Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20% Bonus Gold Weekend & Prayer Event Activated!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20% Bonus Gold Weekend & Prayer Event Activated!

With further celebration of our 2nd anniversary in mind, this weekend we activate bonus Gold Conversion! Not only that, but we will be dusting off the trusty old Prayer Event for a limited time!

Prayer Event Activated

Back by popular demand, the Prayer Event gives you the chance at receiving Jianghu Internal Skills, worktables and more! This run of the Prayer Event is open-ended, so get praying!

20% Gold Conversion Bonus Event

There's no better time to obtain all the pets, skill sets, and shop wares you've desired than with our Gold Conversion Bonus Event!

If you convert Wcoin to Gold from Friday, 24th of July until Monday, 27th of July (11:59pm GMT+1), you will receive 20% extra gold!

Click the button below to convert your Wcoin to Gold

If you want to know more about how topping up Wcoin or the conversion to Gold works,
    click here for a Top Up and Gold Conversion Guide

Hooray! an announcement to a long out of date post!
    (This is the post linked to by the official Web page announcement - so we are invited to Necro this post Officially!)

{Rant} Seriously Webzen have you no pride that you can at least update the above (or more likely tell Hirg & Caer that they need to - betcha didn't) before or as you make the announcement on the main page. I find it especially ironic that the post above says "Prayer event Activated" when in actual fact it was just deactivated (weather accidentaly or not I dunno - Nobody has officially said either yet [As usual])

Small acts of carelessness like this make it hard to credit that your not screwing up the bigger stuff. {/rant off}

Below here now will begin the "rants" of all those that converted Wcoin a week or so ago and wont get this offer as a result: I was one of them get over it peoples stuff happens /Shrug.
    Maxim 35 "That which does not kill you has made a tactical error"
    ​​
    ​Fun Fact: Carpets arranged in the shape of a P**is Adds to your Houses Feng Shui

Comment

also that "With further celebration of our 2nd anniversary in mind, this weekend we activate bonus Gold Conversion! Not only that, but we will be dusting off the trusty old Prayer Event for a limited time!"

Comment

A tip for webzen i would really liek to top up for the evnet but since you reset the top up just at the 18 of ea month i cant becouse i top up at the max amount for your chrismas event so my tip would be make such nice events after the 18th or set the amount higher or dont make a max amount or ... a other aapect would be make the buying with paysafe cards bether becouse it dont give a 120euro paysafe card and you can use 2 codes when your are below 30 euros so icant use this option a other option epin but if i search by google i find some sites whos says that the are parterns of webzen and so on but all of them have no stock of them i am really thankfull if some can answer my questions or comment my statments or whatever i wrote above ^^

Comment

still waiting for the ticket to be responded and for my 2 top ups to be delivered, if u wasted half the time listening to ppl like u use to put top up events u would go somewhere... yes I'm talking to you Snailzen

Comment

Oh yeah about the rant Cas, i may begin. Cos i just bought wcoins and converted for vip 2-3 days ago when i asked if we gonna get any bonus event abd they did not wanted to tell. Now they announce it for tomorrow. That is the worst kind of luck also very rude from them. They could just give us some f-word date /hint, just once since their anniversary is soon (supposed to be already)
            "Lumber my jack"

Comment

• Caswallon
              Caswallon commented
              Editing a comment
              I hear you brother... All I can say is I do my damnedest to only get my WCoin on a weekend these days - just in case of stealth "events" like this Same with Converting too I hold off doing that as long as possible just in case they do a bonus conversion weekend.

Ty, but i don't need your gold conversation event. Can we get a "fix the bugs asap" event instead????

Comment

If you convert Wcoin to Gold from TUESDAY, 20th December (09:00 server time) until TUESDAY, 27th December (11:59pm server time), you will receive 20% extra gold!
              Why extra 20% is already disable. Shouldnt it be active till midnight?

Comment

Working...
              X