X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Webzen Approved] Discord Server Age of Wulin

Hey Community!

I did made a Discord Server for Age of Wulin, its actually a mix of Ts3 and Skype and made for communication between players..
    Since there wasn't one actually, i did made a server there which is for free^^ it is a public server so everyone here is able to join..

Here would be a little overview of the Server.. (Channels and talking channels can be edited or well New Channels can be created, so dont be shy to ask. )

If you want to join this Discord Server, feel free to join: https://discord.gg/9rTetaJ

[[Edit:]] The Reason why i revoke links to join the server, is because there are some people (trolls) that think to waste their time at changing IP and try join Server over and over again... These people are mostly the same people which got banned before for a bannable reason..
    Therefore wonder not if you can't Join the Server, just come back here to stay updated!
    And Thank you for your understanding!

[[Edit #2:]]

[[Edit #3:]]

<Patch-Notes after Maintenance - 02/04/2017 >

► Antispam

After X-Spammy Messages = Automated ban (X = the amount of, after how many spammy messages it should tolerate before getting banned... I won't say how many messages you're able to spam since that's for protection but it's an amount of messages which will be okay for everyone at the moment. - Dublicate messages will be removed, which is literally known as spam. - Fast-Message spam = you'll get temporarily muted

► Karma system

Karma is an extra appreciation of helpful people. They get thanked, they get a cookie! Rhea: Hey thanks for that pull request fixing a typo @freiheit Botwinder: @freiheit received a thank you cookie! You can also give User a cookie, however, this will take one of yours. You can eat them as well.

► Verified Role

Users which are on this server currently are automaticly Verified.. For the New users, they need to verify themself first before being able to see all channels. If you wan't to get verified then pm one of the users on the right side (not the bots) and proof that you're a user, ingame or whatever you count as proof. (Protection here matters and no useless spammers needed. ^^ Let's make it through the annoying part.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this, but it needs to happen.. it's going too far already.

Discord is for free and it also have a phone App and you can use it in your browser too so you dont need to download it if you dont want to! ^^

PS: I made this Server for the Community here to even communicate if they arent online ingame,
    In my opinion this thing isnt bad at all, its not like you have to, i just made it for those which want to join so feel free^^ Lets hope it grows x)

For any questions, feel to ask! xD

Shihi~
    Last edited by Shihirosama; 07-04-17, 08:21 AM.

70408f57c7bdeb4756ea368cac49c5a8

I was thinking the same, but never finally decided how to set up xD
    Good job!

Comment

That is a very cool idea indeed well done Shihirosama and thank you. Might sign up too just to see what you guys are up too after I'm gone

C

Comment

A really, really good idea!
        For those who don't know ​Discord : it's a free Website / app replacing Ventrilo/raidCall/TS3/mumble for many players.

No need to pay for the server so you should be able to join easily (you d'ont even need to register if you don't want to).

Regarding the Vocal you won't be able to speak without having the Window opened or the App installed.
        Please note that we won't be able to keep an eye on what's happening on this chat, so try to keep it classy!

Maybe you'll see me roaming on the server during the day

Kind regards,

Hirgz'

Comment

• Gujo
          Gujo commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello
          i need help i tried today to join Ladder and now my account stuck and can't login

Good grief I don't what is better somebody else discovering there is something other than tired old team speak or that we have a Hirgz sighting on the forums!
        BTW I have found Discord to have a lower loading on your network traffic than TS3 so if you are one of those players with a Ping issue try and get your regular group to use Discord in general you may find it helps bandwidth just a bit

+1 to the OP
        Maxim 35 "That which does not kill you has made a tactical error"
        ​​
        ​Fun Fact: Carpets arranged in the shape of a P**is Adds to your Houses Feng Shui

Comment

• Hirgtiol
          Hirgtiol commented
          Editing a comment
          (*´ω`*)
          I'm always watching, but not always writing especially since I got to prepare Caerlynd's last week!
          I'll do my best to drop a line for you

• Caswallon
          Caswallon commented
          Editing a comment
          Seee! I knew you had a sense of Humor! Nah Sokay Friend as far as I can tell after Caer posts her last your a one man show for AoW ?

Thing is I do understand that there is stuff to be done "behind the scenes" as a CM. For example as others have pointed out the Gold Bots in Chengdu chat are still somewhat reduced and I don't imagine that's happened by magic!

Yeah drop us a line now and again when you can

+1 for united Wulin communication server! i might just drop by and check it out .)

Ping problems? Check out my improved guide then.

Comment

Nice to see how many people joined the Discord Server! 68 Players in Total!

You are all Welcome! o/

#GoodToKnow: The link to join the Server is permanently now! Means now, it dont need to get updated again here! Thanks to the DSL bot in Discord o/

Shihi~

Comment

Thats a bad idea, I just join a channel and get kicked from Kyôta

Comment

• Litom
              Litom commented
              Editing a comment
              This image shows nothing. Why should I use a proxy I just came online with my discord account.

• Shihirosama
              Shihirosama commented
              Editing a comment
              i wont show pictures here and i gonna end that here now ^^ since you arent ready to apologize and accept what you did.

Shihi~

• Litom
              Litom commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah keep lying ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

We reached 95+5/100 Players in Discord! o/ This grown up fast during these days^^

Shihi~

Comment

And why exactly was I kicked from here too?

EDIT: Twice now, without any notice on why you kick me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shihirosama View Post

it is a public server so everyone here is able to join..

So it worked out to not really be server for everyone??

Comment

Scums and trashtalkers are kicked/banned, even public servers have rules(not that i am pointing at anyone),
                  "Lumber my jack"

Comment

• Hirgtiol
                    Hirgtiol commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "Hirg seal of approval"

Its not a server for everyone since Kyota bans randomly people

Comment

• Hirgtiol
                    Hirgtiol commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Any offensive name/picture and form of harassment can lead to a ban, the discord has a great community and even trolls from the forum are pretty nice on the channels, we hope it will continue

• Litom
                    Litom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yeah and why did I get banned without reason then?

He said that everyone is able to join, not that everyone will be allowed to stay.

NippleArmy

Comment

Well if everyone would respect each others you guys dont know what actually happens ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X