back after 4 years break,need advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back after 4 years break,need advice

Hello guys, im back after a long break and i saw this thing with the books that all the people are talking about. i dont know what are they but i saw that certain chars are stronger others weaker. now lets say i dont wanna play 20h x day to grind out all those books, and wanna have fun, what class should i make ? to not be that hard and not need for so manny grind hours so i can solo some things. and if you have other advices for me, let it rain ! thanks !

Charakters worth playing now imo are:

Gunner - Glacial Shot P-rare skillbook
    Warden - Frost Step P-rare skillbook
    Blade Dancer - Black Rose P-rare skillbook
    Battle Maiden - Gust Wind P-rare skillbook

I dont think u can enjoy the game, competition in PvE without skillbooks.

Rakhdan (EU)

@KINGC9EU

Comment

About skill books, what's the best way to obtain them?

I also didn't get the chance to get a Jumping character and seems that the damage of weapons from sarad is too low for ensilrot. What's the best way to obtain good equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by HughGrimoire View Post
        About skill books, what's the best way to obtain them?

I also didn't get the chance to get a Jumping character and seems that the damage of weapons from sarad is too low for ensilrot. What's the best way to obtain good equipment?
        1- Best way to obtain skill books is from hell gods calling you can buy tickets from magic marchant npc in vimplei you will find rare or perfect books lv 50 and combine x2 rare to have a chance for getting new rare book or x2 prare for getting new perfect book ~ dimensional fissure event ~ Chaos spire in ensilrot is good place to get many rare ~ perfect books and use them for combine too you can do it later after you have the power to solo it or buying runs from players.

2- Best way to obtain good Equipment simply from playing some pvp you can get legendary armor and weapon there by gold honor coins
        IGN:
        [VL]Eagle1One Server: EU

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEagle0ne

Comment

Also, if you're looking for a class to stand good even without books, the best one is probably Blade dancer, i kept without books for a great time and wasn't a problem to finish dgs

Comment

• [VL]Eagle1One
            [VL]Eagle1One commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup Bladedancer & Gunslinger the best class to start c9 game
        Working...
        X