Gunslinger Skill Build REWORKED EDITION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunslinger Skill Build REWORKED EDITION

Since the new Gunslinger has been reworked, There have been a lot of changes and this class have been boosted greatly.

Referring to this link
    http://c9.webzen.com/news/webzennote...ch-more?page=1

Since this class have been reworked, Some of the Skill books used have been greatly enhanced and its possible to finish Survival VIA solo using said books.

These are the Skills that have been changed and Added in the Gunslinger roster.

OPEN COVER FIRE

Skip to 1:00

This Skill is one of the most overpowered skill and is crucial with a devastating damage.

Skill Book Changes

Rising Circle

Skip to 0:25

Added Damage Skill from 8 attack to 17 attacks

Glacial Shot
    This is A MUST SKILL BOOK needed and has been changed

Skip to 0:05

BUSTER Shot
    This is A MUST SKILL BOOK needed

Skip to 0:35

Air Stinger
    This is A MUST SKILL BOOK needed and its the reason why Gunslingers are considered overpowered because it stacks damage.

Skip to 0:27

SKILL BUILD

Action Skills

Command Skills

Passive Skills

Listed Crucial Skill Books

Do note that Some Books are listed are Optional books if You do plan to finish soloing survival r20 with ordinary equipment as shown in the video.

Reference Video

Good Luck
    Last edited by Robo123; 04-12-18, 01:41 PM.

Good job
    On my GS I prefer to max out Air Stringers, both for pvp and pve due to link with Glacial\ Buster Shot and Deep Sniper. I think Glacial Shot with Air Stringer combined have the highest DPS in whole game. For Air Stringers and Glocial Shot both p-rare books, both skills max out, with char lv75 you get 10 air stringers x 4 glacial shots x 980% + 4 glacial shots x 320% + 4x Snowstorm effects. DMG and DPS are massive.

Rakhdan (EU)

@KINGC9EU

Comment

IGN:
      [VL]Eagle1One Server: EU

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEagle0ne

Comment

crucial hmm i live without limited shot somehow and dont need that.
        There's some things you just can't change...

Comment

Originally posted by 2M5M6 View Post
          crucial hmm i live without limited shot somehow and dont need that.
          Its a Good skill w/ 1 hit kill potential if You have strong weapon. Up to you if you dont want to put since many find it good usage in PVE and PVP

Comment

The limited shot book is not cruicial if you have at least 15k attack, you won't notice the difference. The suggested skills leveling is for mixed pve/pvp style, for pure pve it is different. The books setup could be modified as well, especially if you have money to buy the book slot extensions, your strategy will change.
            Piercing shotgun can be maxed for pve, while mental break shot and shotgun are useless even with books, because open cover fire literally replaces almost all other skills, especially if you have no books.

Comment

I have a Perfect skillbook coupon to choose one perfect book. Between Air Stinger, Glacial Shot, and Buster Shot, which one should I pick for pure PVE? Also, is playing gunslinger and only upgrading one weapon doable? I can only afford to upgrade one weapon (dual guns). Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ktangaroo712 View Post
                I have a Perfect skillbook coupon to choose one perfect book. Between Air Stinger, Glacial Shot, and Buster Shot, which one should I pick for pure PVE? Also, is playing gunslinger and only upgrading one weapon doable? I can only afford to upgrade one weapon (dual guns). Thanks
                Go get glacial shot this time then air stinger later
                IGN:
                [VL]Eagle1One Server: EU

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEagle0ne

Comment

• Ktangaroo712
                  Ktangaroo712 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you sure? Doesn't air stinger do more damage though?

• [VL]Eagle1One
                  [VL]Eagle1One commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glacial the best then air stinger in the future you will see the damage ^^
              Working...
              X