This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [C9] Information of Growth Stone

Some of You are wondering that are the stats of the new Growth stones. Here Are some of the Stats of the Growth Stones still Incomplete though..
    Some Pics Courtesy of EU VLTs and [VLT]Hackeva..

More information might get add later.

FAQ

Q: Can You Trade the Growth Stone?
    A: No

Q: Even if u used a dummy weapon can You Still trade?
    A: No, also you can't move the growth stone to warehouse

does the chance increase as the lv of growth stone increase or just the effect but not the chance?? if yes.. each lv by how many %?

is it useable in pvp??

Comment

• Tenschou
      Tenschou commented
      Editing a comment
      Im 100% sure the chance doesnt incarase, tho i would want to know if the cost of the effect use incarases.

• User1
      User1 commented
      Editing a comment
      i see.. ok.... so at lv 99..it wil be chance 5% also?

Originally posted by Robo123 View Post
    Some of You are wondering that are the stats of the new Growth stones. Here Are some of the Stats of the Growth Stones still Incomplete though..
    Some Pics Courtesy of EU VLTs and [VLT]Hackeva..

More information might get add later.

FAQ

Q: Can You Trade the Growth Stone?
    A: No

Q: Even if u used a dummy weapon can You Still trade?
    A: No, also you can't move the growth stone to warehouse
    lets also add that even equiping the growth stone on a dummy weapon and dropping it in dungeons does not work but it sure as hell looks as if it does the weapon is bugged as if it still contained the growth stone

Comment

• ThyRebornethSmash
      ThyRebornethSmash commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you have to put the whole post in quotes?

we can try calculate the "buff effect" even if % of chance and time duration still the same.
    like for exemple :

physical atack increase stone; at +1 give 1, at +2 give 2, it can be enchanced 99 times so... probably max of that stone will be 99 atack.
    reduce defense phys/magic , +1 give 0,2% so... 0,2x99 = 19,8%
    that if we considerate aways the same rate in each upgrade.

the question is... if % and time duration still the same, its worth? Oo

Comment

• [VLT]ChaoticBlue
      [VLT]ChaoticBlue commented
      Editing a comment
      Cancel Valiance Duration increases with lvl while for super armor stone % chance increases with lvl. Other stones % and duration stays same from what I know.

So the question is: does growth stones works for pvp too? I noticed some bonus activation requires fury gauge, so can't work for pvp???

Comment

• [VLT]ChaoticBlue
      [VLT]ChaoticBlue commented
      Editing a comment
      Only Stones which require Fury to active not work in pvp. Other stones work in pvp.

​Seem like this Growth bleeding stone can be stacking up on other Bleeding. Plus Shadow + Viking can use double growth stone.

After Maintenance, my random char got reward with same amount of Ancient money (185) just like my main char who joined the ancient arena. i exchanged BLeeding stone with +2 rate each level if this growth step is 2 each, it gonna be 2000 Bleeding in 10sec which is overpower if u used in pvp stacking up with current bleeding + burn + poison.

Anyway can some1 link "Make enemy use more MP" and "Valiance Cancel" stones ? lv.2 if possible to compare the difference in stats.

@post above : yes it does work in pvp except SA stone that required fury.

Comment

new post by GM on growth stone

http://c9.webzen.com/news/Events/187...-season-starts

Comment

Any VL or GM could plz post the full list and how they growth per level? if they gain +1 or +2 stat or +1% chance like super armor stone
        Waiting for the game going back to their roots~

Comment

Comment

If I equiped growth stone to weapon can I still enhance it on weapon?

Comment

how do they work?

Comment

So... are we getting the full list + how do they change per each level? since they are different, some gain chance %, some gain +bleeding, others +dmg but how much per enhacement ?
                Waiting for the game going back to their roots~

Comment

Those HP/MP consuming stones need to be reworked. You can literally kill yourself by using a multihit skill into a crowd of mobs, or destroy your own mana in seconds. I think this is wrong and useless.

Comment

Does Growth Stone bonus will apply to opponent if my attacks are only from left-handen weapon? Growth Stone can be placed only in right-handed weapon. Does anyone can confirm it or deny it with confidence?

Rakhdan (EU)

@KINGC9EU

Comment

Yes it is specified only that you can only equip ONE GROWTH STONE only per character

Comment

Working...
                      X