScout commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You just randomly woke up and came to comment into this thread o.o

• Enji
                      Enji commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ??
                      It's a tool to force evasive dashes. Like I know 100% that someone will use evasive dash after I grab -> soulburn so he does not get hit/silenced.
                      Logic.

Originally posted by DeathMiss66 View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hx-...ature=youtu.be The only reason Magic Tao has low dmg is because you run about like an Olympic sprinter around the arena and just a bunch of single skills aka Soul burn and mana blasts XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
                    It's ok deathmiss, maybe you will win me when I meet you with your pay2win gear in ranked, no need to be sad. xD Xd XDD xd.
                    Don't worry I won't come with lvl57 anymore to bully you

Comment

• DeathMiss66
                      DeathMiss66 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ok XD Come with who you want I won't change my gear to suit your Marathon char all of that for you Xd

I HOPE FOR NERFED TO TAO MAGIC (IS CRAZY DAMAGUE WITH SOUL BURN) AND 15 SEG OF SILENCE '-' LOOOOOOL! good luck i like this post :3

Comment

Originally posted by VictorinoX View Post
                      I HOPE FOR NERFED TO TAO MAGIC (IS CRAZY DAMAGUE WITH SOUL BURN) AND 15 SEG OF SILENCE '-' LOOOOOOL! good luck i like this post :3

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
                      Love this guy.
                      Are you the south american low skilled ranger that lost 10 matches in a row to me yesterday?
                      <3

Here, for dmg reference:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNMu2dz3tWQ

"0:00 - Blademaster: ~23 sec = ~30k hp.
                      0:32 - Guardian: ~23 sec = ~12k hp (with zeno) ~17k hp (If his with hellflare).
                      0:57 - Warrior: ~23 sec = ~ 17k hp.
                      1:22 - Erta: ~23 sec = ~20k hp.
                      1:48 - Gunner: ~16 sec = ~29k hp.
                      2:08 - Assassin: ~23 sec = ~22k hp.
                      2:40 - Assassin (evenom): ~22 sec = kill.
                      3:03 - Shadow: ~23 sec = ~20k hp.
                      3:33 - Shadow (evenom): ~20 sec = kill.
                      3:55 - Bladedancer: ~23 sec = ~21k hp.
                      4:20 - Slayer: ~23 sec = 26k hp.
                      4:46 - Slayer (Vice Sword): ~14 sec = kill.
                      5:03 - Demonisher: ~23 sec = ~28k hp.
                      5:29 - Magical Tao: ~14 sec = ~21k hp.
                      5:46 - Physical Tao: ~23 sec = ~30k hp.
                      6:11 - Reaper: ~23 sec = 20k hp."

Comment

• VictorinoX
                        VictorinoX commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ¿? whats is your Server ¿?

"Already see the video, but here exponse tho the soulburn of magic tao, and i think if you have more (combos) u dmg is drecrease, for i can't see in that video that person use this skill in the last and for the dmg is decrease" :*

Originally posted by Enji View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
                      Love this guy.
                      Are you the south american low skilled ranger that lost 10 matches in a row to me yesterday?
                      <3

Here, for dmg reference:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNMu2dz3tWQ

"0:00 - Blademaster: ~23 sec = ~30k hp.
                      0:32 - Guardian: ~23 sec = ~12k hp (with zeno) ~17k hp (If his with hellflare).
                      0:57 - Warrior: ~23 sec = ~ 17k hp.
                      1:22 - Erta: ~23 sec = ~20k hp.
                      1:48 - Gunner: ~16 sec = ~29k hp.
                      2:08 - Assassin: ~23 sec = ~22k hp.
                      2:40 - Assassin (evenom): ~22 sec = kill.
                      3:03 - Shadow: ~23 sec = ~20k hp.
                      3:33 - Shadow (evenom): ~20 sec = kill.
                      3:55 - Bladedancer: ~23 sec = ~21k hp.
                      4:20 - Slayer: ~23 sec = 26k hp.
                      4:46 - Slayer (Vice Sword): ~14 sec = kill.
                      5:03 - Demonisher: ~23 sec = ~28k hp.
                      5:29 - Magical Tao: ~14 sec = ~21k hp.
                      5:46 - Physical Tao: ~23 sec = ~30k hp.
                      6:11 - Reaper: ~23 sec = 20k hp."

Comment

Working...
                      X