[Suggestion] Better PVE Rewarding System for better gaming experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Better PVE Rewarding System for better gaming experience

We all know that C9 is an mmo game, yet it lacks the quality of encouraging C9 actionists to hang out together i.e. forming a party. I believe what makes players avoid playing in groups is because:

1) The more people in party, the less EXP they get, which means they level up more slowly with the current stamina restriction.

2) Rare drops from dungeons are not shared among party members. Hence, players prefer to farm solo.

3) One party member has to pick a skill book dropped from a Dimensional Boss because the boss drops only one book. So, the party members have to solve any conflict if there are more than one player need the same book.

Solution:

1) Make EXP reward increases as the number of people in one party increases even if it is more logical for a player to gain more EXP when he/she is fighting through obstacles alone. The point of increasing EXP with more people in party is to encourage group play.

2) Make Rare mob drop event-like chest that contains dungeon based spellstone, random piece of equipment and crafting material. Each party member can loot one chest containing all these items but the chance of getting quality items is random.

3) Dimensional bosses in dungeons should drop skill book chests with visible skill book name according to the number of participating players.Each party member is forced to pick only one book to have equal chance of getting the most desired book.

╔═..══════╗
    Game Guide
    ╚══════..═╝

+1

There should definitely be a party exp bonus. It doesn't go against the current logic since there are GO events/training potions/weekly bonuses that already give extra exp for no extra effort
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Quote." -Person

+15 battle maiden tower F1-F40 speedrun:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2N9IM7pgnI

Comment

Really? I knew that only gold was divided if more than 1 player was in a party, but exp aswell? o_O

Comment

• AntiGravity
        AntiGravity commented
        Editing a comment
        It's not "divided" in the sense that each one gets half/third/quarter or similar, it's just decreased by around 10%

I loved the ideas man, 1-3 rocks, they are pretty logical and would be awesome. Number 2 is abusable in my opinion, so I will disagree with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSword View Post
        I loved the ideas man, 1-3 rocks, they are pretty logical and would be awesome. Number 2 is abusable in my opinion, so I will disagree with that one.

I appreciate your support to the above-mentioned ideas (1 and 3), but I'd like from you to elaborate more on how the 2nd solution would be 'abusable'. Please note that rare materials do not appear every time you encounter a rare mob

╔═..══════╗
        Game Guide
        ╚══════..═╝

Comment

• AntiGravity
          AntiGravity commented
          Editing a comment
          It would be the same kind of farming as event mob - everyone farms alone and when the mob appears they join up to score 4 chests.

• Seraphiel
          Seraphiel commented
          Editing a comment
          So, it'll be more "fun" to do it that way as if it's an "event". Some people will still try to sell rare mobs so it is some sort of business for hardcore farmers.
      Working...
      X